...chapter 4 : a new goal and first fight ??!!...

I'll sing my love to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrdFAFOvyk

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyomi Went With Jungkook To The Photo Shoot Location, Jungkook Went To Change His Clothes, The Manager Told Hyomi To Check If They Needed Help, Hyomi Knocked On The Door A Handsome Boy Opened It, Hyomi Knew Who It Was, But She Thought That It Would Be Rude If She Fan-Girled, "Are You A New Stylist ?" He Asked, Hyomi Shook Her Head Then She Said "I'm Jungkook-Oppa's Friend" "Jungkook-Ah, A Girl Says That She Is Your Friend" The Handsome Boy Yelled "Let Her In, I Brought Her With Me" Hyomi Heard Jungkook Say " I'm Sorry, I'm Suga, Come In" Suga Said As He Opened The Door More And Stepped To The Side, So Hyomi Could Enter, As Hyomi Entered She Absorbed The Place, She Saw The Hard Working Staff Members And Stylists, She Liked The Way They Were Working Hard To Give Good Work And Support The Idols, "Do You Need Something?" Jungkook Said "Huh? Ah, The Manager Asked Me To Help" Hyomi Said Snapping Out Of Her Thoughts "I See, Do You Want Me To Introduce You To The Members ?" Jungkook Said "Sure" Hyomi Said "Hyungs !! This Is My Friend, Jung Hyomi" Jungkook Yelled, As If On Cue All Of The Members Said "Hello ! We Are Bangtan Boys " And They Started Introducing  Themselves  One By One  "Hi, I Am The Oldest Member Jin" "I'm The Leader Rap Monster" "I'm J-Hope" " I'm Suga As I Said Earlier" "I'm V, Nice To Meet You" "I'm Jimin" " Nice To Meet You All" Hyomi Said "Are You Ready ?" The Manager Appeared And Said "Almost, Just A Few Touches" A Stylist Said, Soon They Were Ready And The Photo Shoot Started ,,Woah...They Look So Cool..,, Hyomi Thought "They Look Cool Right? I Must Say We Did A Great Job" A Stylist Said To Hyomi "I Think So Too, Stylists Have A Great Role In This, They Are Cool Too I Want To Be One" Hyomi Said Excitedly "Really ? A Part-Time-Worker Will Leave Soon And We Need A Substitute, Do You Want Her Spot?" The Stylist Said "I Would Love Too!!! But....I'm Not That Good.." Hyomi Said "You Have Time To Train" The Stylist Said "Who Will I Use As A Model "Ummm...Isn't Jungkook Your Friend?" The Stylist Said "He Is" Hyomi Said "Then Who Is A Better Model Than An Idol" The Stylist Said "...Ok I'll Keep That In Mind" Hyomi Said "Good Luck It Would Be Great To Have You As A Fellow Stylist" The Stylist Said "Thank You, I Will Try My Best" Hyomi Said " Give Me Your Phone Number So I Can Tell You When The Spot Will Be Free" The Stylist Said, Hyomi Nodded And Took Out Her Phone "By The Way, I'm Yunghee Nice To Meet You.....Hyomi Right ?" Yunghee Said "Yes, Jung Hyomi Nice To Meet You Too" Hyomi Said, After They Exchanged Numbers Yunghee Gave Hyomi Tips On Styling.

Time Skip~ The Photo Shoot Ended :

