What?!

Unsure feeling

I woke up pretty late and completely forgot about school. I ran out of the apartment still putting my uniform on and ran most of the way. I didn't even think about checking my phone or anything. I was getting all of these strange looks when I was walking into school, girls would look and cover their mouths and gossip to their friends next to them. Um? 

"There you are!" Jackson ran up next to me and tried to carry my backpack for me but I told him it was fine and he backed off. "Everyones been talking about you." "Why? What happened?" "You don't know? You told everyone though." "I didn't tell anyone anything?" I was very confused and hurt by this.  I assumed someone started rumours about me and I only felt bad because I was new here. I guess rumours about the new kid is normal though.. I don't want to know how bad this rumour is.

Turns out someone made a fake twitter account of me and made up fake stories and posted photoshopped pictures of me. Some of the stories went along the lines of "I slept with jackson two days ago, how about mark tonight? :)" or "Ugh I hate korea all these koreans USA USA" I didn't even have a social networking site. I'm half korean so why would I hate Koreans? Why would I move here? God these people get to me sometimes. 

Mark came up to me after lunch furious than ever yelling and asking all these questions about the twitter account. It took forever to convince him it wasn't me and that I don't have a twitter account or any other account. It took even longer to convince him there was nothing going on with Jackson and I right now and it definietly didn't help for Jackson to put his arm around me in the middle of the argument. I did like Jackson. I could see myself being happy and cute with him but I could also see him as a best friend. Mark on the other hand I'm not sure he's cute but I don't really know much about him,

"I want to go home." "If you go home they'll talk more"  I put my headphones in for the rest of the day to avoid hearing all the comments and drew pictures on all of my work or stared into space. I didn't really care about the account anymore I've had worse rumours going around in America. 

There wasn't much to do after school so I headed towards the studio with my headphones in blocking out all the sounds from people and the city. I went the normal way there and unlocked the door with my keys and went to my office to check the times. Usually some of the other dancers would be there to practice but it was unusually quiet. I cut on music that would play through the whole building and went up to my private room to practice a few new dance ideas I had.

I tried to get back into b-boying or "b-girling" which I haven't done in a while which resulted in falling on my  a lot. I imagined a move that involved spinning on my hand to my elbow to my shoulder and popping back up to continue spinning on my hand. It took a few tries to accomplish my vision for this move although it hurt sometimes I kept trying it. Trying to transition it from one move to another, I even tried to slide into the move by myself or from a skateboard. Those were by far the coolest to do even though it scratched up my floor a bit. I heard a sneeze and I don't think I've ever whipped my head around so fast. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I couldn't hold in my anger. No one was supposed to know about this place or how to get here. Jackson sure as hell didn't know how to get here even though he he had been inside once. I doubt he could considering I made sure we left through a cut through of a different building. Why was Mark here?! I feel like this could ruin a lot of things. 

"I followed you from school I'm sorry I didn't know you'd be mad. You danced really well that was a cool move you did." I was so furious I just wanted to rip his head off but I couldn't hurt that pretty face. 

"I see it was a mistake following you since you're so mad with me right now.. If it makes you feel better I won't tell anyone about this place." 

What? He won't tell?

I raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled with a slight nod and started to walk into the room. I gave him a glare and started walking towards him and he got the idea to back up. "I swear to god if you ever tell anyone about this place or how to get here I will rip your face off and don't you underestimate me." 

Sigh now I have a scary image and probably terrify Mark.

Just as he was about to speak my phone rang and I ran over to get it but it I didn't recognise the number. Usually I'll ignore it but something with telling me to answer it. "Yoboseyo?" 

My face dropped. Mark looked at me with concern and kept mouthing to me asking what was wrong, who was it, what happened and etc. 

I didn't really know what to say. I was speechless. 

The only thing I could think to do was grab Marks arm and start running. He didn't ask where we were going or what happened anymore it was clear it was important.  "Where are we going Madi? What happened?" I guess he only asked when we started to run across an intersection and almost get run over. 

"The hospital"

-at the hospital-

"What room is Lee Max in?" "Are you a family member?" "I'm his girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---aye cliffhanger-- 

Comment and subscribe! :)

also heres a little poll~