Good News

Life is Unfair

 


 

"Unnie! Unnie!" Sojin came screaming in the hallway to Yura's room. "Unnie!" she plopped on Yura bed while Yura was on her laptop. "TEEN TOP are coming from JAPAN!" Yura eyes widened and fangirl. "Are you serious?" she covered and Sojin nodded 5 times. She removed Yura hands from . "LJOE IS COMING BACK!" she screamed in Yura's face. Yura mouth dropped open and Sojin went to the living room jumping on the couches and stepping on the table dancing, though she didn't care she was in the city and people across can see her, Boy was she happy she spread her arms and turned around and looked up to close her eyes and smiled wide she was spinning around in circles she didn't see where she was going she was heading towards to the counter and hit her arm at the edge. "OW!" she screamed in pain. Yura came running to see why she was screaming. "Omo! Sojin-ah~ are you okay?" Yura looked at her and said in a worried tone. Sojin cracked a laugh. "Aigoo.. of course I'm fine." she was rubbing her sore spot where she hit on her arm. "Are you sure?" Yura asked her again. Sojin nodded. And Yura went back to her room, Sojin turned the other way and hit her head lighty "Pabo~" she mumbled to herself. Then she heard the door open. "I'm HOME!" Minah was shouting from the hallway Sojin came running to her "UNNIEI!" she hold onto Minah tightly "TEEN TOP IS COMING TO SEOUL!" Sojin danced happily swaying her hips. "Jinja?!" Minah dropped her bag and started to fangirl while dancing. They danced and danced which caused them to have side aches. They both had there hands on their stomach and laughing after a couple minutes they calmed downed. And Sojin started to cook for Minah, Yura, while Hyeri was still at work. While Sojin was cooking she put on some music she played TEEN TOP songs, she played TEEN TOP BE MA GIRL she was dancing to the music meanwhile Minah looking like dork trying to the chorus part they corrected their mistakes and laughed loudly that Yura couldn't do her work. Yura swung the door "Aishh.. you guys are soo loud!" she peeked her head out from her door shouting from the hallway. "Sorry!" Minah and Sojin said it in sync. then giggled. Since Sojin,Minah,Hyeri, and Yura are youtubers they have a page call GIRL'S DAY they record songs and do covers and their own songs. As Sojin was cooking Minah was practicing her parts and she went on her youtube channel and she had so much suscribers she scrolled down and saw so much comments saying "GIRL'S DAY PLEASE MAKE A NEW SONG!" Minah smiled brightly another comment was "Minah! jjang! Minah jjang!" Minah was smiling wide and Sojin raised an eyebrow and continue cutting the carrots as time passed Hyeri finally gets back from work. Everyone was on their laptop blogging. The door opened and we heard a familiar voice. "I'm home!" Hyeri took off her shoes and wore her slippers like the others. "Oh Hyeri your here~" Sojin said while coming out the bathroom and closed the bathroom door. "Nae.." she said while dropping her stuff on the couch and went to go look for something to eat. "Is there anything to eat?" she said searching in the fridge. "Yes we left some fried rice for you on the stove, just heat it up then you are ready to go." While Minah had her headphones in she was busy writing a song called "Female President." After Hyeri food warmed up she walked to Minah to see what she was doing? "What are you doing?" Hyeri ask Minah while putting her plate on the table and grabbed her chopsticks. She leaned back to see what Minah was doing. Minah closed the lid of her laptop a little. "It's a secret." Hyeri rolled her eyes while Sojin was just there giggling at them. Meanwhile in Yura's room she was to busy writing her song with Minah not Sojin and Hyeri knowing. Minah complained that Sojin and Hyeri was being to loud, because they were fangirling to much so she left the apartment and head for the libary on the 2 floor and Yura also agreed that they were being to loud also, They happily waved bye. Sojin and Hyeri look at themselves and made a weird face why are they both leaving. There was a split second of silence between them. 

 

Sojin snapped her fingers. "Ah! I think I might now." Hyeri leaned close to Sojin 

"What is it?" she asked. 

"Earlier when I was cooking she was writing a song?" Hyeri nodded. "Could be.." 

"Should we start one too?" Sojin giggled, and Hyeri did a thumbs up. 

Meanwhile in the libary with Yura and Minah they were humming to their song and warming up. "Do you think it's to obvious?" Minah asked looking around then glanced at Yura. "Nahh.." she her pointer finger and turned the page, she was looking at the lyrics and liked the song. Yura was rapping to her part Urinara daetongnyeongdo ije yeojabunisinde
Mwoga geureoke simgakhae wae andwae yeojaga
Meonjeo kiseu hamyeon japhyeoganeungeonga? 
then after Yura part Sojin comes, but she doesn't know. After 5 min passed they chose to go to the park to warm up their voices and actually sing, Girl's Day had a found a secret place where they can hangout, camp, party, and many more, so Yura and Minah droved to the park, while Sojin and Hyeri comming up with another song. Sojin was strumming her guitar when she just randomly played a bit part of "Officially Missing You." she kept playing until a light bulb lit on her head. 


 

 

Hello my readers!~~ this is a short chapter, because you have been waiting for me. So I made it short, because I didn't want any of my readers be tired of waiting.

 

Sorry this is kind of a boring-stupid beginning, but I hope you enjoy this chapter I will comeback with chapter 2 with more ideas and inspirations. 

 

THANKS AGAIN! 

 

- kyeoppie723