Chapter 2

Can we..?

Luhan goes to school with a tired face with panda eyes, like Zitao. He start to regret why he stay awake until 4 am. He walks to his class, ruffling his head while swanging his bag around his shoulder, he's annoyed. Better to said last night instead of watching the match, he's busy having a war with Jongin via text message and that makes he stay awake until 4 while the match ended around 3. He sighed, tossing his back to his chair. 

 

"Hyung!"

 

Luhan snap his head, looking around wondering who is calling him. His eyes wondered around and landed on a brown fluffy hair boy with a puppy eyes that looks so beautiful in his eyes, his smile is s- wait what.., Luhan shakes his head. Not again, he thinks.

 

"Hai pups!" Luhan smiling, trying to hide the fact that his heart is beating faster than Park Jisung when he's running.

 

"H-hyung! don't call me that! it's embarrassing" 

Luhan blinks, how cute... puppy is so cute. He chuckles, "Ya, you didn't reply my messages"

 

Baekhyun pouts, "I'm sorry, i fall asleep" 

 

OH MY GOSH THAT POUT IS SO CUTE, LEMME KISS AND SQUISH YOU TO DEATH BYUN BAEK. OH GOD WHY YOU ARE SO CUTE, MY PUPPY OH GOSH I!! , Luhan scream on his head. Instead saying those things loudly, he said "I knew it! my heart hurts. you leave me hanging like that" and then he pouts.

 

Baekhyun face turns to red, "i'm n-"

 

"It's still early for us to watch your love story guys and i believe your class is not in here Baekhyun"

 

Baekhyun turns around quickly "what love sto- oh my gosh! Mr. Park! i'm sorry i didn't hear the bell! " he bows quickly. "I'll see you later then hyung" he waves quickly to Luhan, bowing to Mr.Park once again and sprint to his class but tripped on his own foot, thankfully he caught his balance and run again.

 

Luhan smiled to himself while shaking his head. That pup, he still the same isn't he..?

 

 

Flashback

 

 

It's the first day of high school, for some reason Luhan is feeling excited, first he is not a freshman anymore and maybe he might find a new cute freshman later. Luhan walk skip his way to school happily. 

 

"G-get out of the way!!!"

Luhan's eyes widened, his body is too slow to react and avoid a boy who run so fast with a panick strike on his face. Luhan falls in the ground, his head feels so dizzy because of the impact”

“I’m so sorry!!”

Luhan opens his eyes slowly; head still spinning around he tried to smile signaling he is okay. ‘I’m okay , don-“ his eyes widened, damn this guy looks like a cute puppy, he thought.

“I’m really sorry senpai!” That puppy-boy-look-alike covered his mouth, look shocked of what did he just say. Luhan chuckles, senpai huh?, he thought.

“It’s okay, really” He tried to stand up, puppy-boy helped him. “My name is Luhan, what’s yours?” He smiled softly.

“B-baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun”

 

“Luhan, I swear if you didn’t pay attention in my lesson. I’ll give you a detention later” Mr.Park’s voice brings Luhan’s back from his thoughts. “Sorry Mr.Park!” Luhan smiles sheepishly.

 

Luhan close his eyes and sighing. Baekhyun-ah, I wish we still be together. I wish I didn’t do those things to you. I’m-.

 

That’s it! Luhan ! Detention after class!!’ Mr.Park barks angrily, Luhan groaned.