Fun?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

When omma and appa went having their breakfast, I sneaked out of our room and heading out of the hotel toward my rent car. I think I rent this car for a few days already and I was supposed to return it back that day. But the car is not the problem now. I need to go to the ‘J’ hotel as soon as possible, making sure ChunJi’s safety. But is ChunJi at that hotel? Why would she bring him inside the hotel?

I stepped out of my car, heading inside the hotel. I called Hyuna as I don’t know where I should go now. “I’m here already. Where should I go?”

“Room 143 at level 12.” I hung up and headed to the elevator before pressing number 12 button.

‘Chanhee.. I’ll be there in a while. Wait for me.’ I thought as the elevator heading to level 12. When the door slide opened, I rushed out, searching for the room 143 and it was not that hard to find. I knocked hard on the door, impatient to see ChunJi. The door opened by none other than Hyuna and I rushed inside, searching around for ChunJi but to my disappointment, I can’t even find him.

“WHERE’S CHANHEE?!” I yelled at Hyuna who’s closing the door before approaching me.

“I never said that he’s here.”

“WHAT?! Then, where’s he?” I start to get annoyed as she deceived me, believing that ChunJi is here.

“Is he that important? Don’t think about him for now.” she said softly which to me it was annoying while wrapping her arm around my neck.

“What are you doing?” I tried to pry her hand away but she held tight and I can’t managed to get out of her.

“Let me satisfy you.” she whispered to me as she leaned closer, our lips almost touch but I turned my face away.

“I come here not for that reason. I want to meet Chanhee.”

“You can meet him after we have fun.”

“I’ll not get fool again.” I said as I pushed her away quite hard as she fall down on the floor. I was about to get out of the room until I heard a video is being played which made me stop.

“B-byunghun.” The voice sound weak and in pain. I knew this voice but I don’t dare to turn around to look at how bad his condition is.

“Didn’t you say that you want to meet him? Look at him now.” Hyuna said as she sound as she mocked me.

“Aaacckk!” I turned around when I heard he screamed in pain. The video was playing with ChunJi being tied on the chair. He looked miserable which I felt really pain when I saw his condition. His hair was being pulled by someone which made he yelled just now. I can’t stand to see him like that. I want him to be safe. His face was full of bruise which made me can’t stand to look at how bad he’s now.

“So.. What’s your decision? You want go out and then let ChunJi there or you do what I want?” Hyuna asked as she approached me who am standing frozen facing the TV.

“Why are you doing this?” I looked at her, madness controlled over me when I saw how pain ChunJi is right now.

“Because I love you.”

“Why Chanhee? What he has done to you?”

“Because he had you. I want you. I love you more than him.”

“I NEVER!! I never have any feeling toward you.” I said as I pushed her hand away from gripping my arm.

“It’s fine. I just want to have you right now.”

“What do you want?”

“I told you. I want to satisfy you and have fun with you today.” she leaned closer to me, wrapping her arm once again around my neck. “You know what? I haven’t given any food or drinks to ChunJi. Should I let him starve?” she said, trying to leave me with no choice but followed what she wants.

“I do this for Chanhee. Not because I want it.” I said to her. I noticed she smirked before she pulled me along with her to the bed.

‘Chanhee-ah.. Mianhae.. I do this to save you.. Forgive me, Chanhee-ah.’ I thought as I was laid down on the bed, half-heartedly.

“I’ll make you feel pleasure. You won’t regret it.” Hyuna said but what she said is not what I think. I already felt regret right now. What will ChunJi said if he know that I done this? He will not forgive me, right? But it’s fine as long as he’ll be safe and alive. He’s more important than myself right now.

--

I wore my clothes, ready to get out of this damn situation.

“Thank you for today, oppa.” That person made me felt creepy and somehow I hate myself. What I just did to myself today? Am I deserved to be ChunJi’s boyfriend with what I had done today? “Meet me tomorrow at the same time here.” she said which made me turned to her. Again?

“Why must I come here again? I’d done what you want.”

“You want it or not, it’s your choice. But think about ChunJi. What would happen to him?”

“Alright.. Just.. Just please.. Don’t hurt Chanhee.” I begged her not to hurt ChunJi. “B-but.. Can I meet Chanhee?”

“Meet him? Hmm.. Depends.. If you come tomorrow then I’ll bring you to meet him.” I can only sighed and nodded in defeated that I’d come here tomorrow. “Then, see you tomorrow, oppa.” She waved her hand while smiling happily which to me, I thought that she’s crazy. I headed out of the room, ignoring her action and went back to the hotel.

But.. I didn’t believe her. Maybe I shouldn’t solve this by myself. I should call the others so that they’ll help me to save ChunJi. They will help me no matter what. Instead of thinking of them, I debate to myself whether to tell our parents about ChunJi?