Shock and Disapointment

Fight Club
Sana POV
 
"Want me to walk you home?"
 
"Sure" I said and pushed in my chair. Ken was still glaring at me when we left the cafe. 
 
"Soooo got any plans for the rest of the weekend?"
 
"Well no not really, I mean I've got some science homework but that's really it" 'plus I gotta make another drawing for Kris' was my ending thought. 
 
"Oh" Luhan sounding disappointed, what was that all about. Was he trying to ask me out?
 
"I might be free later, what's up?"
 
"Wanna go see a movie?" Yes he was trying to ask me out. Wait who am I kidding? He doesn't know I'm a girl and it's not likely he will openly gay in public. 
 
"You mean like as a date?" 'Watch your tone, Sana' I scolded myself 'give the guy a break'
 
"Pssh no!" That was obviously a lie. "Just two friends casually going to see a movie"
 
"What kind of movie?"
 
"Horror of course"
 
"Oh no thanks, horror movies are too dull for me."
 
"What kind of movies do you like?"
 
"Actions and comedies you know?"
 
"Oh.. maybe there is a good comedy playing. Here give me your number and I'll let you know later" I put my number in his phone, now Luhan better not ask for Sana's number or I'm screwed 'cause I can't afford to buy a second cell phone. 
 
"Thanks see you later, maybe"
 
"See yeah" 
 
The door to my house was unlocked, my mother must have been home early. 'Really early, it's 3:00, normally on Saturdays she doesn't get off work till 6 at the earliest'. 
 
"Mom, I'm home" My mother gasped, dropping the glass she was holding. The glass shattered and there was a puddle on the floor. 
 
"What did you do to your hair!?" She said as though I'd just killed her child. 
 
"I cut it" I said casually, it was the first time I cut my own hair. Although the last time I did, I cut it up to my chin and was grounded for a week. A week that became two days when my dad interfered, he liked my short hair unlike my mother. 
 
"Do you remember what happened the last time you cut your own hair?"
 
"Yep, good times" I said sarcastically. 
 
"Well your father isn't here this time to shorten your punishment. Go to your room now!" I obeyed, knowing exactly what would follow. 
 
"You aren't coming out for the rest of the weekend." 
 
" you" that earned me a slap to the cheek, and then she locked the door.