An Explanation

Glass Cages

First, the People.
The caged man is Hongbin. I made him to be more animal then human. That is why he is locked up. He's kinda of cross between Lion, Wolf, and Human.
The doctor is N. I made him a jerk, sorry. This was all an experiment of his, to see if Hongbin could love.
The woman is N's wife. She was paid to act like Hongbin, and to go along with him.

The Love
If Hongbin is like an animal, then he acts like an animal. Lions rub heads together to show affection. Dogs to show affection. It's not weird to Hongbin, it's the only way he know how to so affection. Cats their wounds, that is why he would the wife's wounds. All this time he's been showing his affection in the only way he knew how.

The Glass
Glass is like a heart, it breaks easy unless you enforce it. The first cage was to thin, and Hongbin got out. The second cage, was thicker and not as easy to break. When he broke the second cage, he hurt the person he hated, N, and stayed for the person he cared for, N's wife.

The Drawings
These show Hongbin's love before he could touch her. As the feelings developed, he stopped crossing her out.

The Dialogue
N is the only one that ever spoke. I wanted a detail, action based story. N is 'human' so he can communicate. Hongbin, being part animal, can't speak. The wife, can speak, but was acting until the end; so she didn't.

Conclusion
Hongbin fell in love, and it didn't work right in the end.

 

 

 

(-<) <3 ^_^