After the haunted house

Tao's Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: That is actually such an adorable photo hehe :) 

So I know this was meant to be a one shot...but well...I wrote a sequel because I got a little bored...heehee enjoy! :P 

The ride home after wrapping up their second-last episode of EXO's Showtime! was very quiet. After everyone had excitedly discussed the house, dissing its 'bad 3D effects' and 'unrealistic props' to hide the fact that really, they were all scared as heck inside the haunted house, and cheerfully thanked all the staff members involved in filming, all twelve members had filed into thier two vans, continuing thieir rowdiness and chatter. Except for a few. 

In the first car, were Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Sehun, and Chen, animatedly talking about past scary experiences and laughing at Sehun's recount of Tao in the haunted house. 

In the second car, Suho and Tao sat in the back, the older trying valiantly to get to the younger, who sat slightly sniffling but rigidly in his position, refusing to acknowledge the other. Kris sat in the front, and if looks could kill...well they'd all be dead before returning to the dorm. Luhan, Lay and Xiumin sat silently and tensely in the middle row, being quiet and mature enough to know not to make a sound. 

-

The door slammed open, as one by one, the Exo members filed into their dorm. Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still laughing among each other, until Kris' glare and stiff posture silenced them. They became still and quiet, as Tao, bringing up the rear of the twelve boys, trudged indoors, getting his shoes off and wordlessly going to his shared room with Kris, slamming the door. 

Kris glared at the trio once again, and they meekly went to their own rooms. He continued to stand there in the hallway, coldly and furiously glaring at his fellow members until they retreated into their rooms or the kitchen, not wanting to face the wrath of the dragon. Suho and D.O appeared from said kitchen to gently pat him on the back. 

"He'll be fine. I'll tell the rest of the members to all finish showering immediately and knock on your door when they're all done. Just...give yourself a break. It isn't your fault.” He retracted his hand, gave him one last smile, and beckoned the shorter to follow him. 

“There's soup on the stove – you can warm it up to drink if you want, hyung” D.O had offered before leaving with Suho. 

Kris slumped on the chair and sighed. It had been about 2 and a half years since their debut, and Kris hadn't been able to look after Tao as much as he'd used to. Sure, they joked on variety shows about Tao's dependance on his older brothers; his accompanied showers and his constant shameless asking of his hyungs (or 'ge's in when they were promoting in China) to buy him every single thing on the face of the earth.

But Kris had felt completely helpless today as Tao stepped into the haunted house with Sehun. He'd been indignant that he could go in bravely without 'Yifan-ge', and then scared himself to the point of bursting into tears, spending 10 minutes extra insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter