Chapter 2

My Guardian Angel~

 

Recap: Suddenly, my phone rang.

From: Chun-ji oppa
To: ~~~~, my jagiya<3

Jagiya <3 How's life? These 3 years without me, it's been tough right? But I know Beast and U-kiss will be there with you forever. Remember, even though I'm not with you, I will always, always, be with you in your heart. I don't want you to think about me anymore, continue living your life as you did and always be happy. That's my only wish.

WHAT ON EARTH... My hands trembled, and I passed the phone around. Eli read the message out and everyone was literally shocked. How coul... could he message me!!?!? Is it a prank or something?

I quickly sent a reply:

WHO IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU? ARE YOU HUMAN OR SOMETHING? IS THIS A FREAKING PRANK?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jagiya... Calm down. This is not a prank. I just wanna tell you I didn't die...

Okay, that's what I was hoping to get as a reply. But that person didn't reply anymore. We tried calling the number but it wasn't available. WHO WAS THAT?

Everyone explained to Dongho when he came back, with the butlers all carrying my luggage. I sat there quietly, trying my best not to break down. Kevin placed his arms around my shoulders... Kevin really reminded me of Chun-ji. They even looked alike! But, no one could be Chun-ji... He was special... Very special...

I leaned on Kevin's shoulders and covered my face with my hair. I didn't want the rest to see my face. It's been like that for years. Everyone sat around and see me cry... I didn't want that to happen anymore.

I stood up and said, "This is probably just a prank... Chun-ji, is dead. I have to admit it... I can't weep every day, thinking that he would come back. He wouldn't, that's a fact. I wouldn't let myself spoil all of your moods already. LET'S GET THIS CAMP STARTED!!!"

Everyone was shocked by my sudden out-burst. I was seriously acting to be so strong, like I could forget everything. Deep inside, I was the opposite. I didn't want to admit he had died, I thought, every day, he would come back for me... 3 Years... He didn't... I don't want this to happen anymore.

All of us played Wii, X-box Kinect etc. It was so fun, everyone laughed a lot and seeing everyone's face with the word 'DELIGHT' plastered on it, it was nice... I smiled and tried my best not to think about Chun-ji. I succeeded! Until, the next day...

We all fell asleep on the humongous couch. It could actually fit all of us! Then my phone rang:

From: Chun-ji oppa
To: ~~~~, my jagiya<3

~~~~-ah... You don't have to bother to call or reply me... I will be like your guardian angel, watching over you. Tip of the day= Enjoy yourself! Don't think about all the sad memories okay? Have fun today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omona... he messaged me again... I woke Junhyung, who was next to me, sleeping and let him read it. His eyes opened widely and read it. He was also very shocked; who could this be? Chun-ji? He died... why does this person message me, saying he/she is Chun-ji after 3 years?

Junhyung woke the rest up and let them see the new message. Everyone was like  "..." and didn't know what to say. It was an awkward moment and then, Dongho and Yoseob, these two aegyo-kings, pulled some of the oppas and made them cook breakfast ^.^ Main Chefs= Eli, Kevin, Kikwang and Hyungseung. Kyaaa, I can't wait to try breakfast!

Xander's house seriously had EVERYTHING. I was basically enjoying my stay here~ Thoughts of Chun-ji became lesser, I bet if I cooped myself in my bedroom, I would still be thinking about him, crying and weeping. I really dunno about the messages sent... is it true? Or not?

I decided to wait for the next message to come... I waited all day and all night long... it didn't come... Aish, seriously, why does the message come when I don't want it to and don't come when I want it too? It can't be Chun-ji watching me right? He died 3 years ago... why has he came back to watch me 3 years later?

 

A/N: Thanks to my subscribers ^.^ feeling so happy I have 4 already!~