free..

stranger that i want to know!

THE NEXT DAY-

*yawn* oh i wake up so early?(look at clock it's  5 am)

take a shower,wear ur old uniform..and packing ur school things..

mom:(open the door)___-ah wake up-(surpraise that you already awake)gud morning?ready for school already?

you:not really...hm~

 

mom:okey..get down..i'll make breakfast.

you:okey!(bring ur beg )oh no! wait wait! chen's coat..(you grab his coat and going down stair)

 

-going to school-

at school gate..huh? how i'm going to give this coat to him?(since you come early you decided to wait him up at the bench that you sat on his coat)(you walking towards the garden)*chen?*

 

you:(running towards him)excuse me?..(he turns around)

 

chen pov:

i going to school so early today..i dont know why? huh..my coat was with the new girl..so it a bit freezing going to school with out it...i sat at my usual place the garden..since hyungs and the other planning not go to school...so i'm alone ~

someone:excuse me?

i turns around and a stranger smile at me and it's makes my heart racing~

she:i bet you're chen? and..thank you for the coat(gave my coat then blushing)

me:oh?(nodding and take my coat)

she:i go then..?(running her finger on her head)

me:oh you can go..(smile at her)

she:heee..(bowing than run)

me:that girl? damn it ! my heart..(hold my cheast)* it's beating so fast*

 

-let's skip the study part-

BREAK TIME!

 

me:(walking around) *huh?that girl again..*

she:(walking passed me and then look up and smile)

me:(look at her back view)urm..hey!*i stop her~*

she:(turns around)uh?

me:i'm sorry...because left you behind that day..your first day...*i just still felt sorry so i tell her*

 

she:urm? you?oh..you are jongdae? so you the one that left me that day..oh it okey past is past.

me:how? did you know my name? 

she:mr ryan called you that as i can remember..

me:urm..

she:i have to go..jongdae-shii

me:oh..wait! i'm really sorry about that.(smile nervously)

she:(bowing)it's okey.(then running)

 

your pov:

 

(running away from him,my heart beating so fast)so if he jongdae?the the boy next to my class is him?kim jongdae?haha cute..i'm glad he said sorry to me..oh my god! i think i like..chen and jongdae! seriously they both really kind~(smilling)then a girl block you way

chaerin:well,well miss? i think  you in wrong school..hahaha..wae? you can afford to buy new one?

you:*eyy! this girl!*(you glared at her)

chaerin:what?(smirking)

you:chaerin,you have ur pretty face..

she:well(flip her hair)

you:..but you've ugly heart..really ugly-

she:SHUT.UR.MOUTH.UP(point at you)

 

you:i'm not done yet! you know i dont want to be like both of them(pointing at her girls at her side)forcing to be ur friend and obey ur word because afraid that you going to expel them,im so pity people around here..

 

chaerin:(run toward you and want to grab ur hair)*but she stop when someone stoped her.*

 

"chaerin! stop"

"___! dear kwenchanna?" your father run to you

 

you:appa?why are you here?*you confuse*

chaerin:dad! what?are you doing here?

 

chaerin's father(princple of the school):what are you DOING here?!and hurt innocent people?

chaerin:(stomp her feet)

caherin's father:sorry,Mr lee (ur father name) i dont know my daughter doing..

your father:oh..it's turns out we meet our daugther here..haha..so this my lovely daughter that i told you early(smilling)

chaerin father:oh..this my daugther..

you:appa?what's going on?

 

dad:i'm going to be the owner of this school,and that why we moved out..dear( ur head)

chaerin:what?(turns to her dad)dad! dont tell me-

chaerin's dad:(nodding)we're going to moved house to busan..

chaerin:huh?no!(yelling at her dad)

 

-kring!kring!kring!-

 

1 week later,everyone friendly with you..the glad that you not like chaerin,they really suffer with her..you just laughing whenever you hear the complaining

 

-you sitting at the bench where you sat at chen coat-

"hey!__!"you familiar with that voice

"jinaa.."smilling towards her,terry and amber running behind her

 

"seriously! do you have relationship with chen?"they asked again

"guys! why you guys ask that? i did told you guys that he just a stranger that i sat on his coat..it's already past"

you said

 

amber:"but you like him..?"

jinaa:everytime we walk passed them,you and chen will staring and smile each other..

you:stop that..he just a stranger that i know okey..(rolling ur eye)

terry:haha-

 

you guys heard boys laughing toward at you guys spot- it's EXO

chen:oh no~!my bad i's already taken..guys~(stared at you)

you gluped then smile at him..

kris:you said here going to be empty.(knock chen head)

lay:what do you mean already taken?(blank)

kai:hyung? the..SEAT(point at you guys)is taken..you see?

lay:oh..okey..(nodding blankly)

chen:okey let's go..hyung..(grab suho hand)then look back at you,and smile)

 while everyone of them complaning chen..

you:uh?(smile bacK)

then they gone~

jinaa:see!...(teasing you)

amber:you guys smilling eachother~(wiggle her eyebrow)

terry:you look only at him!(hook her hand around ur neck)

 

you:oh..okey..okey..i admit it i like him..okey?(laughing)

 

three of them:(jumping around just because you admit that you like chen)

you:(laughing)

 

-home time-

 

you:(packing ur things) everyone said good bye to you, one bye one left

 

-done packing-

kim jongdae walking at outside then saw you,he smile like always..you heart racing like crazy! he is the second stranger that you like~ other than chen~ you just realise that you love chen and jongdae..(inlove with stranger)

 

jongdae:hii?(running infront of ur class door)

you:oh?hi?(look up ,nervous)

jongdae:can we walk together?for a while?

you:(widen ur eye) huh?*am i dreaming*

he:(smile at you)c'mon~(walks towards you)

 

you:okeey?(walks toward him)

jongdae:so you're father owner this(raise hiis eyebrow)

you:urm? yes..(look down)

 

you guys start walking

 

jongdae:so how the school going?

you:this school? it's really big..and the day you left me behind, i was lost you know?(rolling ur eye)

jongdae:haha..i'm sorry..i did asked you to forgive me~

you:haha..(smilling at him)

jongdae:urm (he just stared at you)

you:(look infront )

jongdae:haha..sorry..isnt that your friend( tapping his hand  on ur shoulder)

you:where?(look at his side and something point ur cheek and it's jongdae finger)yah..

he:haha see you around~(running away)

you:(looked at him running away)

 

to be continue..^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~comment down wht do u think the story so far~anyway this my old imagine..and i havent finish it yet!! drop comment