Important Update/Announcement

The Scientist (A Sequel to Silver Heart) - HIATUS, read last chapter

Hey guys!! It's been a while. I wanted to share some good news with you all. Well, it might seem bad, but I promise it's good news.

As I'm sure you can tell, I haven't updated in a while. There's been a few reasons for this - adult life is definitely different from student life. In between working full time and figuring out what to do with my life now that I've graduated, I've had a pretty difficult season. Regardless, I'm still passionate about writing, which is what leads me to tell you guys this.

I'm rewriting Silver Heart for publication! 

Let me explain - I haven't submitted it to a publishing house yet (hence, the rewriting part) but I am working on polishing the story until it is the best it can be, and until I can proudly submit it to a publishing house (or heck, even self-publish it. Who knows). Now, I may try other avenues first to make sure it gets an audience, whether that's moving to Wattpad, or using those pay per chapter apps. That's a long ways down the road, and I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I've already rewritten about five chapters, and it's pretty different from the original Silver Heart story on AFF. Which brings me to the next part ...

I'm holding off on updating The Scientist until I can finish rewriting Silver Heart.

I'm afraid to keep writing The Scientist based off of the events that occurred in the original Silver Heart when I'm working to change Silver Heart. If I keep updating, it'll end up being two completely different stories, and it won't have the same quality I want my stories to have. So, until I finish rewriting, I'm going to hold off on updating the sequel.

I will definitely keep you guys updated!! I appreciate all your support, and I'm sorry if this is disappointing to you. I promise to bring you something incredible when the time comes. I hope you'll wait for me.

 

PS. To get my name out there in the nonfanfic world, I participated in a writing contest. If you guys could vote for my entry, I would really appreciate it! You can read my entry HERE and vote for it HERE.  If it asks for the password, it's SECRETRADISH. My entry is under the Romance section, and it's called To The Boy Who Stole My First Kiss by Kanani.

PPS. I'll still be updating my other story, You Can't Forget Me, in the meantime! So if you're looking for something new, head on over there!