worst even more

stranger that i want to know!

jinaa pov:

me:guys~ look chaerin..(point at her)

terry:she laughing?

amber:huh this rich girl so crazy~

me:i fell something not right,lets go check out!

 

-we walking passed chaerin-

-and go to the block 8-

-we could heard someone crying-

terry:jinnaa~ it's scary..let's go back~

me:yup we better-

amber:wait!(go in to chaerin's class)

me:amber?(runnig follows her)

we all gaps!

 

your pov:

 

-you sit at the floor crying, dont know what to do- 

after awhile,you heard some one and it's amber

 

they three:__-ah! kwenchhana? who did this to you?!(hold ur hand)

you:(sobbing)

jinaa:is it, chaerin?

you:(nodding)

amber:oh my god!! ur skirt!__-ah get up..a while okey... we send you home..

terry:wicked rich women..huh..i hate her..i hate her money!

jinaa:okey okey..amber..you cover__ torn part..terry we carry this textbooks..__-ah?you not hurt rite?

you:(nodding)*sobbing all i can do,i can even say a word!*

you guys slowly go outside the class and this three girl are really kind..they trying hard to cover ur skirt while walking ,a guy running passed you guy,luckly he didnt notice..

 

-you guys half of the way to the gate then-

someone:what are you guys doing?(folded her arm)

4 of you guys turns around ,it's chaerin!

 

chaerin:(sigh)you guys better leave her alone or i expel three of you!(pointing three of them)

they just stay silent*you dont want because of you they get expel*

you:guys..go on..(cover ur skirt)

terry:ur book-

chaerin:you heard her?no! go!!(yelling at them)

you:dont yell at them..(mumble)

they three:run with ur text books(whispering ''mianhae" to you)

 

chaerin:well,you have three friend? hahaa..she have friend..huh..haha(laugh evilly)

you:huh..(you so annoying with her)if there nothing you want to say..then i'll going.(cover ur skirt)

chaerin:(grab ur hair harshly )huh..i did told you not to talk back..but you did.

you:aw!

she:see you tmmrw.(push you to the ground)

-she flip her hair and walks away-

damn it! why she hate me? huh? seriously my first day!

 

you:(get you and cover ur torn part)what should i wear for tmmorow?..hmp! now where are three of them..(looking around)huh! 

then a guy running from behind and look at you-

you:(looked down)*jebal please! dont look at me like that!

 

 

he stop because of your condition like that-

 

chen pov:

i left my coat at classroom!

i told kris hyung about that..then he said they all going to wait me up..so so i'm running to class room and i saw random girls carrying textbooks-

my coat not on my table neither my chair..huh...searching every where..still nothing sign of it!

 

then aha! i did put it in my beg LOL xD (i check my beg and there you go! haha pabo me haha)

 

then im running go to gate then agirl walking alone..she saw me running then look down

me:*isnt that?the girl that sat on my coat and the one that i leave behind? the new student hah! what happen to her?why she go home late?she look sad?should i talk to her?i just want to know her..*(i stoped running)

she:(looking down and walk slowly toward me)

i saw her hold really tight at her skirt!it was torn half of it!

kris:CHEN!(yelling my name from the gate)

me:(look at kris hyung and the others at his background,i put up my hand and turns to this new student that sit on my coat.. aha! my coat!..i think it can help her to cover up)urm miss?

 

your pov:

the boy standing there and staring at you!god1 please dont look at me!!(you slowing your walk more and more then)

someone:CHEN!

you:(look up at the voice's direction)

*oh..he's chen? urm..oh..the boy that-*

chen:urm miss?

you:dang it!(look down as fast as you could, blushing)*what does he want?! jebal! not in this condition!dont step closer to me!?*

chen:( his beg and gives you something) here.

you:(look up)*his coat?*

chen:urm cover up that..*point ur skirt*

 

you:*blink many time..you dont get it!*

chen:ha..haa( chuckle then walks towards you and he tie his coat around ur waist)

you just froze there-

chen:miss?(waving his hand infront of you)

you:(just blink ur eye)

then someone shout his name again:CHEN! palli!

chen:okey! hyung!(smile at me) give it back..tmmrw,see ya!(waving you)

you just blank there~chen?

 

after awhile-

you heard jinaa's voice:yah kwenchaana!(running towards you)

you:*back to reality! a stranger just lean me his coat? what he going to wear for tmmrw?*nae..

 

jinaa:stop standing there! lets go to ur home~(warp her arm on ur shoulder)

you:naee..(walking)

 

-at home!-

 

YOUR MOM so mad at chaerin..she even cursing her..you so regrets for told everythings to your mom..she now tell you to do something as a revenge...a little annoyed you..all you can do is telling her that you okey..

-.-'

 

you:..mom..stop it...(rolling ur eye)

 

mom:dear..huh..(patted ur head the look at ur torn skirt)huh..just wear ur old uniform for tmmrw okey?

 

you:what?! people will notice me!(faceplam)

mom:it's okey..i'll buy you new one tmmrw..okey?

you:argh..(rubbing ur face up and down)

mom:it going to be okey~

 

 

 

~~~~~~LOL enjoy!~and stay tune for the next chappie..p.s I LOVE CHENN!