My New BabySister

My Oppa My Protector My Lover

One day at  Anyang Happy Orphanage, a family of 3 came to find a daughter. There was a little boy named Yoon Doojoon. He was very excited to have a little sister. He would finally have someone to play with and could protect. It made him feel like a big boy.

“Mommy! Are we really going to get a little sister?” Little Doojoon asked excitedly.

His mom just laughed at him

“Of course we are! Why would go here if we wouldn’t?” his mom replied to him.

“Hehehe I was just making sure Mommy! I really want a little sister!” little Doojoon gave his parents a big smile.

“Aigoo! I guess my son really does want a baby sister! Come let’s go in.” his dad told them.

His dad took his hand and went inside the building. His parents started talking to the lady in charge. Doojoon started getting bored so he went to look for a new little sister himself. He walked into all the rooms and saw nobody.

*Huh? Where is everyone? Maybe they’re outside.*

Doojoon went outside where there was a playground. There he saw all these kids running around. *Maybe I’ll find my little sister here.*

Doojoon walked around but all the little girl where mean and scary. They would fight over the Barbies or toys. He didn’t want that as a little sister. He wanted a sweet nice little girl. Then he spotted you. You were sitting under a tree playing by yourself. Doojoon smiled a bit and walked towards you.

“Hi!” Doojoon sat in front of you and gave a smile.

“Ummmm Hi?” You had never seen this kid before so you were a bit shy.

“Hi Doojoon! You?” he asked you.

“I’m ~~~ah! Are you new here?” you were really curious.

“Nope! I’m gonna get a new baby sister today!” His face lit up.

“Really! That’s cool! Come let’s play!” You took his hand and dragged him to the slide.

You and Doojoon played all day long. You two played house, tag, and all sorts of stuff. When ever you fell Doojoon was always there to help you. You felt  you gained a new oppa than friend because none of your friends did this for you. You guys got tired and went to go sit under the tree.

“So ~~~ah how old are you?” Doojoon asked you.

“I’m seven!” You said as you held out 7 fingers.

“Oh! You have to call me oppa!”

“Oppa? I never had an oppa!” you gave him a curious look.

“Well I never had someone call me oppa either! Plus I’m older than you so you have to call me oppa!” Doojoon said with a smile. He never had someone call him oppa before.

“Ok! Doojoon oppa!” When you said that Doojoon gave you a big hug.

“~~~ah you can only call me oppa! Ok?”

“Ok! OOOPPPPPPPAA!” You and Doojoon started laughing.

It all stopped when Doojoon’s mom called him.

“Awww do you have to leave now.” You pouted. You had tears in your eyes that were threaten to fall out.

“Hold on. Follow me.” Doojoon took your hand and tugged you towards his parents.

“Doojoon there you are! Come lets go we got a long way home. Sorry budd- Oh whos that with you?” His dad asked him.

“Mom Dad this is gonna to be my baby sister ~~~~ah!” He said with a grin.

You gasped, “ B-b-baby sister? YAY!!!!!” You gave Doojoon a big hug and he hugged you back.

“Doojoon! Shes so cute! Yeobo can we adopt her!” His mom grew excited just like Doojoon.

His dad just laughed, “Ofcourse we can! Come guys lets go sign the papers!”

With that he started walking in the building.

“WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!” You, Doojoon, and his mom shouted. You guys looked at each to each other and laughed. Mrs. Yoon kneeled down to your level and said “~~~~~~ah I’m going to be your new mom would you like that?” You nodded excitedly.

“Awww what a cutie!” she kissed your check and took your and Doojoon’s hand and went in the building. You haven’t experienced this kind of love ever since your parents died so you were so happy.

 

Your new parents signed all the papers and you were set to go home. Doojoon grabbed your hand and you guys walked happily swing your arms to the car.

Behind you guys were your new parents.

“Look at them. They’re already stuck like glue. I’m glad Doojoon got the little sister he wanted.” Your mom told your dad.

“Me too. I never seen our little boy so happy. Come one lets go!” He gave your mom a smile.