TEEN TOP in Seoul

Life is Unfair

 

TEEN TOP FAN SIGNING EVENT

 

"Move move! let me see my oppa!" one of the fangirl said to another one. "Yah! he's mine!" the other fangirl response very violently and pulled her hair. As Sojin was trying to get pass them she lost Yura, Hyeri, and Minah. She didn't know where to go as she was trying to get pass the fangirls and reach the gate like all the others. She accidently bumped into the TEEN TOP members, but she didn't know, because he was covering himself with a hood and cap. 

OOF! 

"Oops I'm sorry." Sojin bowed her head little. It was Ljoe who she bumped into he replied back to her high pitched girl voice. "It's okay you should come with me." Sojin just asked what he asked her and so she followed him. Ljoe grabbed her out of the crowd and finally they got out of the chaos. He was holding onto her wrist and then they started to run towards the back a little where it was less crowded. Sojin stopped to catch her breath her hand was on her chest trying to breath. "Are you okay?" Ljoe said it in his original voice while he took off his hood, but still had his cap on. Sojin was so surprized she was about to scream, but luckily Ljoe covered with his hand. "Shhhhh!!~~~" Ljoe shushed her, his finger was on his lips. Her eyes widened at that moment and heart skipped a beat, she started to hiccup, Ljoe laughed at her cuteness. "Ahaha! cute." he let go of his hand from . "Your lucky I got you out from that crowd." he smiled at Sojin with his attractive eyesmile. Sojin was about to die at that moment. He then hugged her his head facing his left and Sojin head facing the right. She saw all the fangirl swarmed out the exit, but not one noticed them. As when the coast was clear he let go of her, he looked at her "Are you okay?" he still had his hand on her shoulder. 

"Yes how about y-" when Sojin turned back to look at Ljoe she didn't recognized how Ljoe was so close, so close that their noses almost touched. Right there it was just awkard silence, but staring and looking at each other. Sojin was thinking "This must be a dream wake up!" she said it in her mind. "WAKE UPP!" 

 

"WAKE UP!" she yelled and sat up. "It was all a dream?" Sojin thought to herself. "Unnie! get up where gonna be late to the fan signing if you don't get up now!" Yura shout from the living room. "Arraso." Sojin shouted back. 

She wore a light aqua top over her white tank top, blue short, and brown watch. She only had 20 minutes to get ready, she got up and curled her black hair and dabbed a little pink to her lips so she wouldn't look pale and dry, then she put on her red converese and headed out. 

 

"Wow.. so many people here!" Yura shouted because the fans were so loud and crazy. This was just like Sojin's dream. "Move move! let me see my oppa!" one of the fangirl said to another one. "Yah! he's mine!" the other fangirl response very violently and pulled her hair. As Sojin was trying to get pass them she lost Yura, Hyeri, and Minah. She didn't know where to go as she was trying to get pass the fangirls and reach the gate like all the others. Then Sojin thoughted "Would Ljoe come and save me?" she said it in her mind but then shook her head and talked in her head. "Annya~ this is to dangerous he wouldn't be here." 

Then a swarm of security guards came and let a certain amount of people in. Sojin was in the way back and Hyeri, Minah, Yura somewhere in the huge crowd. The security guards let the two crazy fangirls in, Sojin was thinking in her mind. "What! what! they- but-how.." she sighed then gave up. She walked backed to let other people go, after all that screaming and yelling some people left, because it took to long just trying to get in. "I wish Ljoe can just come save me from this crowd." she sighed then her stomach growled. "Ugghh.. stomach why now?.." she put her hand against her stomach, After a few minutes passed Sojin needed to go to the bathroom, and the only bathroom was the building so she secretly walked inside entering the exit door, but luckily it didn't have it's alarm on she started walking in a hallway trying to look for the bathroom, she stopped and found one she went inside to do her business then she washed her hands then got out, but when she opened the door and looked up she saw a tall man touching his phone waiting for someone to be done in the bathroom. That man saw the door was open Sojin stared at him and realized it was Changjo who just standing infront of her he smiled at her and Sojin just smiled back then started to run, because she didn't want anyone to notice her she was running while looking at the ground and didn't know where she was going then. 

OOF! 

Sojin felt to the ground and rubbed her head and bowed "I'm sorry." The person gave her a nasty look she finally looked at that person and noticed that it was Ljoe! she was freaking out and couldn't talk and just stood there like a fool. "Helloo~~" Ljoe waved his hands in front of her face, but responded in a mad tone then rolled his eyes. Right when Ljoe just walked away Sojin got her focus back and looked back try to search for Ljoe until she bumped into someone again, but this times it wasn't one of memebers it was TEEN TOP Manager noona, but she didn't know. Papers and files were everywhere on the ground Sojin helped her cleaned up and apologize. 

"I am very sorry." Sojin had stack of papers in her hand then bowed. 

"Oh no it's fine." She smiled at Sojin while her hands were full. 

"Do you wanna help me put these back in my office?" the manager picked up her bag. 

"Yes please~" Sojin smiled brightly. 

As they were making there way up the stairs the manager asked her "So what's your name?" "My name is Sojin you?" 

"Ahh~ you don't know me yet." she chuckled a little. "I'm TEEN TOP Manager noona Kim Ji Hyo." Sojin's eyes widened "Y-you are TEEN TOP manager?!" Ji Hyo giggled. "Yes I am." she said walking up the third floor. Sojin stopped and put the papers neatly on the ground. "Annyeohaseyo Park Sojin-eeo~" she bowed a 90 degrees angle and put her hand out while smiling. Ji Hyo smiled and shaked her hand back. Sojin grabbed the stack from the ground again. "I'm really really sorry, bumping into you like that." They reached there destination. "Ahh~ it's okay, I'm fine with it." she said turning into a hallway "Are you sure?" Sojin bit her bottom lip. Ji Hyo looked at her and gave her motherly smile "Yes I am sure. Positive." Sojin inhaled then exhaled. "Okay we are here!" Ji Hyo grabbed the keys and opened the door. Sojin entered her office and set her papers on her desk, while Ji Hyo dropped her bag on the little couch and set her files on the desk. "Are you a TEEN TOP fan?" she asked Sojin while grabbing out some of her papers from the bag. Sojin sighed. "I don't know.." Ji Hyo looked at her. "A-are you alright Sojin?" "Anni I'm not I saw Changjo and bumped into Ljoe, he seemed like he was in a cranky mood." Sojin looked down while just looking at her nails. "I'm very clumsy today." a sigh escaped from .

"Well do you want to meet them?" Ji Hyo smiled at her. Sojin looked at her back.


 

Annyeong my readers I hope you enojoyed this chapter, I'm sorry for my horrible grammar,short chapter and late update.

Sorry I don't really have any ideas yet. ^^ 

Hehehe I use Ji Hyo from running man to be their manager ekekekekke~ Later on in the story their will be more interesting parts so please look forward to it! kamsamnida! <3 

 

- kyeoppie723