His Promise

My Oppa My Protector My Lover

Hope you like this chapter Comments are LOVED!!!! It makes me more motivated to update! :)

Check my other story also!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59460/summer-love-blockb-comedy-romance-you-pyojihoon

If you like cute/funny stories you should check this one out. Its about you and PO. He's been your bestfriend forever. for a while he's been liking you  but is too scared to admit it. that all changes when they go on vacation together.

-------------------------

That night it was still raining. No one knew this but you were scared of thunder. It made you remember the terrifying sounds of gunshots the night your biological parents were killed. Every time it rained you would have nightmares of that night.

 

You and Doojoon were watching TV side by side in the living room after dinner.

“Oppa do you think I will stop raining by the time I go to sleep?” you asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe maybe not. Why?” he glanced at you.

“I just wanted to know oppa!” you shook it off and began to watch Pokemon again.

 

 Before you knew it was bed time.

“~~~~ah! Doojoon-ah! Bed time!” Your dad said. Your dad turned off the tv.

Doojoon and you went to go brush your guys teeth. After you were done, Doojoon went to go tuck you in like any other night.

“Come on! In your bed you go!” You got into your bed and grabbed your teddy bear.

Doojoon smoothed out your blanket and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

“Sweet dream ~~~~ah.”

“Goodnight oppa!” He  smiled and walked out of your room and went in to his.

But since it was raining that night you knew that you would have that nightmare like any rainy night. Since you didn’t want to have that terrifying dream again, you decided to stay up. An hour passed and you were getting sleeply really sleepy. Just then your door opened

“Baby why are you still awake?” your dad came in. He sat by your bed and smoothed out your hair.

“Daddy I can’t sleep. I’m scared!” you had tears that were about to run out of your pretty brown eyes.

“Awww scoot over. Appa will sing you a song.” You scooted over and your dad laid in your bed. You cuddled up to him like a koala.  

He started to sing DBSK- My little princess because he knew it was your favorite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Xn0myldg8

When he was singing that , your eyes were slow closing. Even though you were fighting it you eventually feel asleep. Your dad finished the song and looked down. He saw you peaceful sleeping. He got up gently trying not to wake you up.

“I love you my little princess.” He kiss your cheek and went to go to sleep.

 

BOM! BANG! BANG!

 

“OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you woke you after that horrible dream. It was like a hurricane outside. There was loud thunder and lighting. You started crying because of the dream and you were also very scared. You got up and ran to Doojoon’s room. You climbing into his bed.

“OPPA!!! OPPA!! IM SCARED!!! WAKE UP!” you started shaking him.

Doojoon slowly opened his eyes. When he saw your crying face, he was wide awake.

“~~~~~~AH! WHAT WRONG!!” he pulled you into a hug.

“OPPA!!! IM SO SCARED! I HAD THE DREAM AGAIN!!” You were bawling your eyes out. He started wiping your tears

“What dream?” Doojoon was confused because you always told him everything. He never knew you had a nightmare before.

“THE DREAM WHERE THAT SCARY NIGHT HAPPENED!!  WHEN WHEN WHEN MY REAL PARENTS GOT KILLED BY BAD GUYS WITH SCARY GUNS!!!” You buried your face in his shirt.

Doojoon was shocked. He never knew anything about your real parents because that was a touchy subject to you.

“Shhhh ~~~ah. It’s ok! Your oppa is here to protect you.” He said trying to calm you down. You look up at him and asked, “ Oppa? Will you be there? Always protecting me?” You calmed down a little bit.

“~~~~ah I will always protect you no MATTER what because I’m your oppa. I will never leave you.”  He promised you.

You stopped crying. “ You promise oppa?”

I promise. Come on. You can sleep with me tonight.” You cuddled towards Doojoon. He pulled the blanket over you two and you two fell asleep.