Reality

Unsure feeling

I always liked my dreams far more than reality but this time I really liked reality a whole lot more. 

     I used to wake up at 6 AM to get ready for school everyday but I've gotten so lazy lately I get ready as fast as I can around 8. Today I was so late I decided to put on my uniform and run the whole way there without doing my make up or hair. I figured Stacia would do it for me at lunch and I could look somewhat decent for the rest of the day. 

"Omo!" I guess I looked worse than I thought because all I said to this girl was excuse me. I ran up to my third period class and walked into an empty classroom.

um.

well.

 

Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I jumped and swung my arm almost hitting them but their hand grabbed mine before I could. 

      "We have our class down the hall  on the right" the student in my class sounded more scared than I was. She started walking a way quickly and motioned for me to  follow her so I did.  

 

When we got to the door of the room our class was in the girl walked in and sat down but I just watched. I didn't want to walk in. Something didn't feel right about this. 

I figured this was one of those set ups you see in kdramas and the poor student that follows gets covered in some weird liquid or embarrasses the crap out of themselves. I backed away from the door slowly and went around the corner and over to the "abandoned" stairwell. Everyone says it's haunted and weak so they don't go over there. I didn't care if it was haunted or if it fell apart. Honestly, I don't think I'd mind if I fell through the stairs. I could be the next ghost to haunt that stairwell.

I stayed in the stairwell most of the day except for about 2 classes which were my last two.  I really felt like avoiding everyone after the dream I had. 

 I started to make my way out  of the school before the last bell rang but it seemed GOT7 got together and were roaming the halls. I REALLY don't want to see them right now.  I ran back up the abandoned stairwell and and ran through the hall to the opposite stairwell and ran straight into Jackson.

Dammit.

I was terrified to see him but I was kind of happy. 

       "Finally! There you are." "huh?" "Everyone's been looking for you today" 

Dont say that.

Even though he said something I didn't want to hear I was beyond happy to see him.  

"Jackson! Oh! There she is." Jaebum appeared walking up from behind Jackson and gave the biggest smile I've ever seen but it made me cringe. 

I didn't dare look at him. I made sure to avoid I contact even when he moved around and did silly things to make me look at him.  His smile fell to a frown and looked at Jackson to see what my actions were all about but he didn't know either. I need to remember the dream I had was simply just a dream and wasn't real. 

"Yoboseyo?" Jaebum answered his phone and slowly walked away to the  stairs and made his way  down to the lower floor. 

Thank god.

"What's with you lately?"  He's going to think I'm stupid if I tell him.  

"Nothing I just had a bad dream and  it's kind if made me mad  but I have to remember it wasn't real.."  That's embarrassing to say out loud. 

"Oooh I know what you mean I hate those dreams."  

"Ah! So you know how I feel?"  Yes! I'm not crazy. ~~

"Was I in your dream?"  Ugh. There it is. That signature y Jackson smirk.  "Madi that's the first time ive seen you smile today!" 

"Oh haha" well...

"Schools over you're spending the day with me. I don't care if you don't want to. Even if I was in your dream and you hate me you're still going with me." 

"You didn't do anything to upset me in my dream. You made me very happy."  What did I just tell him. Asdfgbjh no. 

Jackson gave me a sweet smile with bright eyes and looked around the empty hallway.  He walked forward but hesitated and grabbed my hand. 

Oh my.

"You know I'd never want you to be sad "  I couldn't really do anything expect smile and walk with him wherever he led me to. 

We snuck around the rest of GOT7 without getting caught and end up with them the rest of the day instead of just the two of us.                                                 (just the two of us~~~ ( if you dont know that song BYE) 

Taking the longest route possible we exited out the back entrance of the school and walked through the side fields to a side walk that lead around the school. Avoiding the traffic and kids going home or being picked up this route to the city was rather peaceful. 

Jackson kept making up stupid questions or would make little raps and dances. Of course he'd pull me into dancing with him and singing. We were like a two man show walking on a path. 

We finally made it further into town and he refused to let go of my hand if I didn't need to use more than one. It's like his hand was glued to mine. No matter where we went a shop owner or employee would comment on how cute we were as a couple and so on. Jackson would just smile bright and thank them or try to show me off more but I'd deny it or try and get away. 

I'm not really one for attention like that but it was extremely embarassing. I could feel like cheeks heat up and I couldn't hold my smile down so I gave in. 

"You know I'd never want you to be sad." Whenever I'm with him I'm happy. I remember him saying that and I know it would make him sad if I was. 

After another hour or so I checked my phone and noticed all the missed calls and texts and I remembered I was supposed to go to the studio and review the other dancers for their performance and I kinda panicked. I think I scared him a little or at least surprised him with all the different languages I was speaking. 

Good thing he spoke Chinese because the language was coming out of my mouth everywhere. 

He laughed and responded in Chinese saying to go to the studio and it was fine. 

I couldn't leave him like this and I didn't really want to leave him. 

"Well.... Since your a dancer I could use your help." I sped up the last few words and grabbed his hand and dragged him along to the studio.

"I know how you feel about your studio. I won't tell anyone." THIS BOY RIGHT NOW is perfect. 

I felt like I couldn't repsond so I just smiled and we continued to the studio.

We both walked into the studio hand in hand which surprised many of the dancers waiting in the studio. Most of the guys cheered and girls fangirled over Jackson. 

"I, uh. Um. Jackson is also a dancer and he's going to review you guys with me."

"AHHH GOT7 GOT7 GOT7" Jacksons eyes got big with the girls sudden outburst. "Thank you for liking us" 

Such an idol-like response. 

The dancers filled the room with the solo dancers going first. The music played and they flowed around the room one by one. Whenever I gave my critique Jackson would join in and it was like we were on the exact same page. 

Some would say I was harsh on some of the dancers and pushing them to their limit but it will help them. Sometimes we would make certain dancers in groups do their part solo to get a better idea. Jackson caught on to the dances rather quick and would run up and help them which made the girls swoon over him. 

It began to get dark outside to a dark rainy night and we called it a night. 

I was talking to some of the dancers when Jackson answered his phone and walked over to the corner where it was quieter. His face fell to a frown and leaned against the wall. 

The dancers began to leave and complain about the rain gathering umbrellas and jackets to cover themselves with. I took that chance to go ask him what happened.

"You okay?" I took it as a no when he buried his head in his hands and leaned his head back against the wall. 

I sat next to him and waited for a response since I wasn't sure what to say.

"You know I'd never want you to be sad." Jackson looked at me with the most sincere look and grabbed my hand. I could tell he didn't really want to talk about it which I understood.

"I guess we should head home since it's getting really late and the rain is bad." Jackson agreed but looked down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

"Yeah. I just got a call and they said I can't come home tonight because they have a lot of company over. They wouldn't want me to mess that up for them. Plus, I can't ask anyone in the group right now because they have enough going on." Hm.

"You could've asked me." He didn't move much but eventually looked up at me. 

"You wouldn't mind if I stayed with you tonight?" 

"Nope. I'd enjoy the company actually." 

We left the studio and started to my apartment through the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----Since people asked me continue the story I did~ I had some writers block but most of this is written on spot so I just went with it. I hope you enjoyed it :) subscribe and comment!----

Find out what happens when Jackson stays the night~~ ooooh

 

 

also my apologies for any typos or confusion most of this I wrote in class on my phone so sorry about that!