Chapter 4

My Guardian Angel~

 

"E...Eli, what's that?" I stuttered, the cold hard truth already behind my head.
"Er...er... it's nothing! My new phone...?" Eli quickly picked up the phone and kept it back. 
I walked towards him and snatched it away. The phone was plastered with pictures of Chunji and I; the exact same ones that Chunji pasted before... I was shocked... the messages sent by 'Chunji' were... from my own friends.
Then it struck me. Chunji wasn't alive, he didn't sms me. It was them, U-kiss & B2ST all along. The camp was a lie, it was to trick me. My eyes brimmed with tears, I looked at all of them, they looked apologetic and then Kevin said, "We wanted to... make your life happier... We... We wanted to make you live happily by... thinking he wants you to..."
"And you know what? You all just ruined it." I said, my voice cracking. I stormed out of the house, after packing all my luggage. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt betrayed, betrayed by my own friends. How could they use me... Even though it was all for my own good, I could not take it. Chunji meant a lot to me, and they lied to me by using him...
 
I took a taxi to Incheon International Airport. I guess, I will leave Korea for a while and come back once I calmed down and forget about everything. 
At the airport, I walked towards the ticket booth to buy a ticket to Tokyo, Japan. My cousin lives there so I guess... I will bunk in with him ^^ Suddenly, when I was walking, I tripped over this whole pile of luggage. I was waiting for my to hit the floor, but it never did.
 
"Are you okay Miss?"