Chapter 1

Can we..?

it's already past midnight and Luhan still awake, many reasons why he still wake up at this time. First because he don't want to sleep, second there is MU vs Chelsea at 1 am, and third he has insomnia. It's half past one and it means 30 more minutes before the match and he feels bored. He sighed, laying on the couch while watching some random tv it's not enough to make him feel not bored. He's unlocking his phone, scrolling list of his contact. Eyes land in one name that maybe, just maybe still awake and can make him feel distracted so he won't feel bored anymore. Luhan start to types slowly, deciding what to write. After a long write-erase-write-erase era, in the end he just send a simple words.

To: Baekid
"hey" 

He regrets sending that short messages, who the hell send a simple "hey" with no emoticon and it's past midnight for gosh sake. He wants to hide under his favorite car printed blanket, but again the match will start soon so maybe he will do that later after the match ended.

Bzzt. 1 text message received.

From: Baekid
"hey ge! wassup :D" 

Smiles appear in his handsome face when he see the notiffication, that smile doesn't last long tho. Frowned, he reads that person's reply. Wassup ? he thinks, what should i reply when he ask wassup ?. He shrugs his shoulder and type a very common answer.

To: Baekid
"nothing much.. im just bored" 

From: Baekid
"really? aw you just text me because you are bored?"

He chuckles on that answer. This person... 

To: Baekid
"well... if this makes you feel better, i miss you puppy"

From: Baekid
" -__- i'm not puppy, deer gege"


"WH-WHAT?! DEER?!!" He yelled accidently and immediatly put his hand over his mouth. He types a reply furiously.

To: Baekid
"ya! puppy! i'm not a deer! and yes you are a puppy, a cute one"

I'm cuter obvio- wait.. i'm handsome! cute is not manly. He shakes his head, trying to get rid that though of him being cute and cute is not manly. 

From: Baekid
" -A- whatever gege, i know i'm cute~"

To: Baekid
"aish you are too confident. anyway what are you doing this late? you should go sleep kiddo"

From: Baekid
"hey im not a kiddo! you should go sleep too hyung"

Just when Luhan wants to reply, there is another messages sent to him.

From: Baekid
"ah wait, i forgot there is mu vs chelsea" 
 
He stills remember i love MU. He smiles at that thought

To: Baekid
"yup you're right pups, why you still awake? it's like 1 am now"

From: Baekid
"well i cant sleep"


Luhan muttering some words to himself "same like me" he said. 

To: Baekid
"you can, but you dont wanna"

From: Baekid
"aw you know me that well, lu-ge"

To: Baekid
"ofc i know you that well, my kawaii-prince-puppy"

From: Baekid
"what... hyung oh my gosh that is so cheesy and weird nickname......."

He giggles to himself, he admit it tho. That nickname is so cheesy and weird, but still it can make one particular boy blush madly right now. 

To: Baekid
"said the one who used to call me handsome senpai"

From: Baekid
"OH MY GOSH HYUNG DONT BRING THAT UP!!"
 
Luhan laughs so hard right now, he remember that puppy always call him that to annoy him. Of course he never feel annoyed, he like it.

To: Baekid
"ah why? wait, lemme rephrase that, sait the one who still call me handsome senpai"

From: Baekid
"WHAT NO"

Teasing him is so fun! old habits never die. Luhan is grinning ear to ear as memories when he teased that puppy flooding his head.

To: Baekid
"oh really?"

From: Baekid
"uh.. sometimes?"

To: Baekid
"i knew it pups"

10 minutes pass, he hasnt's received any reply. 

To: Baekid
"pups?"

Luhan send a message again and wait patiently for about 5 minutes. He checks his phone again, but still no reply from his puppy. Maybe he fall asleep, he thinks.

To: Baekid
"you fall asleep, right? -__- sleep well. good night baekhyun"


Luhan close his phone, slightly smiling. it's 1:30 am, he knows he didn't pay attention for half of that match. He didn't regret it, it's a new start, he said to himself. Luhan puts his phone away from him, placing it on the table. Trying to get drowned from the match, it doesn't take much times for luhan to get fired up when he sees Park Jisung snatch the ball from one of Chelsea's player and run towards Rooney , he is trying to pass the ball aand he made it! Rooney runs towards the goal and finally he-


Bzzt.1 text messages received. 


From: Jongin
"Hyung, MU is going down tonite" 


Oh, you start it. You start it first, Kim Jongin.