...chapter 3 : he is an......IDOL ???...

I'll sing my love to you

     as hyomi's  first day at school finished, she was walking back to her apartment happily, she saw a poster that had a picture of someone familiar ,, isn't that..... jungkook-oppa?!?!?!?,, hyomi thought, she was interested so she went into the music store, as she was walking around she saw another poster with the title B.T.S on it, on the poster was a bunch of cute handsome boys standing next to jungkook, she now knows why the girls love him so much, hyomi grabbed their album and bought it, when she went in her apartment she changed her clothes and ate some food, then she took out her laptop to search about B.T.S, she became their fan in an instant, she really liked their music, their looks, their voices, especially jungkook's, he had a really sweet voice she couldn't believe that she was talking to that great guy a while ago, she memorized almost everything about them in one day!!!!.
     next day, hyomi headed to school as she listened to B.T.S's song, when she reached her class, yuna ran to her "you became friends ? cooool!!!" yuna yelled excitedly " huh? me? with who? "  hyomi asked as she took off her ear pods "you and jungkook  of course!!!" yuna said " i... guess?" "ohhh so lucky!!!, even though this school has a lot of handsome, rich and talented people ,a lot of girls like him but are afraid of being bullied but since he befriended you it's easier to talk to him, since they would be afraid of him hating them" yuna said, hyomi just chucked at yuna and sat on her chair, {(in hyomi's school which is SOPA ( school of performing arts ) you have to be really smart or rich or talented to go to it, hyomi is talented but she went by money )}, soon jungkook came "hi, hyomi" he said as he pulled out his chair "hello, oppa" hyomi said "did anyone bother you....you know as in bully ?" jungkook whispered to hyomi "no, they just asked not in a harsh way tho, i guess they were afraid you'd hate them " hyomi said "good" jungkook said smiling....
----------------
     a week has passed and hyomi got closer to her new friends, jungkook, who made her laugh he was so nice to her, and yuna, who was spending time with hyomi a lot lately, hyomi got used to her new life routine, now it's the day before the weekend, the class ended 8 minutes ago, yuna and most of the class already left, both hyomi and jungkook were  taking their bags "hyomi are you busy today ?" " no, why?" hyomi said "i'm the only one who has the day off today, i don't want to sleep all day!!!!" jungkook said "so you want me to stay with you ?" hyomi asked "correct" jungkook said "sure, but where ? it should be somewhere without many people" hyomi  said "ummm...~" jungkook said "you don't know ? ahh, seriously......i know a restaurant near my apartment it doesn't get that much costumers since it's a bit old" hyomi said "really?  let's go !! you lead the way" jungkook said, hyomi smiled at him and said "you are supposed to be the older one kid" and she started walking "sorry hehe~" jungkook said as he followed her>>> at the restaurant, "woah, you were right it's almost empty...anyways let's go!!" jungkook said as he grabbed hyomi's hand which made her blush.... jungkook looked for an empty cabin and went in " what should we order ?" jungkook said as he closed the cabin door "there is a menu over there" hyomi said as she sat "this looks good" jungkook said after he looked at the menu for a bit " ok i'll take this" hyomi said as she pointed on a picture in the menu "let's order" jungkook said as he pressed on the call button, soon the waiter came "what would you like to order ?" the waiter asked and jungkook ordered, after the waiter left hyomi said "looks like he didn't recognize you" "he did look old", soon the food was ready and a waitress knocked on the door and said "the food is here" "she sounds young what should we do?" hyomi said "hide under the table" jungkook said, hyomi nodded and did as he said, the waitress opened the door and as soon as she saw jungkook she said "omo...i can't believe my eyes, it's jungkook!!" "hello noona" jungkook said "hello" the waitress said and she started putting the dishes on the table "are you going to eat all of this alone?" she said " no, i am waiting for someone" jungkook said "aha, i see please enjoy your meal" the waitress said smiling then she left and closed the door "you can come out now" jungkook said, hyomi wanted to do so.., but her head bumped into the table "OW, ahh my head it hurts" hyomi said "are you okay? you should be careful next time" jungkook said as he ran to her and helped her to stand "sorry...." hyomi said blushing since he was so close to the point that it looked like a tight hug "no need to apologize, now let's eat ok? " jungkook said as he let go of hyomi so she can sit ""ok" hyomi said as she sat again and took a piece from her plate "this is good" she said as she took another piece "really? let me try it too" jungkook said as he grabbed hyomi's wrist and ate the piece from her chopsticks making her blush again "you are right, it's good, do you want to try mine too ?" he said and took a piece from his plate and pointed it at hyomi, hyomi shook her head, but when jungkook pouted she said "ok, i'll try it, don't pout like that" "you will? here" jungkook said as he offered her another piece the same way as before, she couldn't say no when she saw his smile, she opened and he fed her the piece "how is it ?" jungkook asked "g-good" hyomi said blushing ,,why am i blushing so much? ohh please don't let him notice it, just eat hyomi,, hyomi thought "soon they were both done "let's go somewhere else" jungkook said "....ok...." hyomi said, but then jungkook's phone rang and he answered, but all hyomi could hear was jungkook saying "hello" "why" "right now" "but i'm with someone....." "can i bring her?" "ok, ok" and he closed the phone "hyomi, do you want to see my photo shoot ?" jungkook said " what?  a photo shoot " hyomi asked "yes, the manager just called and said that i have to work, but i said that i will spend the day with you so i'm not leaving you like that" he said " can i really go ?" hyomi asked "yes you can" he said "thank you " hyomi said "no need, but we need to get going" jungkook said "ok" hyomi said, jungkook paid for the meals than they went out, jungkook was walking and hyomi followed him, he stopped a taxi and went in, hyomi wasn't coming in so he said "yah hyomi come in" and he pulled her in, after ten minutes they reached the location, jungkook paid for the taxi, and the went in, jungkook went in first and greeted everyone then he told the manager that hyomi is with him then he said " hyomi, come in" she greeted everyone too, the manager told jungkook to go change with the other members, then he told hyomi to go and check if they need any help, hyomi knocked on the door and someone opened it....

-------------------------------------------------
how will the rest of hyomi's day go?