Your Life with Doojoon

My Oppa My Protector My Lover

 

After that day, Doojoon and you were inseparable. You two would do EVERYTHING together. If Doojoon was playing outside, you would be right beside him playing too. If Doojoon was eating strawberry icecream, you would be eating one too. If you got hurt, Doojoon would freak out and try to make it better.  He didn’t like you getting or being hurt.  He hated if anyone was mean to you. He would beat them up in a heartbeat. Doojoon was always there for you.

 

“Doojoon! Can you go wake up ~~~~ah for me!” Your mom shouted from the kitchen while she was making breakfast. Doojoon got from his chair and went up to your room.

When he go to your room he saw that you were fast asleep as usual. You were a very heavy sleeper. Doojoon went to your bed and started to shake you.

“~~~ah wake up! Its time for school!”

“Noooooooo Oppa! I want to sleep! I was dreaming of ponies!” you rolled on the other side of the bed. Doojoon just laughed at you.

“Come on ~~~~ah! Do you want dad to come in here?” You immediately woke up. Your dad was a really nice guy, but when you did do what he said that was a different story.

“ I’M UP! I’M UP!!!! I DON’T WANNA GET IN TROUBLE!!!!” You ran to the bathroom to get ready. Doojoon just stood there for a minute and then laughed. You always had your cute little moments.

 

When you were all done showering, you went down stairs to eat breakfast.

“Morning Omma! Appa! Oppa!” you said as you gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

You sat down next to Doojoon. Your mom put pancakes down and you began eating. After you were done it was time for school.

“ Doojoon-ah! ~~~~ah Hurry were going to be late!” Your dad shouted.

You grabbed your princess backpack and went towards the door.

“Bye mommy!” you tiptoed and gave her a kiss.

“Bye baby girl! I’ll see you when you get home.”

You went into the car. In no time you guys arrived at school.

“Doojoon-ah! I can’t pick you and ~~~ah up today. So can you walk ~~~ah home?” Your dad asked him.

“Of course dad I can! Bye dad! Come on ~~~~~ah lets go!” you and doojoon got out of the car and waved goodbye.

“Bye sport! Bye my little princess” He waved you guys goodbye and left. You and Doojoon went to the school yard and found Doojoon’s friends.

“HYUNG! ~~~~~~AH!” your brother’s friend yoseob shouted at you guys.

“Hi Yoseob oppa!” you ran to give him a hug. He was your best friend other than Doojoon.

“Hey Yoseob!” Doojoon answered back.

“Well I’m excited to see you too! Lets go play tag with the other hyungs!”

You guys played for awhile until the bell rang letting the kids enter the school. As any day Doojoon walked you to your 1st grade classroom with Yoseob since he was also in your class.,

“Bye ~~~~ah! I’ll meet you at the front of the school after school. Ok?” He gave you a kiss on your head.

“Ok! Oppa! See you later! Come Yoseob oppa lets go into class” You gave him a wave and went into the classroom.

 

Time went by fast and it was the end of school.

You skipped happily down the hall because you were excited to see your oppa!

“OPPA!!!!!” You ran to him as soon as you saw his back. You gave him a giant hug. Doojoon started laughing.

“Come lets go home!” walking hand in hand Doojoon and you walked home.

All of a sudden it started raining.

“ALL MAN IT RAINING! COME ~~~~AH WE GOTTA RUN!!!” You and Doojoon sprinted home as fast as your tiny legs could take you. You didn’t see a rock and you tripped over it.

“OWWWIIEEE!!!” You clutched you knee.

“~~~~~~AH!! GWENCHANA!!!!” Doojoon knelt down and gently touched it.

“NOOO OPPA!!! IT HURTS!!!” Blood was come out of your knee. You didn’t like blood so you started crying.

“~~~~ah don’t cry! Come on get on my back!” Doojoon said calmly. You got on his back and he ran home carrying you. You guys finally reached home.

“OMMA! OMMA! OMMA! YOU HOME” Doojoon shouted.

“In the kitchen!”  Doojoon ran to the kitchen.

“Omma! Help!” She turned towards you two.

“Ok wh- WHY ARE YOU WET DIDN’T YOUR DAD PICK YOU UP! OMO ~~~~~AH YOU GOT HURT LET ME SEE!!” your mom started panicking. Doojoon  put you on a chair.

“Doojoon-ah I need you to change your clothes before you get a cold and ~~~~~ah stop crying it’s just a little scratch. Its going to be ok.” Your mom said tyring to sooth you to stop crying.

“ But Omma! I want to stay with ~~~~~~ah!”

“Go change!” your mom gave him a look and he went to go change.

By the time he was done, you had your boo boo all patched up and already in dry clothes. You were sitting on the chair while your mom was drying your hair with a towel.  Doojoon went to sit next to you.

“~~~~ah are you ok now?” he wearily asked you.

You nodded your head. “Yup! Omma gave me a hello kitty band-aid and a boo boo kiss!” you said while pointing to you band-aid. Doojoon and your mom laughed.

“My boo boo kiss always work! Right baby girl!” your mom asked you.

“ Of course Mommy!” Doojoon couldn’t stop smiling and ruffled your hair.

“Aigoo my cute little dongseng.” 

---------------------------------

Hope you like it! Comment below! :)

Also check out my other fanfic Summer Love!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59460/summer-love-blockb-comedy-romance-you-pyojihoon