Noona, help me..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

Even though I’m always happy whenever I’m with Niel hyung, but the other part of me worried about omma. Even a few weeks had passed since the day we went back to my village, it’s a lie if I said that I didn’t even have a bit of guilty feeling toward omma. I tried to forget about it by often spending time together with Niel hyung but it’ll appeared again whenever the thought of omma came into my mind. What should I do to make omma accepted Niel hyung?

“YA!!” I snapped out of my thought when the back of my head being smacked, making me groaned at the sudden hit.

“NOONA!!” I yelled at her while rubbing the spot where I got hit just now. She took her seat beside me while sipped on her drink.

“What are you thinking about? Look like it serious which made you frowning like this.”

“Nothing.” I shrugged off and just lean my back on the couch, heaving a heavy sigh.

“Just tell me.. Maybe I can help you. You have a fight with Niel?” she crossed her leg on the couch, fully facing me.

“No.. It’s not..” if I tell noona, can she help me to convince omma? Maybe I should tell her first. “Noona.. You’ll really help me?” I sat straight while looking at her who’s nodding her head, totally agree. “It’s about omma.”

“Omma? Wae?” I knew from his expression that she got confused with the mention of omma.

“I brought Niel to meet her before…. But… omma.. asked me to break up with him.”

“Omma asked that?” I nodded and I really hope that noona can help. “So.. what do you want me to help?”

“Noona.. Can you convince omma to accept Niel? I know she dislike me for being gay but please persuade omma to accept me being like this and also accept Niel.”

“I don’t know if omma will listen to what I say but.. I’ll try..”

“Thank you, noona..”

“But.. Not this quick because I’m busy these days.”

“Busy? Are you working?”

“Of course! Then what do you think I do in Seoul?”

“Dating.”

“What?!” she hit my arm and which I felt that it will be red because she hit very hard. “How dare you?! I need to support my life also.”

“Ne ne.. Mianhae.”

“But.. Where’s Niel? You said he’ll come here.”

“He-“ the doorbell rang when I was about to answer back. I stood up and get the door opened, revealing Niel whose carrying a few paper bags. “What are you bringing?” I took the bags from him and headed inside, putting the bag on the dining table.

“I asked omma to prepare dinner for you.” Niel said as he made his way to the living room, took his seat across noona.

“Really? Thank you, Niel-ah…” I said as I took out the packed food on the table. “I’ll eat it later.” after I done, I went back to the living room, joining the other two.

“Yoomi noona, are you staying here tonight?” Niel asked noona.

“No.. I’ll go back after eating the food you brought.”

“The food is for me! Not for you, noona.”

“YA!! Can’t you share with your noona? I’m hungry~~”

“I brought enough for the three of us.. So.. Can we eat dinner together today?” Niel said.

“You haven’t eat dinner yet?” he nodded and which I felt a little bit happier. It’d been a long time we had dinner together. “Alright.. We’ll eat together tonight.”

“Mean brother! When I asked you just now, you rejected immediately.” Noona said, totally sullen at me.

“Even though I rejected you, you’ll eat it anyway.” I said in matter of fact.

“Of course.. Because I’m older than you.”

“Jonghyun-ah..” Niel called me which I immediately turned my attention toward him. “Can I sleep here tonight?” his voice seemed low maybe because he’s shy asking it but I can heard it well and probably noona also hear it.

“Sleep here? Wae?” even though I wanted but I also need to know the reason in case that he have some family problems or anything.

“I just want to sleep here. Can’t I?”

“Of course you can.. But.. You’re not having any problems with your family, right?”

“Ne.. Of course no.” he said confidently and which I’m gladly agreed for him to stay here tonight.

“But.. There’s school tomorrow..”

“I’ve brought my school uniform and my school bag.” Surprising me that he already fully prepared.

“I think that I need to go back quickly after dinner. There’ll be something happened tonight I guess.” Noona said in a teasing way to which I knew what she meant.

“NOONA!!” I shouted at her for thinking that way.

“Looking at your reaction, I guess I’m right.” again she continues teasing us.

“Let’s eat now.” Niel stood up immediately and went straight to the kitchen. I guess he don’t want the conversation to be continue, same goes to me. All of us went to the kitchen, having our dinner together as three for the first time.

--

“Noona going now.. Don’t do anything weird.” Both me and Niel stood by the door as noona is going to go back home after the dinner with us.

“It’s none of your business, noona.” I turned her around, held his shoulder and pushed her to the elevator. “Niel-ah.. I send noona to the lift first.” I said to Niel before bringing noona to the lift. I can hear he chuckled at us.

“YA!!” we stopped in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open at our level. “I wanted to ask you just now but because Niel was there, I decide to ask another time. So now is the right time.” I looked at her, waiting for the question that she wanted to ask. “Do Niel know that omma asked you to break up with him?”

“I think he knows but whatever it is, I won’t ever break up with him.”

“About omma, I’ll try my best so that she will accept you guys.”

“Thank you, noona.” At that time, the lift door opened and which noona stepped in. “Noona, bye.” I waved my hand at her before the door closed. I headed back to my place and Niel was nowhere in the living room or kitchen. I went to my room and Niel was there, lying on my bed while playing with his phone.

“Oh! Sorry I enter your room without your permission.” Niel got off from the bed immediately when he saw me. I approached him, stood close in front of him.

“You can enter my room whenever you want. There’s nothing to be sorry about.”

“Can I sleep now? I’m sleepy.” He said, showing his tired face.

“Ne..” he lied down on the bed, tugging on the cover over himself. “I’ll take a shower first.” I said to him before took my towel, bringing it to the bathroom.

--

“Niel-ah.” I tugged under the cover, beside Niel after I already done with my shower and wearing my clothes. There’s no response from Niel so he’s probably sleeping right now. I shifter closer to him, wrapping my arm around his waist, currently back-hugging him.

“Jonghyun-ah..” he mumbled my name. Is he awake or sleep-talking right now? I ignored it at first because I thought that maybe he’s sleep-talking. “Jonghyun-ah.” He said again but this time his hand held mine that was hugging his waist.

“Are you awake?” I lifted my head, looking at him who’s obviously awake right now.

He releases my arm from his waist and turned around, facing me. “I can’t sleep.” He looked up at me with that eyes that melting me right away.

“What should I do then? Then.. Let’s cuddle then it maybe will help.” He snuggled closer while I’m wrapping my arm around him, pulling him closer, leaving no space between us.

“Are you nervous? I can hear your heartbeat.” Niel said as he was leaning his head on my chest, probably knew that I’m totally fluttered right now.

“Niel-ah.. Whatever happened in the future, we will never part away. Promise me?”

“Of course.. I promise.. But.. Why are you asking that?” he looked up at me with his confusion look.

“I just worried.” I patted his hair while taking the sweet scent of him.

“Please don’t make me feel bad about this. Are you leaving somewhere?”

“No.. I’m not.. I just think that someday we will have some problems like other couples. I don’t want us to leave each other.”

“If there’s problem, we’ll face it together.”

“Ne.. We’ll face it together.” I mumbled to myself. “Niel-ah..” he looked up at me which our face was already closed. My eyes fixed on his lips and which I leaned forward, pressing our lips together soft and sweet at first as we matched with each other. It soon turned to passionate and heated kiss which then resulting in another scene. And for sure, we both had a nice and comfortable sleep.