First impressions

Life is Unfair

 

 

"Hello..Sojin?" Ji Hyo waved her hand infront. 

"Helloo~~" Ji Hyo raised her voice a little louder. Sojin was lost in sight. Then Ji Hyo snapped her fingers infront of Sojin, she finally blinked. 

"Soo.. do you want to meet them?" asked Ji Hyo 

"Hmm...molla (I don't know).. I-I guess not?" Sojin kind of shrugged and scratched her head a little. 

"Oh c'mon they won't be that bad." Ji Hyo walked up to Sojin and put her hand on Sojin's shoulder. 

 

 

"Everyone this is Sojin." Sojin nervously walked in. "A-Annyeonhaseyo Sojin imnida~" Sojin bowed and smiled a little. 

"And what does she want?" Ljoe asked in a cold tone while touching his phone not bothering to look up. 

"LEE BYUNGHUN!" Ji Hyo shouted at Ljoe. 

Ljoe rolled his eyes and got up to get out of the room and purposely hit his shoulder to Sojin causing to slam her back on the wall. She then felt very hurt and sad. "Don't mind him." CAP said to make her calm a little. Sojin nodded a little. Ji Hyo got so angry that she chased Ljoe, Ljoe was in his dressing room. She came into the room without knocking. "Yah~ what was that huh?" she crossed her arms. Ljoe was sitting on the one-seat couch pretending not to hear her, just right about when Ljoe was gonna plug his headphones in, Ji Hyo stopped him and looked straight into his eyes. "Don't you ever do that again." she clenched her teeth in anger. Ljoe looked at her with his eyes, then he level their eyes together so they were straight and he just smirked. "Make me." he left the room and headed to the room where everyone was in. 

Sojin was just sitting there with her hands together thinking about Ljoe and the 4 members didn't really do anything about it they just did their own thing. Until Chunji came "Hey sweetie~" Sojin raised up an eyebrow. "Really Chunji are you really gonna flirt with her?" Changjo started to raise his voice at him. They started walking towards each other looking like there were gonna have a fist fight. "YAH! YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" CAP yelled at them which made Sojin startled and got even more scared. Ricky saw the fear on her face. "Seriously we have girl with us right now so you better stop it." Ricky stood and looked at Changjo in the eyes. Changjo got angry so he shoved Ricky he hit the mirror which all the makeup fell on the floor. Just right when Changjo was gonna punch Ricky, CAP was there to stop his fist from hitting Ricky. Ljoe came in and noticed the situation what was happening. When Ljoe saw Sojin anger grew on him he asked her. "Why are you even here?" Ljoe asked in a annoying mean tone. 

"I-I." 

"Leave her alone Ljoe." Ricky stood infront of Sojin. 

"You can't tell me what to do!" he shoved Ricky. 

When Ljoe was gonna punch Ricky, Sojin quickly blocked Ricky and she was the one who got hurt. "AH!" 

"Sojin-ah!" Ricky's eyes widened. Sojin was on the floor rubbing her jaw and cheek. 

"YAH LJOE! HOW COULD YOU HIT A GIRL?!" Ricky punched Ljoe in the face.

"Wasn't my fault that she was infront of you?!" Ljoe grabbed Ricky's collar looking like he was getting ready for another a bloody knuckle. 

"STOP! JUST STOP!" Sojin stood up and seperated Ljoe and Ricky. 

The five of them had there eyes on Sojin.

Cap let go of Changjo shirt, Ljoe wiped the blood off his lips, and Ricky went the bathroom to take care of himself. Sojin went in to help Ricky she grabbed a dry cotton pad and pour some rubbing alcohol on it and dabbed it on Ricky's face. Ricky winced in pain, after she was done with Ricky the other four members were taking care of themselves besides Cap and Changjo. 

Sojin had the first aid-kit with her. 

"Can I?" she asked Cap. Cap nodded. 

She did the same thing to Ricky what she did to Cap, when she was done Cap just bowed his head a little and Sojin responded the same. 

Changjo finally just give up trying to help himself. "Sojin-ahh~..can you please help me?" he asked a kinda in a harsh tone, but very cute. Sojin walked to Changjo and smiled. She helped get rid of the marks on his face and blood, after she was done helping Changjo she looked a Chunji which he already took care of himself, she spotted Ljoe and made her way to him. 

"May I?" she asked nervously. 

Ljoe rolled his eyes "Surre." 

Sojin removed the fail bandages off him, she saw the deep cuts and got goosebumps. 

"Sorry Ljoe, but this might hurt a little." she wiped off the blood off his cheekbones which caused him to scream a little. 

"Bear with me nae?" Ljoe nodded slowly. 

When she used the Q-tip and dipped it in rubbing alcohol and started to rid of the bad germs, she noticed how deep the cuts were on Ljoe. 

After 10 minutes she was done and did her last touches on Ljoe. 

Then the manager came in with Niel. 

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" they both questioned in sync. 


HAHAAHA! IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR NIEL AND MANAGER COME IN LOOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LATE CHAPTER. YES I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS CONFUSING AND LAME DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE THAT. XDD 

BUT PLEASE STILL SUPPORT MY FANFICS AND PLEASE DO COMMENT. 

SORRY FOR HORRIBLE GRAMMAR AND LATE UPDATE ALSO EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER. HEHEHE I JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU GUYS GET TIRED OF WAITING.. ^^

WOW I'M THE WORST. XD 

 

- kyeoppie723

 

HAHAH