I like you hyung~

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

“Jonghyun-ah~ Jonghyun..” I felt someone shook my arm which I slowly opened my eyes and stare at Niel hyung who was crouched down beside me on the couch. I sat up on the couch, rubbing my eyes and weakly stare at Niel hyung as he disturbed my sleep. He looked up at me as he still in the same position. “It’s almost 7 o’clock. Do you know how to cook?” he asked with his eyes glinting with some hopes.

“I don’t know. You can’t cook? Then how you have your meal when you’re alone?”

“I ate ramen and snacks. You live alone more than me. At least my family will comeback.”

“Even though if I know, I’m too lazy to cook.”

“YA! Don’t you want to eat dinner? I can’t cook well.” I stood up, ignoring his word and went up stair toward his room. “YA!! JONGHYUN!!” I washed my face and dried it before went to change my clothes. After I done, I took my wallet and phone and heading down stair, toward Niel hyung. He was lying on the couch and when he saw me, he pouted which looked like he’s sulked at me.

“Hyung.. I’m going out.”

He sat up immediately. “Where? Where are you going?”

“Do you want to come or not?”

“But where?”

“I’ll leave now.” I made my way slowly toward the door but then stopped with a victory smirk when Niel hyung stopped me.

“Wait! I want to go along.” I heard his footstep went up stair and after a few minutes, he approached me after changing his clothes. I went outside with him followed behind me, stopped for a while to wait for him to lock the door. He was a few steps late behind me. I tried to slow down my pace but he kept walking behind me. I stopped on my track and turn around to face him. He did the same and looked at me.

“Why are you walking behind me? Can’t you walk faster?”

“Just walk in front. I’ll follow from behind.” He said, twiddling with his finger while looking on the ground.

“Aren’t you scared leaving behind? What if I didn’t notice something bad happened to you when you’re behind me? Can’t you just walk beside me? I won’t do anything bad to you.” I said to him, half yelled as I’m really worried about him. He didn’t said anything and with that I took his hand, continue our walk. I held his hand tightly as I can feel that he’s trying to pull away his hand and finally he gave up, letting us to walk hand in hand. With about 10 minutes’ walk, we arrive at the ‘K’ restaurant to have our dinner. I brought him toward the empty table beside the window. We ordered our food and drinks.

It’s silent between us while waiting for our meal to arrive until he started the conversation. “Jonghyun-ah.. Mianhae..” he said while his gaze fall on the table, avoiding from looking at me. I kept silent just wanted him to continue his word. “About.. just now.. Mianhae.. I thought you hate me and thought that you’ll be mad if we walk together.”

“Mianhae.” I blurted out, making him lift his head and looked at me. “I yelled at you just now.” at that time our foods and drinks arrived, making me end my word. He still looked at me, waiting me to continue my word. “We’ll talk again later. Let’s eat first.” I said and eventually we’re having our dinner. Sometimes I’ll steal a glance at Niel hyung, looking how adorable he looked when his mouth was full making his cheek puffed out. I giggled silently at the sight and continued eating.

--

We went to the cashier counter together and I paid for the dinner even though Niel hyung insisted that he wanted to pay for it. He waited outside the restaurant while I settle the bill. After done with it, I approached Niel hyung who was waiting outside, looking a bit sulked. When he saw me, he walked first, leaving me behind but I managed to catch him.

“Are you mad?” I asked him who was avoiding me by quicken his pace but to no avail as I managed to catch up. “You’re so slow.” Again no response. “Hyung~” he didn’t even turned his face to look at me. I stopped on my track and held his hand, stopping him from moving forward.

“What?”

“If you mad about our dinner just now, mianhae. You can treat me other time.” There’s no reply from him. An idea popped out in my mind which I held his hand tightly and ran across the street, bringing him along.

“YA!! JONGHYUN!” he yelled while crossing the street and I brought him at the park which was really beautiful at night. I brought him to sit at the empty bench, viewing the beautiful scenery of the park. I can see that he’s amaze by the view as he kept looking around. “It’s really beautiful.” He said, flashed his smile at me.

“You never come here before?”

“I’d come but not at night. I never know that it’s this beautiful at night.”

“We can come again anytime.” I said and he just nodded, didn’t protest to come here together again. “So.. You’re not mad anymore?”

“About what?” he looked at me confused. I chuckled at the thought that he already forgets about what happened just now.

“Nothing. Then.. Let’s take a few pictures together here.” I suggested and didn’t expect that he would agree immediately. I took out my phone and took a few pictures of us with various background and poses. He asked me to send the photo to his phone also and so I did.

“It’s really nice going out at night.” He said, stood up and open wide his arm, breathing in the air. I stare at the sight of him and remembered what he’d said at the restaurant just now.

“Hyung.” I called him which eventually he turned back, looking at me. I patted the seat beside me asking him to take a seat. He sat beside me, staring at me. “About what you said….. I didn’t hate you… I never hate you…” I noticed his expression changed from a bright one to the dull expression. “I just want to protect you. I’m really worried about you. I don’t want anything bad happen to you.”

“Why.. why did you do that to me? You’re so cold toward me. You didn’t even want to talk to me. I thought you really hate me.”

“Mianhae. I’m seriously sorry. I’d my own reason so please forgive me.”

“What’s your reason?”

“I can’t tell you.” I said, feeling nervous what would I say to him.

“Then I won’t forgive you until you tell me the reason.” He stood up and making his way leaving the place. I sighed, feeling frustrated at what I should do. His figure almost out of my sight and I immediately stood up and ran toward him. I grabbed his hand, turning him around. While I stare into eyes, I’m confident about what I’m gonna do.

I pulled him into a hug while saying the things I’ve wanted to say. “Because I like you hyung. I like you that’s why I act like that toward you.” I can feel his body stiffen but then he pulled me away, looking straight into my eyes.

“Don’t joke around.” He said, awkwardly chuckled as he thought that I’m joking. But I didn’t respond back and he immediately stop, gazing at me seriously. “Y-you.. Is it.. real?” I nodded. “But.. Chanhee hyung?”

“There’s story behind but I’ll tell you next time.” He nodded shyly, gazing toward the ground. “How about Byunghun hyung?” I asked him.

“W-what about him? Of course he’s my boyfriend. He’s still my boyfriend. I didn’t accept you so don’t misunderstand.” He said, warning me.

“Ne ne.. Let’s go back now.” I said, grabbing on his hand and thankfully he’s not rejecting it. Even though he didn’t reply back my feeling, I didn’t regret confessing my feeling toward him. At least I get to spend some times with him and he didn’t chase me away.