...Chapter 1 : New Life...

I'll sing my love to you
[ Hyomi's Flash Back ]

     "Hyomi-Ah, Me And Your Appa Are Thinking Of Letting You Stay Alone In Korea So You Can Focus On Your Studies In One School'' Hyomi's Omma Bora Said ''We Think It's For The Best , Just Take Your Time Then Tell Us What You Want Ok ?'' Hyomi's Appa Hackyeon Said ''Sure, Omma , Appa'' Hyomi Said As She Turned Around To Take Her Backpack And Went To The Door Then She Said '' I'll Think About It When I Come Back From School , Bye '' And She Went Out .
Hyomi Was On Another Business Trip With Her Parents, She Always Had To Change Schools, She Did Make Friends But She Always Had To Leave Them, So She Just Stopped Getting To Close To People...As Hyomi Reached School She Went  Straight  To Her Class, She Opened The Door And Said '' Good Morning '' Her Classmates Greeted Her Back And Went Back To What They Were Doing, She Sat On Her Chair And Read A Book, The Rest Of The Day Went Normally, As The Last Bell Rang Hyomi Grabbed Her Bag And Started Walking Back Home More Like Her Current Home, ,,Should I Stay In Korea ? Will I Live A Better LifeLike Omma And Appa Said ? ,, Hyomi Thought ,, I Also Think It Will Be Better.... I Got It I'll Finish My First Year Here And I Will Start My Second Year In Korea, If I Can't Manage It I Will Ask My Omma To Take Me With Them Again!,, Hyomi Felt That It Was The Best Decision, So She Told Her Parents And They Accepted...

[ End Of Hyomi's Flash Back ]


     ''We Can't Come To See Off, We Are Sorry'' Hyomi's Omma Said Over The Phone, '' It's Ok Omma I Know You Are Busy '' Hyomi Said, After Her Mom Lectured Her To Take Care And All She Hanged Up, And Continued Walking In The Airport, It's Now Nearly The End Of Summer Break And Hyomi Will Start Her Second Year Of High School In Korea, She Did Everything A Person Does Before Traveling, As She Boarded On The Plane She Thought ,, There Is No Turning Back Now, I Just Hope I Made The Right Decision ,, , The Flight Took About 6 Hours So When She Reached Korea It Was 1:00 Am, She Took Her Bag And Stuff And Went To The Car That Was Waiting For Her Outside, Soon She Was In The Lobby Of The Building Where She Will Be Staying, Her Parents Had Rented An Apartment For Her, It Had A Bedroom, A Bathroom And Toilet, A Living Room, And  A Kitchen,  Hyomi Just Took A Shower And Changed Her Clothes And Slept ....
Next Morning, Hyomi Started Un-Packing Her Stuff, She Was Good At It Since She Did It A Lot Before So She Finished Quickly, At 1:30 She Was Hungry So She Went Out To Buy A Meal, Then She Started Looking Around, She Had A GPS Device In Her Phone And Her Parents Send Her The Location States Of Her School And A List Of The Places That Would Be Helpful To Her, At About 4:45 She Went Back To Her Apartment And Watched A Drama Until It Was Time For Dinner, She Ordered A Meal From A Restaurant, She Got Some Flyers While She Was Out ,.... Her Other Days Basically Went The Same Way, Except That She Was Starting To Memorize The Streets And Stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

next chapter foreward : 
      Today Is Hyomi's First Day In School She Got Ready And Went Out, When She Reached She Asked One Of The Teachers ''Where Is The Teacher Office ?'' And He Told Her The Way, Hyomi Thanked Him And Made Her Way To The Teachers Office, But Suddenly All The Female Students Looked At The Other Direction And Started Clearing The Way For Someone While Greeting Him/Her, Hyomi Stopped Walking.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that you enjoyed it, I'm not the best writer but I'll try my best !!!! comments and subscriptions are appreciated .