A little something?

Life is Unfair

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!"

Sojin looked up and saw Manager Ji Hyo and Niel with food. Their faces were blank with open mouths looking at the other members faces that had cuts and bandages on them. Sojin stood up nervously and stuttered. "Umm.. w-what happen was that.." she was playing with her fingers. Ljoe could imagine her scared face and trembling lips, then Chunji stood up "It was me. I was trying to flirt with her." Chunji said in low voice. She looked at Chunji and both of her eyebrows lifted up. 

"And it was me who started to take action." Changjo also stood up. Sojin looked to her direction where Changjo was standing. 

"Noona were sorry." Ricky bowed politely. The manager looked at Ljoe, who was pretending not to pay attention. 

"Well it's okay, just be careful next time." Ji Hyo set the food on the table and so did Niel. 

"Nae." the five members and Sojin said it in sync. 

"Well now were done with that, let's eat." Niel intrupted. The five members came and grabbed their food while Sojin just silently chuckled. 

While the six members were eating together, Ji Hyo and Sojin ate together in Ji Hyo room. 

"So..was everything okay while I was gone?" Ji Hyo asked Sojin. 

"Umm..I guess?" she forced a smile. 

"Sojin I'm sorry if Teen Top wasn't you expect." 

"Annya~ it's okay." she gave smile, while grabbing the gimpab with her chopsticks. 

Ji Hyo smiled back.  The two of them were telling each other funny stories while eating. The six boys could hear them laughing they all looked at the door thinking it must be Sojin and Ji Hyo. Ljoe didn't care and kept stuffing food into his mouth, while the others were curious. Changjo set his chopsticks on the table and wanted to go check, but Ljoe stopped him. 

"Oh my god." He said it in english. 

"It's just them laughing."

"But what if it's not, I'll go check." 

"Yes that's the best thing to do." Ricky suggested. 

"No one's coming with me?" Changjo opened the door slowly. Ljoe rolled his eyes and volunteer to go with him. 

"Watch it's gonna be just them." Changjo inhale then exhale. "I hope so." 

When the two of them opened the door and started to head to Ji Hyo room all of a sudden they heard fangirls screaming and chasing them. Ljoe and Changjo turn back and had a confuse face on like "What are they doing here?" 

They ran for their lives especially Ljoe, he quickly went up the stairs so did Changjo and the fangirls were following them screaming. 

"Opppa! Wait for me!" says fangirl 1.

"Let's go to together!" one of the fangirls from the back shouted. 

Changjo shouted from behind Ljoe. "Hyung wait for me!" 

"I'm not waiting for you!" Ljoe ran the speed of a wind. 

Suddenly he was up the on the floor Sojin and Ji Hyo was on. All the fangirls got so tired from running up the stairs, but some of them wouldn't let this by. Thinking "This is once in a life time." 

When Changjo caught up to Ljoe, they both locked the doors tightly. All the fangirls were trying to another way to get in. Sojin and Ji Hyo stopped talking, when they heard Changjo and Ljoe voices. 

"Changjo?" Ji Hyo got up and opened the door. "Changjo is that you?"  

Ljoe heard their voices coming closer. "Told you it was just them! not some kind of ghost or monster." 

Sojin and Ji Hyo overheard them, they looked at each other and smiled. Suddenly they started to act like zombies and in the shadow of the hallway. Changjo and Ljoe saw what they saw. "Hyung! we locked ourselves. What are we gonna do?" as the "zombies." came closer. 

Ljoe squinted his eyes. And kept looking at the shadow that came closer. "Wait. That is no zombies." 

"It's just them." Sojin and Ji Hyo laughed so hard until they had stomach pain. "Oh my god! you guys were so scared." Ji Hyo was laughing so hard that Ljoe and Changjo did not understand a thing what she just said. They just raised their eyebrows in confusion. 

"Why are you guys here?" Sojin asked. 

"Umm..fangirls following us." 

"What?! how?!" Ji Hyo and Sojin asked in sync. 

"We don't know, just all of a sudden we heard screams and yelling our names." Changjo answered.

"Where are the other members?" the Jo brothers looked at each other and had the "Oh crap." face. 

"You guys left them?!" Ji Hyo shouted. The two of them nodded slowly. All of a sudden they heard a loud banging noise repeating. "HYUNG! NOONA! OPEN US!" Ricky and the others yelled for help. 

"It's coming from the exit in the front?" Sojin ran to the other exit and the others followed her. "NOONA! HELP US THEY'RE COMING!" Ji Hyo rain full speed passed all of them. They all got the exit by the time they opened some fangirls were already clinging onto the members. One fangirl was pulling Cap hair, Chunji was getting choke by his shirt, Niel legs were all trapped, and Ricky shirt was about to rip. Ji Hyo was trying to release Cap free, Sojin was trying to help Chunji she had a grip on Chunji's arm. But one of the fangirls pulled Sojin's hair "YAH! WHY ARE TOUCHING MY OPPA!!!" She yanked Sojin with all her might. "AH! PLEASE LET GO OF MY HAIR!" 

Changjo and Ricky were trying to help Chunji. 

"YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT!" the fangirl pulled Sojin arm and still had a grip on Sojin hair. 

"PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE!" Sojin was trying to escape from her hands. Cap and Ljoe were trying to get Sojin back, because she was getting pulled back. 

Ljoe was trying to reach for Sojin other arm, his fingers brushed against her fingers. His hands went up to her wrist and got a full grip he was trying to succeed to pull her towards his side, while Ji Hyo didn't want Ljoe to get hurt so she was holding onto his hand. Behind her was Cap, Cap didn't want his manager to get hurt too. Chunji was finally free behind Cap. Ricky was fighting to save Niel including Changjo. After a few strong pulls they got Niel legs free. Now all the fangirl were ganging up on Sojin, all seven of them were trying to get Sojin free, After many pulls they finally manage to get her out. TEEN TOP, Sojin and Ji Hyo were all trying to shut the door. They all used their strength to close the door. When Cap pushed it with all his might the door finally closed and locked. 

They all sighed in relief. "Sojin-ah~ are you okay?" Chunji asked.  

"Yeah, I'm fine." she lied with a smile on her face. 

"Are you sure?" Sojin nodded at Ricky. Ljoe had a worry face on him. He wanted to do something and not just let her be in pain. 

She was limping her way to sit down. Ljoe had her eye on her the whole time. 


 
Okay so like I know this is a very late update and also this chapter sounds very stupid, but I hope you liked it and enjoyed. Let me know how you feel in the comments below~ ^^ 
 
 
- kyeoppie723