I'll protect you

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

I think what I thought is true. I know L.Joe hyung like ChunJi hyung but he just didn’t notice his real feeling. He just thought of it as a feeling toward his best friend. I’ll help ChunJi hyung get to be together with L.Joe hyung. It’s not that I don’t want to separate L.Joe hyung and Niel hyung but I just can’t bear to see ChunJi hyung keep feeling sad and depress. And maybe one day I’ll get Niel hyung if I try harder.

-

Its weekend and I don’t have anything to do other than spend my time at home. But today I feel like I want to take a walk around and get some fresh air. With a simple t-shirt and short jean, I walk along the street, observing every people action and how happy they are and maybe there’re some couples there which eventually make me jealous. I wish I have someone special right now to spend my free time. Without I notice, I wandered near the area of Niel hyung’s house. We live in the same area but just a bit far. Just 5 more minutes’ walk and I can see his house then. But why would I go there anyway? We’re not that close. Even though my mind kept telling me to turn around, going back to my apartment, but my feeling urged me to keep walking forward and I just a few metres away from his house now.

‘What are you doing here? He hates me now right?! There’s nothing to do there anyway.’ I thought in my mind while staring at his house which door was widely opened. I sighed and about to turn around when I finally realised that there’re a few people crowded in front of his house, looking worried while staring inside the house. Why would they look into others house? Not long after that, all of them move from that place quickly, look like they’re scared. I stood there, not knowing what to do and clueless about the situation.

“Poor that guy. What had he done to them? He’s kind and nice guy but I never thought this would happen to him.”

“Ne.. His family are not here right now.” I heard the a few women whose about in her 30’s talking while passing me. And not long after that, a few guys came out from the Niel hyung’s house, riding on a car. When I realised who they are, my eyes widened in shocked, knowing something bad happened to Niel hyung. When the guys car gone, I rushed inside his house and got shocked after seeing his messy house as look like it just after getting robbed.

“Ni-Niel hyung.” I called his name as I don’t see him anywhere. “Hyung.. Niel hyung..” then, I heard a groaned sound behind the couch which I immediately rushed toward it. I totally got panicked when I saw Niel hyung lying down on the floor with blood at the corner of his lips and face full with scars. And not to forget that he look really weak while clutching on his stomach, winced in pain. Without any word, I carried him bridal-style toward his room and lay him down on the bed. I bend down to see his face. “Hyung. Where’s the first-aid kit?” I asked him which eventually he pointed his finger toward the drawer beside his bed. I opened it and find the first-aid kit.

--

After treated his scar and put him to get a sleep, I decided stay there for a while as I’m worried that the guys will come back again. I sat beside him on his bed, observing his face which full of scars.

“Niel hyung. Mianhae. It’s my fault that you become like this. Mianhae.” I said to him even though he can’t hear it now as he’s sleeping. “If only that day I didn’t come here when they chased me, you won’t involve in this. And also the day I act as your boyfriend to chase the girls who was following me. I’m really sorry. Because of me they hurt you. Mianhae hyung.”

“Ya~” I looked at the owner of the voice who’s awake right now. “So noisy. I can’t take a sleep.” He said while looking up at me. I kind of felt embarrassed that he heard what I said just now. He sat up, facing me.

“W-what?” I get uncomfortable with his stare.

“Don’t you want to ask anything?” I didn’t answer him. “Th-they.. they search for you.. I’m really scared… they didn’t believe what I said… I said you’re not here but they don’t believe me.. they messed my house… they hit me.. it’s really hurt.. I’m really scared..” he said even without I asked. I know he’s about to cry as he lowered his head down. At this time I really want to protect him and don’t want anyone to hurt him. I went closer to him and embrace him, tried to calm him down. His head is buried on my chest while I patted his head.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. I’ll protect you all the time. Don’t be scared.” He sobbed in my embrace, clutching on my shirt. “Mianhae.. I make you like this.”

“You have to be with me! It’s your fault!” he said, pulling away from the hug. He hissed when he felt the pain on his stomach.

“Is it really hurt? Want to go to hospital?” I suggest him.

“No need. I’m fine.” He said with an assured smile even though I thought it’s opposite. “Ca-can you sleep here?”

“Of course… But.. where’s your family?”

“They always go back to our village and they’ll come back anytime.”

“Then.. Want me to stay here until they come back?” he didn’t answer but just lay down on the bed, covering himself with the blanket. “Then, I take it as a yes. I’ll bring some of my clothes later.” no response from him so I guess he agreed. “But… Want to tell Byunghun hyung?” he immediately sat up and look at me seriously.

“NO! Don’t tell him!”

“Alright.” he lay back on the bed while I stood up from the bed. “Hyung. I go back to get my clothes first. I’ll come back.” I made my way exiting his house and went toward my apartment.


Thanks for the vote.. melidin , NieLisA , sritlaekenoise ... Thank you very much.. :) :) :)