Minor Dilema

Fight Club

Sana POV

I looked at my clock, 7:00. I've never really been one to sleep in anyway. I looked in the mirror, and realized one small dilemma: my hair. I had no idea what to expect for training today. What if my hat were to actually fall off this time? One look at my hair and either Luhan will think I am a girl or at least a gender confused guy. I went to get some scissors from the kitchen. I looked in the mirror once more, bidding my long hair goodbye. I need to do this if I want to stay in the club. And anyway it's already too late, Luhan knows where I live. Knows a guy lives here, Leejun is just going to have to exist a little longer. 

I started to cut my bangs. Please work, please look good, please work, please look good. I chanted in my head. The front was done, the rest of my head I just improvised, shaping and trying to replicated some kind of idol do. As soon as I was done I gazed in the mirror at my new head of hair. It will have to do for now, I thought. Stealing some of my dad's hair gel and playing with my hair till I was content. 

 

Not a moment sooner did Luhan show up. "'Whoa" he gawked "You should go without a hat more often" I stared blankly. I tried hard not to blush, sadly that gland was out of my control and my cheeks turned pink. "Can we go now?" I asked quietly staring at the floor. Man up, you girly pabo! 

"Hey Leejun"

"mm" I jolted my head up 

"You ever think about getting highlights?"