Chapter 3: Cannon

Fairy Tale

We will find you.

Don't ever come back.

You monster.


Previously:

He opened the door slowly, which made a loud creaking sound that echoed thoughtout the hall.

Sachi expected it to be as beautiful as the main building, and she found what she wanted to see. 

The layout was similar to the main building's, but there were brighter colors and the hall was brighter, per se.

She walked in slowly, before getting pulled by Kai. "Let's bring you to the dorm head so you'll know your room."

Sachi was once again pulled by Kai, and again, she followed without protest.


Kai stopped in front of a door, which looked like an entrance to an office because of it's elegant design. He knocked softly, but he gradually knocked louder while a smirk was plastered on his face. The door opened, revealing a slightly tall male, but not as tall as Kai. He was wearing glasses and had some kind of motherly aura around him. The man ruffled his hair and sent a glare towards Kai.

"What." It sounded more of a statement than a question, to Sachi that is. Her initial thought of the man being motherly was immediately cancelled, and she could feel the intimidating aura the man was emitting.

"Chill, Chen-hyung. I'm here with the transfer student. Tell her which room she'll stay." Kai immediately placed his arm around Sachi, pulling her close.

"Hey!" Sachi shouted in protest. She wasn't really comfortable with skinship, especially with a male. She pulled Kai's arm off her neck after a few seconds of struggling.

The man by the door raised his eyebrows at the two. He cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the pair.

"I'm Kim Jong Dae," The man stated. "They call me Chen. I'm the dorm head for this year. Can I have your name and section so I can search for your room?" He continued, but there was a hint that he doesn't really feel like socializing.

She glanced at Kai for a while adn looked back at Chen after seeing Kai nod. "I-I'm Minatsuki Sachi. I'm from 1-B."

Chen didn't even take a single glance at her and typed the information he recieved on the computer that was provided for his work.

"Alright. You're staying at 3A-26. Kai will know where to take you and you'll be staying with Lee Sung Young." Chen said as he handed her the key, his face still void of expressions.

Sachi grabbed the key and nodded, mumbling her soft thank you as she bowed down slightly. She then pulled Kai away, asking him to lead the way.

"Wow. The tension." Sachi mumbled to herself as she released the breath she didn't notice that she was holding. Kai was able to hear, though, but unexpectedly, he chuckled soflty.

"Chen-hyung is like that when he's shy. He rarely shows his emotions when he's with someone he barely knows, and for all I know, he's probably rolling on his floor right now because of how cold he acted earlier."

Sachi stared at Kai. "Are you two close? It seems like you know him too well."

Kai immediately stopped and stared back at her, his expression was unreadable.

"Kai?" Sachi asked. She noticed that Kai wasn't paying attention to her so she looked at where Kai was staring at.

She soon felt her body froze, a cold chill ran down her spine. She could feel her heart beating fast. I haven't felt like this since I was still in Japan.

Her eyes fell on a certain tall guy who had short, black hair. She didn't know if it was her imagination, but she saw the man's eye turn red for a while as she made eye contact with him. The air around him was so dark that Sachi could feel herself shaking. Unconciously, she waved her hand behind her, praying that she'll feel Kai's hand and she would calm down.

But she couldn't.

Suddenly, everything went dark.

Sachi couldn't see anything around her, and everything was silent.

"K-Kai?" Sachi said, her breathing slowly becoming shallow.

"Sachi!" 

Sachi almost felt like collapsing as soon as he heard Kai's voice.

"K-Kai, where are you?" She said, her voice was obviously shaking. She placed her hands in front of her as she tried to touch Kai.

Before Kai could answer, bright lights appeared and the room was back to the way it was before, void of darkness.

Sachi immediately grabbed Kai's arm as soon as she saw him, before turning around. The man he saw earlier wasn't alone anymore. There was someone beside him who was smaller, his figure almost similar to Sachi's, if he wasn't a boy.

"Thanks for that, Baek." The man said as he turned towards the smaller male. Sachi could feel the chills once more as the man spoke. His voice echoed in her head.

"Tsk. I can't believe that this happened. Good thing I can conduct light. It gave me quite a scare when everything went black."

Before anyone could say anything, they all looked at the direction of a huffing male, who seemed to caught their attention.

"Is everyone okay?" Chen asked in-between huffs. "What happened?"

"Well, all I know is that Kai here and this girl were staring at me and then everything went black. Good thing Baek was here to put back the light." The man said, slowly eyeing the two who he has mentioned.

Sachi could feel Kai tense up as the man spoke his name. The way he mentioned Kai's name, it was full of spite. She looked back at her friend as she wrapped a secure arm around her. It made Sachi feel less bothered as she felt Kai relax in her comfort.

"I see." Chen nodded in acknowledgement before turning to the two who were, unexpectedly, in a very comfortable and affectionate embrace.

"Kai, can you bring Sachi to her room now?" Chen said, feeling the aura grow darker as each second passed.

Kai, withouth any words spoken, immediately pulled Sachi towards the far endof the corridor where a lift can be found. As soon as the two disappeared from their sight, Chen sighed as he looked at the remaining two males in the room.

"Don't start any trouble, Kris. That girl..."

"I know."

Kris' eyes once again glowed red as he turned to the direction where the girl disappeared off to.

I found you.

TBC


Author's Notes: Not proofread yet. Sorry for the short and late update. My next one would probably after a week when my finals are over. Then I hope I can update more often. Thanks for reading and see you on the next chapter!

Comments, Subscriptions, and Upvotes are loved! <3