Mark

Unsure feeling

Mark skipped the end of 7th period and waited at my locker for me after school. Normally I don't go near my locker because it's literally impossible for me to open it. The hallway I go down to leave school was blocked by students and I didn't feel like pushing through them so I went around the opposite way. I'm glad I did because then I saw a tall boy with red hair leaning against the lockers with one headphone in. Somehow he looked magic by doing just that. He saw me walking towards him and stood up straight and took out his headphone and smiled at me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a hug then grabbed my hand and led me out of the school. We were walking down the hallway when Mark noticed something and told me to wait. He ran down the hall and turned the corner. 

"YAH! Get back here!" I ran down the hall and peeked around the corner and saw Mark and Bambam stopped in the middle of the hall talking. Mark and Bambam did a handshake and parted ways. Mark jogged back over to me with a smile on his face. "Let's go!"

"What was that about?" 

"Oh nothing haha" That laugh made me unsure but I let it go and followed him out of the school.

We made our way into town in the windy cold weather to a little coffee shop with a tall mug with a handle as the door. 

Mark held the door open for me and we found a table to sit at inside. A waitress came up to us and took our orders 

"I probably shouldn't start our day with this but what's with you and Jackson? I've been hearing some rumours.." Mark said looking sad and worried. He shifted in his seat and placed his elbows on the table and looked at me.

"What have you heard?" I furrowed my eyebrows and cocked my head to the side confused. 

"A bunch of different things but just mostly you and him"

"Oh.. I see. There isn't really anything going on. We just seem to hang out a lot. I don't know really."

"I wish we'd hang out more often." 

Ah there's that smile. I smiled back but I didn't take my eyes off of him. 

"Can today just be me and you? And not talk about rumours or anything?" 

"Yes I'd like that. I'm sorry I brought it up haha" 

The waitress set our drinks down and went back behind the counter and took a customers order. Every once in a while she'd look over at Mark and flirt. It kind of got on my nerves. Especially, when Mark would smile back and avoid eye contact with me. This kept going for about twenty minutes. Being myself I ignored it and became rather cold to everyone. The waitress would come over more than she needed to and would end up talking to Mark. 

"Excuse me" I left the table with all my belongins and went to the other side of the cafe to the bathroom and just stood there looking in the mirror. I was wearing my cropped black shirt with pink floyd on it and light demin high waisted shorts with some vans with my long cream coloured, gold beaded purse. I looked cute. I definitely looked foreign but Mark was from LA so I'm positive he's seen this "style" before. 

I peeked my head out of the bathroom door to see if Mark was still talking to the waitress and he was. She sat in my seat and was laughing and giggling with him.

I went back into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I messed my hair up a little because I hate it looking so smooth and proper. I dug through my purse and found my signature vanilla perfume and placed it on my wrists and behind my neck. I found that I get the most compliments when I do that. Especially when people give me hugs. With that I left the bathroom and made my way through the doors of the cafe. 

I walked the opposite way we came and started to walk further into the streets when someone grabbed my hand and swung me around. 

"Can I help you?" I wasn't necessarily mad at him but I was annoyed. You shoudn't do that if you asked me to be with you for the day. I could have stayed at the studio or slept. I love sleep. I'd chose sleep over anything. 

"I, uh. Um-" He didn't get to the point and hesitated a lot so I my heels and walked away.

"I'm sorry."

"Alright."

"Are you leaving? is today over?" 

"I'm walking around town. My day with you is over." 

"I'm sorry please It's complicated can I still be with you today"

"I don't care what you do." With that i continued to walk away and looked up at the signs to decide which shops I wanted to go into. 

I figured Mark would leave or stay in town. He'd probably just say this and go back to the cafe to flirt with the waitress.

I went into a cute shoe shop and walked around. I love shoes but I'm not big on having a lot because I'll never wear them. 

I left the shop and Mark was sitting out front but I avoided contact and kept walking. 

I picked up a few t-shirts and beauty products from at least eight different stores in a span of fifteen minutes. If Mark was still following me I doubt he could keep up. I left Holika Holika and saw Mark standing outside looking around. He turned around and we made eye contact for a good 6 seconds before he started to walk up to me. I crossed my arms and waited to hear what he had to say but it took longer that I expected. He didn't really have anything to say. To me he pretty much ed up. Welcome to the friendzone my friend. 

