huh! at my first day..

stranger that i want to know!

chen pov:

i go back to class then kris hyung look at me with teasing face-

 

me:what? i just helped her ,dont expect such things..(laughing)*i just help..that girl?right?lol what ever*

kris:oh..really?you barely help people,trolling people instead(raise his eye brow)

 

me:okey! i just help her cause i felt sorry for trolling(leave)her! aish this hyung!

miss.lily:okey,please have a sit jongdae shii and thanks for sharing(chucke)

everyone look at me and laughing,huh kris hyung(glare at him)

kris:gotcha!~(smiling like an idiot)

 

your pov:

-break time!-

KRING!KRRINGG!!

you:*at last!huh so boring~*

everyone quickly going out from the class-

you still packing ur things-

teac.lyn:oh..____-ah, you havent take your textbooks..urm..follow me..

you:oh..okey?(you walk with her to library)

 

-arrive at library-

you:(look around)*the library were quite and really big*

-then you guys arrived at textbooks room-

teach.lyn:oh..here..you need this book, here we go! (searching at the big bookcase) oh,physics..biology..chemistry..(gave you the textbooks and back on searching the other textbook)what optional subject that you taking?(look at you)

 

you:*this is really heavy..*um..i'm taking add.maths and

ICT,teacher..

 

teach.lyn:oh okey..so you like maths?(asked you while searching the books)

you:sort of..*..huh~teacher please hurry up!it so heavy!*

 

teach.lyn:oh,i'm going to be ur maths teacher anyways~ here! the last one!(gave you the text book)

you:er..okey thanks teacher~(smiling)

teach.lyn:oh,your welcome~ aww  i'm so touched, you said thankyou to me~(hold her chest and smile at you)

 

you:eh?uh?*what are she talking about?o.O*urm..teacher..i get going first okey?

she:okey~(hit ur back)

 

You :woAAah!(the books almost))*dont have to do that !*

She:wo wo wo! Careful hehe.. Sorry dear~(you just bow at her)

you went down stair with your heavy textbook-.-' and go back to ur classroom-

-arrived then u stop-

you:(shocked)*what are those girls doing with my beg?!*

yah!(you shout at them)

 

she:oppssy!oh..ouh! get busted!(cover then she smirking ,the girls just look at you and stand at side of that evil girl )

 

me:(running toward your desk then angrily put ur textbook on ur desk) get away from my stuff!!(you warn them)

*huh!what?going on with this school huh! and this girl! i think she the one who said "oh! __-ah?go sit one the floor!.." i hate her! her evil smirk!(glared at her)

 

she:huh? that how you greet your new classmate?uh?(raise her eyebrow)

 

you:just! dont you dare to touched my stuff again..(put back ur note book and pencil case in ur beg)

 

she:we're not going to steal this.....(grab ur beg)garbage..araso?(make disgust face)

you:what did you said?(gaps)*garbage?! huh! __-ah~ come down~*(close ur eye)

she:this stuff is so cheap.duh?(rolling her eye)

you:watch your mouth! huh!(i point at her with my finger)

\

she:hah?(raise her eyebrow)yah!you dont know me and dont ever talked back! short girl! (push ur forehead)

you:*this girl push my head! what the huh!! i dont want to fight on my first day of school!*(run away and grab ur beg)*you heard them laughing*

 

 

-just run around the school to calm down ur temper-

then you found the school garden,it was so big then you run to the empty bench and sit on it-

 

you:you dont know me and dont ever talked back!..bla..bla..bla... huh she not even no me too!? huh like i care to know her ,what ever she is?i dont care huh! my stuff is-(you stop ur words as you hears someone interrupt ur mumble)

 

a guy:excuse me miss?..he..he..(smile at you)

you:(look at the guy from head to toe)*is he talking to me?*

the guy:(smile again then sit next to you)

you:(widen ur eye)what do you want?(you just stare at him)

 

he:urm..i just..(look down at ur tight)

you:(you saw his hand towards ur tight!)yah!(you just fall ur body to the ground)WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!(sit at the ground)

 

he:just to take my coat.ha..ha..see ya!(grab his coat , running away and wave at you)

 

you:(dumbfounded)i sat on his coat? huh weird why i didnt saw it? huh (then you laughing at ur silliness..)

then some one interrupt again-

girl:oh..girl ,you're sitting at our bench.

you:uh?(turns around and saw three girls)so..rry? (get up)

then the girl stop you-

she:i'm just kidding~haha..hey?

you:oh..haha..hey.(smile at them)

she:i'm jinaa..this my friends..amber and terry(point at her two friend)

 

you:oh,hye? nice to meet you,im__.(bow alittle)

jinaa:anyway do you have relationship with chen?(her eye sparkling)

 

you:what?nugu? chen?

amber:for real? you guys dating?

you:what?*what are they talking about?*

terry:dont deny it we saw you with him early~(smile at you)

they three:we wont tell anyone!promise!

you:hahaha..dont misunderstood..that boy just taking his coat that i'm sitting on..i dont mean to sat on it..haha(shook your head while giggle)anyway this is my first day of school and i dont know who the heck is chen is..okey?.

 

amber:okey? haha..you're anew student?welcome to our school!

jinaaa:haha we thought you have relation with the popular guy in this school..

terry:chen is the one of our popular guy in the school,he love trolling people that why he famous~and he even troll the teachers in school..

 

you:oh..haha so his name is chen.even  the teachers ,he trolling  THE TEACHER? wow~ my school never prank-

 

-KRING!KRING!-

you guys talked and walk for awhile then

you guys bow eachother -

terry:see ya around!(wave you,and the walk away)

you:(smile then walks to other block)

 

-in class for half an hour-

*so boring,plus chaerin,the girl that push your head glance at you every minute with his annoying face*

you:(rolling ur eye from her)

in that time-

a teacher:KIM JONG DAE! dont you dare to run!

then you saw a boy out side running as fast as he could-

you:*kim jongdae? did i ever heard that boy name? hum?*

the girls in the class:he did it again, like always~ ahaha(the class laughing)

you:(just blink ur eye)*what? so funny?*

-home time-

you're busy packed ur thing then chaerin grab ur pencil case and throw it on the floor-

you:*not again?!*yah!(glare at her then pick up ur pen on the floor)

chaerin:huh?(smirking)you should know who are you talked to, arasoo? short girl!huh(flip her hair)

you:(done picking everythings)what? uh? i dont even want to know you! eww!(rolling ur eye and put ur beg pencil in ur beg)

 

chaerin pov:

 

__:what? uh? i dont even want to know you! eww!(put her beg pencil in her cheap beg)

 

me:*how dare she talked back again!*(grab her pencil case)*perfect! i found a scissor in her pencil case*(push her to the ground)GIRLS! hold her!

__:let me go!(just ignore her)

me:*my girl did what i told ,then i just cut her skirt in to a piece*(done!i throw her scissor away)

___:ANDWAE!!YAH! (struggling)

 

me:YOU better watch out! this only the beginning!~(i push her head)

-we walk out-

 

~my only one subbiee (fifieychendyo )~

im sorry for your waiting~ T^T.