Chapter 1

My Guardian Angel~

 

I sobbed on my bed, thinking when will this sorrow ever end... Then I got a call.

"Yoboseyo?" I said, sniffing, not wanting the caller to know I had been really pathetic, crying my off over something that happened years ago. I wished it was him, but of course, that would be... impossible.
"~~~~?" that voice said. THAT VOICE. THAT VOICE. THAT VOICE. LEE CHUNJI.

Well, it was fiction. I was lying to myself that the voice was Chunji's. Of course, it wasn't. Instead, it was my best friend, Xander. We were best friends, together with the rest of the group, U-kiss. There were two groups of Kingkas in my school, them and Beast. We were best friends, all of us. They all knew about Chunji... and for the past 3 years, they have been supporting me. 2 years ago, we all graduated. Now, we were working.

They didn't have to work actually, I was the only working in a near-by cafe. Beast and U-kiss, were heirs of all their fathers' businesses. It seemed like their money grew on trees. They visited me every day; hanging out and they kept me from thinking about Chunji.

My brain told me not to, but my heart couldn't. It , really, when this person you love, leaves the world for good. I wished every day, that he would come back, saying "Surprise ~~~~! You were shocked right? Don't worry~ I'm back for good!"

That would be impossible, I know that. But, you can't blame me for thinking like that.

Xander's voice suddenly rang in my head again. Oh... I was on the phone with him!

"ANNYEONG?!?!?!"
"Mianhae Xander!!! I was... thinking."
"DON'T THINK. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED US TO SAY DON'T THINK ABOUT CHU-"
"I get it Xander! What are you calling for anyway?"
"Oh... do you wanna come over to my house now? The rest are here..."
"O...Okay! I will be there in an hour's time."

I put down the phone and lied on the bed once again. Pictures of Chun-ji kept popping up... URGH, I need to forget about him!

I washed up, clean my face and wiped my tears away. I put on some casual clothes and took a cab to Xander's house. Did I say house? Scratch that, make that the Palace of all Mansions. His house was HUGE and well, EXACTLY like a club-house... There were spas, swimming pools, billard tables... Well, you get it.

I walked into the gate and there was this thumb-print sensor. Xander had all of our thumb-prints recorded in the system, so we could go in anytime. Uwaaaa, I seriously <3 his house. When the incident happened, I stayed here for a few weeks... I was so sad that I couldn't enjoy the house... Aish.

The guys greeted me when I went in. Each and every single one of them. Call me greedy, but I really wanted Chun-ji there.

"So... we know that you have been thinking about that guy for like... erm... since 3 years ago. SO WE DECIDED TO MAKE A CAMP!" explained Doojoon, jumping at some points of his speech. A camp??? For???

I guessed he read my face and signaled the cutie-pie Yoseob to explain.

"We are going to have a camp, called, 'NO MORE MEMORIES!'. The motive is to erase ~~~~'s memories about him!" Yoseob said, aegyo-ing. Aish... they have tried for 3 years, but they all failed.

"AND... we know we have failed in our other plans over the last 3 years... but this one... is FOOL-PROOF! ~~~~ will stay here, in Xander's house, WITH ALL OF US. We are all gonna bunk in!" said Soohyun.

Are you kidding me? Living with 15 guys is NO JOKE. (A/N: I used the whole of U-kiss... ALL 9 OF THEM<3)

Dongho rushed out of the house and said that he would move my whole house into here... Was he kidding me!?!?
Meanwhile, the others asked me about my life. "It's the same... sleeping, eating, bathing..." I mumbled.
"Didn't you ever thought about him?" asked Hoon.
"I... I do... of course, I do." I said, tears b from my eyes. Kikwang pulled me into a hug and I cried, again.
I hated myself for being so fragile, being so weak. Crying in front of guys... Actually, they are my friends, wait, best friends, so I guess they don't mind. Nor do I, but it's still embarrassing.

Suddenly, my phone rang.