"I think you know you ed up"

"yeah.. haha I know" 

"I'll see you at school."

"Madi, please wait. I'm sorry. I know we agreed today would be about me and you but the thought of you and Jackson made me mad. I wanted to make you jealous but I went a little too far and I made you more annoyed than jealous."

"I'm immune to jealousy. With all the rumours you've been hearing you should of known that."

"I just wanted your attention. I had it but I felt like you were bored and I wanted to know if you liked me I don't know why I did any of that. I really am sorry." 

"You could've just asked me."

I don't like when guys or anyone uses jealousy. It makes me immediately dislike them.

"I should have I'm sorry can we just start this over?.."

"Yes but not today. Today we will hang out purely as just friends."

"thank you"

---

The rest of the day with Mark wasn't bad. When I thought about him as just a friend it wasn't awkward and we didn't try so hard to impress each other. He offered to hold my bags which was nice and even bought me a sketch book. Buying me a sketch book would be the sweetest thing someone could do. I loved to draw and create new things and it felt like he knew that about me.

Mark walked me home around 10:30 at night and left it with a hug. Today would have been so different if the incident in the cafe didn't happen. It really made me appreciate Jackson. He'd never look at another girl in front of me or flirt. He wouldn't have to make me jealous. He'd have my attention without trying. 

I fell asleep on the couch while watching Blind which I've seen a million times. I woke up around 2 am and didn't want to move so I stayed snuggled up and checked my phone for any messages. 

Mista wang:

Goodnight Madison

 I smiled and instantly replied. 

Goodnight Jackson 💕

 

----

I woke up  to my phone buzzing under my head and saw Stacia was calling me. 

"I'm going to be in your classes today! Do you want me to come pick to up?"

Oh .

It's 7:50 am which means I have ten minutes to get ready. 

My hair looked like but I figured I'd blame it on the weather. I got dressed and did my make up really quickly. I put on a brown purple ish red eyeshadow to give off a tired appearance with some mascara so I seemed exhausted. Hopefully it would scare any one away from talking to me. 

"Tired eyes? 

"Of course"

Stacia knew all of my make up tricks. I got into her car and put my bag on my feet. Stacia asked about yesterday then continued to catch me up on things that have been happening with her. VIXX came on the radio and we both sang the whole way to school. 

I loved having classes with Stacia. Then again who doesn't love having classes with their best friend? Normally I didn't talk much and people didn't talk to me that often because they thought I didn't really speak much korean. I sat next to stacia in all of my classes and even introduced her to GOT7. 

They all seemed to like her a lot which made me happy. 

Bambam seemed to take a lot of interest in Stacia and would steal her from me most of the day. Which was fine because I stayed with JB and Jr. 

I really loved JB and Jr. they seemed so happy all the time and it always made me smile. 

During lunch I stayed in the class room and drew pictures and even took a little nap. I drew about 5 detailed pictures and figured I could take a nap while no one was there.

"is she asleep?"

"yeah she looked really tired today lets just leave her alone" 

i wasn't sure who that was but it sounded like Mark and Stacia. I didn't dare move a muscle. Nothing will interrupt my sleep.

Our classroom didn't have any students until 6th period and I didn't hear the bell for 5th period so I stayed asleep. 

-Jackson pov-

"has anyone seen Madi today?"

"yeah she was sleeping in the classroom during lunch. I doubt she's still there." Bambam said so bluntly but I ignored it. I told the teacher I was leaving to use the restroom and make my way up to Madi's fourth period class to find her sleeping in her desk. 

I stood there for a second and chuckled when I walked into the classroom. I sat in the empty desk next to her and laid my head down on my arms and watched her sleep. 

Can she feel me watching her? What if she wakes up and I'm just staring at her?

i closed my eyes and ending up falling asleep in the desk. 

 

 

 

 

---------- I think I always end up writing long chapters. Sorry I update so fast 😩 I know some people hate that. I'm kinda liking the madi Jackson couple more... What do you guys think? Madi and Mark or Madi and Jackson?! 

Yeee what will Madi do when she wakes up and sees Jackson? 

 

Comment and tell me what you think :)

subscribe and what not.

Goodnight~

(Also sorry for typos or if it's difficult to understand I'm writing all of this from my phone mostly!)

Really though do comment what you think or if you like the story so far :) it kinda encourages me to write this and help me know where to take this story! Please don't be a ghost reader!

-----------------