A visit from VIXX

Fight Club

Kris POV

 

"Kris, open up! It's Lay!"

Lay pounded on the door, I ran only in sweat pants.

"Youngjae's out of town for a while but I found someone that can help"

"Really who?"

"Remember our old friends from VIXX?"

"Yeah, haven't seen them in a while"

"Well, you see Hongbin can take out the venom the same way Youngjae can and Leo can grow plants to make supplements that'll make the healing process twice as fast" Lay said

"Great when can they get here?"

"Soon"

 

      ~2 hours later~

 

"How's it going?" I asked,  I was sitting anxiously on the end of the couch; waiting on Lay for news.

"Bad, the venom is worse then before. You can go in and watch, there's something I need to do.. Honestly, at this point I don't know if we'll be able to save her." Lay said.

I went into my bedroom to see the progress. Leo sat in one end of the room watching a bed of violet flowers grow around the bed. Hongbin sat beside the bed studying Sana's arm.

"How's it going?"

"Ok I guess, just slow."

Hongbin drew a knife, puncturing Sana's wrist; I winced. Hongbin's hand hovered over her wrist, within seconds thin strings of black rose from the punctures in Sana's wrist.  I turned away, the sight was discussing.

Hongbin continued this for another few hours. I had no clue what Leo was doing to help (didn't seem like much); while I on the other hand, paced through each one of the rooms in my house. It didn't take me long to get through the whole house, so I did this multiple times.

 

~Another couple hours later~

 

"Alright I gotten all that I can, for now. Leo is the tonic ready?"

"Mm"

"Kris you should get some sleep, is there another room we can work in?"

'You've got to be kidding me.. All that and you're STILL not done?'

"Uh yeah, there's a sitting room down that hall. As long as you keep it clean in there"


It took the next three days to help Sana, which I spent going to school. The fourth day I would come home to a pleasant surprise.



"Oppa!" Sana squealed and jumped into my arms. 'That's new.'

"Oppa, why were gone so long?" She said with big puppy dog eyes.

"Uh school? Which you're going to have to start going to again soon now that you're okay." Sana cntinued to grip my neck tightly, as much as I'd seen her act this way in my dreams; she was actually begining to scare me.

"Sana let go of me." She obeyed and I pulled Hongbin aside 

"What the hell's wrong with her?"

"What do you mean, 'what the hell's wrong with her?' She's fine."

"Come on, man. She's clingy"

"Alot of guys would kill for a girl like that" Lay cut in. 'When did he get here?'

"Sana, are you feeling okay? How much do you remember?" I walked over to Sana again.

"Of course, I remember everything...well everything Lay reminded me of" Sana giggled. This isn't like Sana at all. The Sana I know is sarcastic, fiesty and not girly, she's exactly my type but thi new Sana's a cheerleader in a gangster's body.

"What exactly did Lay tell you?" I glared across the room at Lay.

"Thaaaat, my name is Sana; I'm 16 yearsold and you're my oppa who I love very much" she finished with a big kiss on the cheek. "Oh! And I'm in a club" Sana then proceeded to skip around the house, giggling every thirty seconds.

"Lay, what the hell have been teaching her!?"

"Relax, Kris I did you a favour"

"What favour??"

"I thought you'd like her more if she was more affectionate"

"This is a little beyond affectionate. This more of perky to the point of obnocious!"

"PERKY!!" Sana squealed as she skipped by me.

"LAY!"

"On it!"

Lay took the nearest vase and knocked Sana unconcious. 'Sorry, my love. You're too anoying'