new house ,new school.

stranger that i want to know!

your pov:

Mom:___-ah? Make sure you you get ready with ur school uniform for tmmrw..dear

You:arraso..umma

Mom:okey..go ahead sleep i dont want you to be late for ur first day..

You:you give 'okey' sign and run to ur room upstair

-nextday-

Mom:dear!~ wake up! you're late!?

You:(get up lazily) i just asleep..

Mom:7:00 am already! Dear!

You:7 am?! Ah!??(running to toilet,brush teeth and wash ur face..and wear new uniform)

 

Mom:7:15 am!(yelling from downstairs)

You:(quickly running to the kitchen)

mom:here~ eat ur breakfast~

You:no,i'm going to be late~ bye mom!(quickly kiss ur mom cheek) i'm going~mom!~( ur shoe and walk as fast as you could)

 

KRING!KRING!

-arrived at sharp 7:30am-

you proceed to walk to staffroom(remembering the way)-

arrived at the staffroom..7:37am

You just peek inside it and..

Mr.ryan:oh.new student?~ hye..welcome to the school~(get up from his sit) your form teacher just went to ur class..um i'm abit busy,so is it okey?if i draw you a map or-(his words stop as a boy walk in with discipline teacher)

The discipline teac.:I AREADY SAID DONT JUMP OVER THE GATE! IF YOU'RE LATE THEN YOU are late! Huh araso? This boy!

 

The boy just rolling his eye while have been dragging by the teac.

 

Mr.ryan:urm..okey wait!(turns to the discipline teac.)lee? Is He in one of the class on block 8 ?

Mr.lee:jongdae? What ur class ?(ask the boy)

The boy:urm..__/just put what ever class name/

You:*this is awkward!? Huh-.-'*(you just stand quitely there)

Mr.ryan:oh! Great~ you going to punish him? Urm can he tell she(point at you)the way of her classroom?i'm busy..with the princple task..

Mr.lee:okey,jongdae your lucky today i didnt give hard punishment..urm go to mr ryan there(pointing at you and mr ryan)

Jongdae?:(walks toward you guys)

You:*what?*

Mr.ryan:okey jongdae shii,you know this class right?it's infront of ur class right?(showing him a paper)

Jongdae?:(nodding)

Mr.ryan:okey go ahead..you guys already late..and i have to do something!~

 

You:(blank! Huh? This boy sent me?yeah whatever)o.o

jongdae?:(just smile at you awkwardly and you guys proceed to walk)

 

-you just follows him where he going-

 

chen pov:

me:*huh me send this girl? really easy punisment ever! lucky me! haha..BUT still -.- hyungs left me behind! and i get caught by mr.lee like always-.-*

 

we arrived at our classroom block-

me:(stop walking and turns around)eh? where is that girl?o.o (look around)huh whatever~ haha am i too fast?ha..ha..whatever i already late (running to my class)

 

me:anyeonghasaeyo!(brust in and grab my sit)

 

Miss.lily:(deathly glared at me and proceed writing something on the board)

me:he..he..he(smile innocently)

kris:(look at me)

me:kris hyung! why? you guys left me behind..(glare at him)*in whispering tone*

kris:ask suho.(put his head on table and close his eye)

me:*this hyung!oh please stop being cool-.-*