Day Zero Preparing For Her

Glass Cages

He bangs against the glass cage. No one dares to enter. The last one that entered is still in a coma. He'll growl as anyone that passes him, and at the ones that bring him food. In through the small slit in the thick glass, eaten without his hands. He growls as soon as they leave. He's still hungry, he's always hungry. The remains sit around his mouth, as he bothers to wipe his face with the scrap of fabric they call a shirt. All of his clothes have been other people's remains. He paces the small room, his black fringe bouncing over his eye. A doctor enters, and he growls. The doctor comes to close, he only allows to the people with food to come close. He lunges, forgetting about the glass barrier. It stops him, not breaking. They learned that the glass should be thick. After the time he broke the glass, and dug it into his own skin, where it still sits today. His hands drag down the glass, teeth barred.
"You're getting a friend today," the doctor says. All the caged man wants to do is dig his nails and teeth into the olive man's skin, and rip and mar it beyond recognition.
"Don't hurt her," the doctor says, leaving as men with strange hats walk in, and set up a cage like his, next to his. One wall separates him from the new cage. He bangs on the glass, as the men with the hats leave. The olive skinned man returns, and it's the first time they use the blow darts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it's going all be short little updates. No huge long chapters. (-<) <3 ^_^