Day Fifty Truth

Glass Cages

The doctor enters, and the lone man in the cage looks up. Another enters, walking to be beside the doctor. The caged man looks at the new one, and his head to the side.
"Time for you to meet someone," the olive doctor says, banging on the glass. The caged one growls, echoes ringing throughout.
"Don't," the other one says, and the caged one turns his attention to her. He stares at the familiar woman, growling low.
"What? You don't remember your friend?" The doctor says, watching the man in the cage. The woman lunges at the cage, a familiar wild in her eyes. The caged man's eyes widen, and he slowly crawls over.
"Isn't my wife a great actress?" The doctor says, turning his attention to her. She backs away from the cage, as the man in the cage blinks. He growls, as he backs to an edge of the cage. He runs at the other side, attempting to get to her. The glass breaks slightly where the two pieces meet. He backs, and runs again. A bigger crack forms, and he pounds until it shatters. Glass falls around them, as the caged man is freed. He lunges at the doctor, digging his nails into his throat. He bites off part of his skin. The doctor falls to the ground, and the freed man walks to her. Fear is in her eyes, as she remains frozen in her spot. He growls low, and drags a finger down her face.
"Please," she whispers, as a tear falls down her face. He catches the tear, and moves around her. He leans down close, and bites her ear, like he always does. He walks back to the cage, and plays with the broken glass. She walks slowly over, as he nicks a piece on his finger. A small trickle flows out, and she takes his hand into hers. She his wound, looking up at him. He smiles, it's crooked and sincere. She watches him as he moves back to find the piece of glass he needs. He inserts it like the others, without thought or pain. He slumps to the ground, still smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: boom! Surprise! (-<) <3 ^_^