...Chapter 5 : Slipped...

I'll sing my love to you

    It Has Been A Week Since That Exam, Now They Have Another One...It's Weekend Today And Tomorrow, So Hyomi Just Ignored It, She Is Going To Study Tomorrow.
After Hyomi Ate Lunch Her Phone Rang, "Hello?" Hyomi Answered "Hi" Jungkook Said "Ah, Oppa!" Hyomi Said, For Some Reason She Was Really Happy That He Called "Do You Have Any Plans Today?" He Asked "Not Really, I Was Planning To Just Stay At Home And Watch Movies Or Something" Hyomi Said "Can I Join You?" Jungkook Asked "Did Your Schedule End Early?" Hyomi Asked "Yes, Something Got Canceled" Jungkook Answered "Sure I Don't Mind" Hyomi Said, Then Hyomi Told Him The Diretions  And All "Ok, I Got It I'll Come Soon" He Said Then They Both Ended The Call.

Time Skip:~

     Hyomi Heard Someone Ring The Bell To Her Apartment, She Opened It, "Hello" She Said As She Waved To Jungkook Who Did The Same, Hyomi Gave Him Some Sweets, Then He Asked Her "What Is The Movie That You Wanted To Watch?" "I Didn't Pick Anything, Wait...." Hyomi Said, She Went And Brought Her Laptop "I Usually Attach My Laptop To The Tv, So Is There Anything That You Want To Watch?" You Asked As You Sat On The Sofa "Ummm Let Me See" He Said As He Stood Behind The Sofa, Then He Put Each Arm On A Side Of Hyomi And Extended Them So He Could Reach The Laptop, Then He Stared Searching For Something, His Face Almost Bumped Into Hyomi's, She Was Were Blushing Hard, Her Heart Was Beating Really Fast ,,Please Don't Notice,, She Thought, But He Did.. "Hyomi What's Wrong ? Your Face Is Red, Do You Have A Fever?" He Asked, He Placed His Palm On Hyomi's Forehead "A-A-Ahaahah...I'm Ok Don't Worry, A-Anyways Did You Find Something?" Hyomi Said Shuttering "I Wanted To Watch This One" He Said Pointing To The Screen "A Horror Movie ?" Hyomi Asked, She Was Kind Of Scared "Yes, Are You Scared? Then I'll Loo-" "No It's Ok" Hyomi Cut Through His Words, She Was Going To Faint (Not Actual Faint But You Know What I Mean) If They Stayed In That Position Any Longer.

     When They Stated The Movie, Hyomi Grabbed A Cushion And Hugged It, After A While Things Started To Get Scary, Hyomi Yelped Once In A While, Jungkook Noticed It But He Thought That She Might Get Embarrassed If Her Said That She Is Scared, The Lights, Curtains, Lamps, All Of Them Were Closed, The Room Would Be Pitch Black If It Wasn't For The Tv, At A Really Scary And Surprising Scene Hyomi Screamed And Buried Her Face In The Pillow, Tears Formed In Her Eyes, Jungkook Got Up And The Light Then He Closed The Tv And Ran To Hyomi, He Hugged Her And She Hugged Him Back "You Should Have Told Me That You Are Scared" He Said, Hyomi Was Too Scared To Open Her Eyes Or Reply, When She Calmed Down, She Realized The Position They Were In, So She Let Go "I'm Sorry" She Said "No Need To Apolo-" The Sound Of Jungkook's Phone Ringing Cut Through His Words "Hello ?" Jungkook Said He Was Listening To The Person That Was Talking Then He Said "Ok I Understand" Then He Hung Up Then He Turned To Hyomi And Asked  "Will You Be Ok Alone? I Have Job" "Yes" Hyomi Said Faking A Smile "Watch Something Funny And Forget About That Movie Ok?" He Said As He Patted Her On The Head "Mmm" Hyomi Said Blushing But Luckily He Didn't Notice "I'll Be Going Now" He Said "Bye" Hyomi Said, When He Went Out And Closed The Door, Hyomi Sighed And Fell To Her Knees, ,,Why Did I Blush That Much??,, She Thought...

      Next Day, Hyomi Had To Study, But As She Looked In Her Bag She Found Two Of The Same Book, One Was Hers And The Other Was For " Jeon Jungkook!!" Hyomi Read The Name, She Took Out Her Phone And Called Him "Hello?" He Said, Hyomi's Heart Started Beating When She Heard His Voice "Hello..Ummm I'm Sorry I Took Your Book By Mistake......" Hyomi Said "Book? Which One? Is It For Something Important?" He Asked "It's For Tomorrows Exam" Hyomi Said "Oh Really ?? I'm Busy Right Now....If It's Not Much..Can You Get It For Me?" Jungkook Said "Were Are You?" Hyomi Asked "At BigHit's Building" He Said "Ok" Hyomi Said "Call Me When You Reach I'll Tell Them To Let You In, Bye" He Said "Bye" Hyomi Said And They Hung Up, ,,What If It Was Awkward Or If I Did Something Stupid..., No, The Other Members Will Be There,, Hyomi Changed Into Something Cute And Did Her Hair Prettily, Who Knows She Could Meet Idols.

