Chapter 7

My Guardian Angel~

 

~~~~'s POV:

I woke up, in an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I?" I asked to the nothingness. I looked around and suddenly, a guy came out. Chunji?

"Chunji... Is that you?" I asked that person. I was afraid it was not him.
"Erm... sorry, it's the guy that you met in the airport and then fainted. Chan Hee." he replied.

Ooops.

"Erm... where am I?" I asked.
"The airport resting place. For sick passengers. But apparently you fainted, so well, your friends brought you here." he said.
"How long have I been out?"
"Around... 2 hours?"
"AND YOU ARE STILL HERE?!?!" I asked, bewildered.
"You seriously asks many questions. Yeah... since you fainted on me, I can't leave you here right?" he said and smiled.

"Then, where are my friends?" I asked, once again.
"Erm... They are outside... Waiting for you. Do you want me to call them?"
"No..."

Chan Hee's POV:

Flashback

The girl in front of me, after screaming, suddenly fell back. I caught her swiftly and looked at her friends. They rushed towards the girl and then told me to let them carry her. I said it was okay and we brought her to the resting place.

I don't know why, but when I saw her, my heart started beating really fast. It seemed as if my heart wanted to know her more, and perhaps even know her, but my brain doesn't. She seems so... familiar, yet so unfamiliar. Okay... I'm talking crap.

Her friends, after putting her at the rest place, brought me outside.

"Who are you?" One asked, fiercely. (Soohyun)
"M...Me? Chan Hee."
"Full details about yourself." Another said, monotonously. (Junhyung)

"Why should I give you all my personal details?" I asked. It was kinda weird that so many people were asking about me when I just touched down in Seoul! I was finally so happy to be back from America and then this happens! A girl mistakes me for someone else, faints and now, I get questioned.

"Because..." A muscular one (Eli) approached me, "That girl in there suffered 3 years."

"What... has that got to do with me?" I asked, skeptically. I mean, I'm actually a nice guy but seriously, I don't get a thing they say here!

"YOU." A one that looks like me pointed (Kevin).

"Okay...okay... My name is Lee Chan Hee. NOT what Chuja or something that you all claim me to be... I am from Seoul but I went to Washington for some issues. Now I am back after 3 years! Happy?" I said exasperatedly.

"3 Years? And who's that girl with you?" A guy with an incredibly small face (Yoseob) asked.

"Yeah... 3 Years. That girl is my friend that brought me to America." That 'girl' they claimed is Ae-rin, my best friend. She was the one whom I saw when I woke up.

Flashback: (In a flashback)

3 Years Ago~

I woke up, puzzled with all the tubes around me.

I looked up and noticed a girl sleeping on the couch. Wait... this looks like a hospital.

"Erm... Excuse me?" I managed to choke. I had no idea where I was, or why I had tubes connected in me OR actually, WHO I AM. It felt like my brain was empty.

The girl raised her head and looked at me. "Oh!!! You are awake! I will call the docter."

Doctor? Okay... I'm in a hospital? That is weird...

The doctor came in and talked to her for awhile. I heard words like 'memory loss', 'successful operation'. Okay NOW I'M REALLY PUZZLED.

"Excuse me?" I said, once again. "Where am I?"

The girl came towards me and said, "You... are Chan Hee. Lee Chan Hee. You just had a heart transplant. But the side effects of the operation is that you have memory loss. It's okay... I will be with you. I'm Park Ae-Rin, the person who brought you here."

From then on, I lived with her in the States. And now... we are back in Seoul. Actually I didn't really understand why was I in the States and Ae-Rin didn't really told me about my past... and I didn't felt like knowing anyway.

And, there is nothing going on between Ae-Rin and I... We are just friends, seriously.

Flashback End