...Chapter 2 : New friend...

I'll sing my love to you

Hyomi Was Walking To The Teachers Office When Suddenly All Of The Female Students Started Clearing The Way For Someone While Greeting Him/Her, Hyomi Stopped Walking, When The Girls That Were Standing In Front Of Her Cleared The Way, She Was Able To See Who It Was, It Was A Really Cute Boy He Had The Cutest Smile Hyomi Ever Saw, ,,All Of Those Girls Are Here To Greet Him, He Must Be So Popular,, Hyomi Thought, He Was Just Nodding And Smiling At Each Girl That Was Greeting Him, But He Stopped Walking As He Noticed Hyomi So He Wouldn't Bump Into Her Since Was Standing Right In Front Of Him, He Stood There For A Second But Then He Smiled At Hyomi And Said ''Good Morning'' Hyomi Nodded Then She Was Just Looking At Him, That Went On For Just Seconds, As Girl Stepped Up And Pushed Hyomi's Shoulder And Yelled At Her Saying ''Can't You See That He Is Trying To Walk'', She Pushed Hyomi So Hard That She Fell Down, Hyomi Didn't Say Anything, She Didn't Want To Get In Trouble On Her First Day.... All The Attention Was On Her But For Some Reason No One Moved, So Hyomi Stood Up And Walked Away.... As Hyomi Reached The Teachers Office She Knocked On The Door And A Teacher Looked At Her '' Oh, Jung Hyomi Right ? '' She Said, Hyomi Nodded And Said '' Yes '' In Response, '' Come Here '' The Teacher Said, And Hyomi Obeyed, As Hyomi Stood Next To The Teacher The Teacher Said ''I See You Already Have Your Uniform, Such A Good Girl !!'' ''Thank You, My Parents Ordered It So I Could Wear It On My First Day'' Hyomi Said ''Ahh I See, Lets Get Down To Business Shall We... I Will Show You The Way To Class You Can Ask One Of You Classmates About The Other Stuff, Is That Ok With You ?'' The Teacher Said Standing Up, ''Sure'' Hyomi Said As She Started Following The Teacher...When They Reached The Class, The Teacher Said '' Wait Here Ok '' Hyomi Nodded And Stood At The Door Step As She Looked At The Teacher Going In ''Attention Class, Your Homeroom Teacher Is Not Coming Today...I Guess I Could Trust You With Every Thing Right ? '' The Teacher Said "Yeeeeeees~'' The Class Yelled ''We Also Have A New Student From Overseas Please Treat Her Well, Hyomi Come In And Introduce Yourself Please'' Hyomi Went In And Stood In Front Of The Class And Said '' Hello My Name Is Jung Hyomi, Nice To Meet You All !!'' Hyomi Said Cheerfully So The Class Wouldn't Think That She Is Some Kind Of A Diva '' Thank You, Now I Need Someone To Replace Your Teacher For Today....Ah Sumin Can You Do It ?'' The Teacher Said ''Sure'' Sumin Said As She Stood Up ,,She Seems Friendly,, Hyomi Thought ''Bye Class Have Fun And Thank You Sumin I Can Always Count On You'' The Teacher Said And Leaved, For Some Reason The Class Looked Scared ''Hyomi Go Sit Anywhere'' Sumin Said, Hyomi Nodded And Sat On The First Chair She Saw, As The Class Began Whispering, Sumin's Eyes Turned Sharp As She Said ''Do As I Say Or You're Doomed'' The Class Became Completely Quiet, And Hyomi Was Confused '' Ok Let's Start'' Sumin Said As She Turned Back To Normal '' Who Wants To Volunteer To Be The Class Representative ?'' Sumin Asked, But The Class Remained Quiet...'' Ok Anyone Wants To Nominate Someone ?'' Sumin Said This Time All Of The Class Except Hyomi Raised Their Hands ''Ok Yuna Who Do You Want To Nominate ?'' Sumin Asked ''You'' A Girl Named Yuna Said ''Any Other Nominations ?'' Sumin Asked, All Of The Class Let Their Hands Down ''Ahhh, It Can't Be  Helped I'll Be The Representative'' Sumin Said, And The Class Cheered Until Sumin Raised Her Hand And Said ''Moving On....Now Le-'' Sumin's Words Were Cut By Someone Knocking On The Door ''Come In'' Sumin Said, The Door Opened Revealing That Cute Boy From Earlier ''There Was A Mistake In The Name List This Is My Class'' He Said, All Of The Girls Started Getting Hyper But They Didn't Yell Too Much, Until Sumin Shot Them A Glare -_-* ''Ok, Go Sit Anywhere'' After That Sumin Kept Lecturing The Class And All She Was Fyll Of Leadership (In A Good Way She Is Not Evil), Then It Was Time To Pick The Seating '' We Will Decide By Lottery, Come By Turns And Pull A Paper'' Sumin Said, And The Class Obeyed, Hyomi Ended Up One Desk Apart From The Window At The Bottom Left, Next To Her Which Is Exactly The Bottom Left Was That Cute Boy The Girls Addressed As Jungkook, In Front Of Him Was That Girl Named Yuna, Next To Yuna Was A Random Girl (Lol), It Was The First Day So They Were Going To Leave Early Which Is At 10:30 And After The Homeroom Was The Entrance Ceremony, So The Upper Classes Had The Rest Of The Day Free, In That Free Time Yuna Approached Hyomi And Said ''Hi My Name Is Park Yuna, Nice To Meet You !!'' ''Nice To Meet You Too'' Hyomi Said Smiling ''If You Ever Need Help Come To Me Ok ? I'll Be More Than Glad To Help '' Yuna Said ''Sure, Thank You'' Hyomi Said, But Soon Yuna Got Dragged Away By A Bunch Of Her Friends '' By- I Mean See You Soon'' Yuna Said ''Hmm'' Hyomi Hummed In Response And Waved To Yuna, The Class Was Empty, It Was Just Hyomi And That Boy Sitting Next To Her, Jungkook Was Just Playing Around On His Phone... Hyomi Took Out A Book About The New Things In Korea From Her Bag And She Started Reading It, Sure She Is Korean But She Was Traveling Ever Since She Was 8 Years Old, Jungkook Noticed Her Reading, He Putted His Phone Back In His Pocket, Then He Tapped Hyomi On The Shoulder ''Hmm?'' Hyomi Hummed As She Looked Up From Her Book ''Aren't You Korean ?'' Jungkook Asked ''I Am Koran'' Hyomi Said ''Then Why Are You Reading That ??'' ''I Was Overseas Since I Was 8'' Hyomi, Jungkook Looked Surprised For A Second, But Then He Asked Why And Hyomi Told Him The Whole Thing ''Ahh I See'' Jungkook Said ''Oh I Forgot To Tell You, My Name Is Jung Hyomi, Nice To Meet You'' Hyomi Said ''I'm Jeon Jungkook, Nice To Meet You Too, By The Way Do You Want Me To Show You Around ?'' Jungkook Said '' Really ? You Would, Thank You !'' Hyomi Said... As They Were Walking Girls Would Give Hyomi Glares, But Jungkook Would Smile Cutely At Them And They Would Stop, Hyomi Noticed The Glares, But Thought It Was Just Because Jungkook Is Cute...They Walked Around While Chatting Until It Became 10:30, ''I Guess I'll See You Tomorrow ?'' Jungkook Said, ''Of Course You Will, And Thank You For The Tour, It Was Fun'' Hyomi Said ''I Think So Too'' Jungkook Said ''When Is Your Birthday ?'' Hyomi Asked ''Me ? 1st Of September, Why ?'' Jungkook Said ''Then I Will Call You Jungkook Oppa!!'' Hyomi Said As She Waved To Jungkook And Skipped Her Way Home Happily,  And Jungkook Chuckled At Her Cuteness.......

---------------------------------------------------------------

How Was It ?.....Ok No Harsh Comments Ok ? Say It Softly :) I'll Try To Make It Better !!!