       Hyomi Took A Taxi To BigHit's Building, Then She Called Jungkook And He Told Someone To Let Her In, The Woman Told The Number Of The Room That Jungkook Was Training In, Hyomi Went To It And Knocked On The Door, Jungkook Told Her To Come In, To Her Surprise Jungkook Was Training Alone, "Aren't You Practicing With The Other Members ?" Hyomi Asked "They Will Come Later" He Said As He Stopped Dancing And Opened A Bottle Of Water "Ahhh...I See, Here Is Your Book" Hyomi Said As She Walked To Him And Extended Her Hand "Thank Yo- A-Ahhh" The Bottle Of Water Slipped From His Sweaty Hands And Spilled All Over His Shirt, Luckily Hyomi Saved The Book "Omo, Let Me Help" Hyomi Said As She Took Out Her Handkerchief And Stared Padding It On His Shirt, Her Heat Was Beating Fast Upon Touching Him, "It's So Wet, I'll Just Take It Off And Wear Something From The Extra Clothes" He Said As He Suddenly Took Off His Shirt, Hyomi Was Still Standing Close To Him, She Blushed Even More And Turned Around "Can You Get Me A Shirt From The Bag Over There?" He Asked, Hyomi Nodded And Walked To The Bag, Then She Looked In It And Found A Shirt, As She Was Walking Back She Was Trying Not To Look At Him, And At The Same Time Trying To Hide Her Blushing Face, So She Slipped By The Water That Was On The Floor, Jungkook Caught Her, But He Also Slipped And Fell On Top Of Her, His Hands Were On Each Side Of Her And Her Hands Were Pushing Against His Chest, They Stared At Each Other Then Hyomi Managed To Say "Yo-Your H-H-Heavy" "Ahhh Sorry!!" Jungkook Said Snapping Out Of It, He Stood Up And Hyomi Did The Same, Each One Was Facing A Different Side, The Shirt That Hyomi Got Was Also Wet Now, Including Her But Not That Much, It Wasn't Visible Because Of Her Dark Sweater, "There Is A Changing Room, It's Number 403 I'm Sure There Are Some Shirts There.." Jungkook Said "Ok" Hyomi Said As She Walked Out Relived To Leave That Awkward Room ,,Ahh, What Should I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed !!,, Hyomi Thought She Took A Deep Breath And Decided To Act As Natural As Possible.
When Hyomi Was Back She Knocked On The Door, Jungkook Told Her To Come In, She Went In, Gave Him The Shirt, Then She Walked To The Door "Wait!, Your Not Mad Right?" Jungkook Said As He Grabbed Hyomi's Wrist "Why Would I Be?" She Said "Ahhh, I Was Worried" Jungkook Said Relived "Why?" Hyomi Asked "I Was Afraid The I'd Lose You Because Of That" He Said As He Pulled Her Into A Tight Hug, Hyomi Was Blushing Because Of His Words, His Hug, And The Way He Sounded Like He Was Really Worried, At That Moment, The Other Members Opened The Door, They Were Laughing And All, But When They Saw Them They Froze "Looks Like We Entered The Room At The Wrong Time, You Two Just Countine What You Were Doing, We Will Come Back Later, But Don't Do Anything Bad, He Is Our Maknae" J-Hope Said As He Shooed The Other Members Out "No, Hyungs You Can Come In Now" Jungkook Said Letting Hyomi Go "I'll Go Now" Hyomi Said "Ok, Good Luck In The Exam" Jungkook Said "Hmm, You Too" Hyomi Said, Hyomi Walked Past The Boys, Then She Started Speed Walking To The Main Door ,,What Should I Do ?? My Heart Is Beating So Fast !! He Thinks Everything Is Back To Normal Right?? I Can Treat Him Normally Right ?? Ahh Who Am I Asking ?,, Hyomi Thought As She Walked Through The Streets With Her Hand Over Trying To Cover Her Blushing Cheeks.
Soon She Reached The Apartment, She Went In, She Took A Shower And Changed Her Clothes, Then She Remembered That She Has To Study, She Took Out Her Book, But As She Sat And Started To Read, She Wasn't Able To Focus, The Image Of Jungkook On Top Of Her Kept Popping Up In Her Head, At The End She Decided To Take A Walk To Cool Off, She Went Out And Walked Around A Bit, But It Was Late And Dark, So She Made Her Way Back, But Suddenly !!!!!!!
------------------------------------
How Was It ? Please Comment, So I Can Make It Better For You :) .