"Great !! We Are Done For Today !! You Worked Hard!!" Hyomi Heard Someone Yell "Oh ! They Are Done I Have To Go" Yunghee Said "Ok, Bye Umm Unnie? " Hyomi Said " Yeah, You Can Call Me Unnie" Yunghee Said Smiling Then She Waved To Hyomi And Walked Away "I See You Made A Friend Already " Jungkook Said As He Walked To Hyomi "Yes, She Is A Nice Person" Hyomi Said "Omo..It's 5:30 I Have To Go Back, We Have A Math Exam Tomorrow, I Need To Study" Hyomi Said "Wait, I'll Walk You Back" Jungkook Said "No Need, It's Not That Late, There Is Still Light Outside" Hyomi Said "Ok, But Still Be Careful Ok ?" Jungkook Said "Arasso, Bye" Hyomi Said And Started To Walk Away, But Jungkook Stopped Her "I'm Still Worried, Give Me Your Phone" Jungkook Said And Hyomi Took Out Her Phone And Gave It To Him , He Called Himself And Saved His Number On Her Phone "Here Call Me If Anything Happens" Jungkook Said And Gave Hyomi Her Phone "Thank You, See You Tomorrow" Hyomi Said, Jungkook Waved To Her, Hyomi Walked Out, She Was Happy To Know That He Is Worried  About Her, When She Reached Her Apartment, She Took A Shower And Changed Her Clothes, Then She Took Out Her Book And Started Studying, But Then She Got A Text Message Saying (*Hyomi, There Is Something That I Don't Understand*) The Contact Name Was Jungkook-Oppa, So She Knew Who It Was, And She Called "Hello Oppa?" She Said "Hi" Jungkook Said "What Is The Part The You Don't Understand" Hyomi Asked "Page 20 The First Part, I Wasn't In School That Day" He Said "Ok It's Simple, You Just Need To Know The Way To Do It, But I Need To Show You " Hyomi Said "Can You Try To Tell Me?" He Said "Ok" She Said And Started Explaining, "Get It?" Hyomi Said "Mostly But I'm Kind Of Confused" Jungkook Said "I Knew It, I Need To Do It In Front Of You" She Said "How About We Come Early To School And Meet Somewhere?, If It's Ok With You Of Course" Jungkook Said "Ok, I Don't Mind, Let's Meet At The Running Yard At ... 7:00 It Would Be Empty" Hyomi Said (Let's Just Say That There Is A Running Yard Behind Their School) "Thank You, You're So Helpful!!, Bye" He Said "Bye" Hyomi Said And They Ended The Call, Hyomi Watched A Drama, She Slept At 10:30.

Time Skip~:- Next Day :

Hyomi Woke Up Earlier Than Usual, She Did Her Morning Routine, But As She Tried To Do Her Hair It Was Tangled And Wavy  Because She Slept With Her Hair Tide In A Bun, She Was So Irritated, At The End She Managed To Do A Cute Bun, She Placed A Ribbon So It Wouldn't  Look As Messy As It Would Without It , But It Did Look Pretty, But Her Mood Turned Bad Because Of All Of That Trying....

Time Skip~:- At School:

Hyomi Reached The Meeting Place At 6:55, She Sat There And Waited, It Became 7:10 And He Still Didn't Come.. She Was So Bored, She Left Her Phone In Her Locker, So Her Mood Became Even Worse

At 7:15 "You Are Late" Hyomi Said Blankly As She Glared At The Running Figure "I- *Pant, Pant* I'm Sorry*Pant, Pant* I Over Slept" Jungkook Said Panting Since He Ran To The Meeting Place "Ahh, Really I Was Waiting For 20 Minutes !!!!! I Was Sitting There For 20 Minutes !!" Hyomi Almost Yelled At Jungkook "Why Are You So Angry ?? I Said I'm Sorry !!" He Said "Your Sorry Is Not Going To Bring Back My Time" Hyomi Said "You Were Going To Spend It With Me Anyways So It's Mine" Jungkook Said Getting Angry Himself, He Didn't Think That She Would Treat Him That Way "Who Are You To Say That My Time Is Yours ??"She Said As She Got Up To Walk Past Him "Yah, What's Wrong With You Tod-" His Words Got Cut As He Saw Hyomi Tripping, She Was About To Fall Straight On The Hard Ground, But He Caught Her By Wrapping His Arms Around Her, He Then Helped Her To Stand ,,Why Did I Yell At Him? It's Not His Fault That I Am In A Bad Mood,He Is A Hardworking Person Of Course He Would Need Sleep, And He Was Even Nice Enough To Help Me...., If I Fell Here It Would Really Hurt Me, I Should Thank Him And Apologize,,  Hyomi Thought But As She Opened To Talk He Said "I'm Sorry, I Asked You To Help Me And Then I Came Late And Got Angry When You Scolded Me Even Though I Deserve It" "Huh? Whaahh...? I Mean, It's My Mistake For Yelling At You!! Why Are You Apologizing ?" She Said "You Yelled At Me Because I Was Wrong" Jungkook Said " No I Yelled At You Because I Was In A Bad Mood.." Hyomi Said And They Kept Arguing "Ok Ok You Win Now Let's Start Before The Time Runs Out" She Said..

Time Skip ~:- After The Exam

They Both Got The Full Mark Yaay !!

------------

I'm Sorry I Didn't Update Earlier But I Had Term Exams... But They Are Over !! (For Now)