Changed

My Oppa My Protector My Lover

10 years later….

 

You are now 17 and Doojoon is 18. Thing had changed from 10 years ago. Doojoon was no longer the fun loving brother he was. He was cold, mean, and a player. He would stay out every night drink and partying with his friends. Sometimes he would bring home girls and you know what they did. Even though he wasn’t the same, he always kept his promise of protecting you. He still loved you with all his heart but not as a brother loves his sister, but a boy loves a girl. There for that’s why he acted the way he is. He was trying to forget you as a lover and try to love you as a sister.

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 

You woke up to your annoying alarm. No longer did Doojoon wake you up and when he did it would be like a pushiment for him. He didn’t want to be around you any more. You took a shower and got ready. After that you skipped downstairs for breakfast.

 

“Morning Omma! Appa! Oppa!” You gave your parents a kiss, but didn’t bother to Doojoon. Now he would just dodge it or complain. Doojoon gave no reply and just continued eating cereal. You don’t even bother trying to make a conversation with him any more because you know he would just ignore you.

 

Once you were done for breakfast it was time for school.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!  YOON ~~~~~~AH! HURRY UP OR I’M GONNA LEAVE YOU!!!” Doojoon went out the door without you and started walking to school.

‘Ok! I’m coming! Bye omma appa!” you gave them a quick kiss to your parents and ran to catch up to Doojoon. As any other day, it was an awkward and quiet walk. Doojoon no longer made jokes or talked to you.

 

After a silent 15 minutes, you finally got to school. You spotted your friends, “Bye Doojoon oppa! See you after school!” You waved him goodbye. As usual Doojoon just rolled his eyes and walked to his group of friends.

 

*Whatever oppa! I was just being nice! I miss the old you…* You ran up to Yoseob and gave him a huge hug.

 

“Hi Seobie Oppa! Hi Hyuna Unnie!” you gave them a big smile.

“Hey ~~~~ah!” they both replied to you.

“Do you wan-“ Just then someone shove you. You dropped your books and looked up. It was your brother’s girlfriend G.na.

“I can’t believe your brother is going out with that ! I mean she basically was using you to get to Doojoon and then just treat you like trash!” Hyuna help pick up your books.

“ ~~~~ah If that girl hurts you again just tell your Seobie oppa I’ll take her of her! Im gonna karate chop her in half like KARRRRRRATTTTTTTTTTTE CHHHHOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would teach her a lesson” Yoseob started doing some karate moves trying to be like Jackie Chan. You and Hyuna just laughed at him.

“ Thanks Seobie Oppa! This is why you’re my best friend.”

You look over to Doojoon and his friends. There you saw him making out with his girlfriend G.na. When you saw that your heart started to hurt. Every time you saw him with another girl, you left your heart was going to break in a million pieces. You actually loved him more than brother. You would never tell him because you thought he would never return the feelings.

 

RING!!!! The bell rang and all the students started going into the building.

 

“Come on ~~~~ah let’s go! PO oppa (aka PO of block b) is waiting for you!!!!” Hyuna said in a singing voice. She grabbed your arm and walked off without Yoseob. PO liked you A LOT. He would always wait for you and walk you to all your classes since they were either his class too or they were close. He is the nice and cutest boy ever beside Yoseob. He would always make jokes and do aegyo just to make you laugh. You didn’t know why you couldn’t like PO.

“YAH!!! WAIT FOR YOUR YOSEOB OPPA!!!” Yoseob ran to you guys and grabbed your other arm. The three of you just laughed and went to class.

 -----------------

hope you like this chapter! Comments are loved! :)