After rehearsals

Tao's Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another exhausting rehearsal for EXO's highly anticipated new song Wolf had just ended, and Tao had almost fallen asleep in the van whilst being driven back to the dorm. Stumbling upstairs and squinting his way through the lights in the dorm, he landed headfirst into the couch and took a quick nap, dreaming of being back at school and completing an experiment in science class. Suddenly, Sehun started poking his side with a test tube. 

"Tao...yah, Tao!"

Hang on. It wasn't like Sehun to poke so violently. He would've called him "Hyung" as well...

"Yah Tao, wake up!"

He blinked his eyes open, and the blurry outline of Luhan's face appeared, a toothbrush in his hand.

"Your turn to shower."

Tao had blearily gotten up and padded down to his shared room with Xiumin. 

"And be quick, I want to shower too!" Luhan's voice trailed from behind as he walked back to his room.

He stepped into his room and fumbled around for some boxers, pajama pants, and a towel, smiling at it. It was a towel given to him by a fan, pale green, with cartoon pandas printed all over it. He made his was over to the toilet, closed the door, carelessly stripped himself of his clothing, and the hot water, sighing as it beat down on his back. He reached down to pump some shampoo into his hand and lathered it throughout his head. No more than five minutes later however...

"AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

-

Their manager had rung the doorbell while Lay, Chen and Xiumin were gaming, with Xiumin (who had lost through a scissors-paper-rock game) letting him in, bowing politely and wondering why he was visiting so late into the night. He returned Chen's iPod from the dance studio, which he had forgotten, and was about to leave when he heard some faint shouts coming from the bathroom.

Curious and confused, he walked over, straining his ears.

"GE! KRIS GE!"

The manager then walked around to find Kris, who was sitting at the kitchen table and wolfing down a large bowl of fried rice. 

"Kris-sshi?" He noticed him, and immediately stood up to bow. "Manager hyung." 

"Tao is calling for you." 

"Tao? Why? I'm eating, what does he want?" He scrunched up his brows in confusion.

"I don't know, he was just calling for you. I think he's in the bathroom. Anyway, have a good night, make sure the rest of the boys don't get too rowdy tonight, and I'll see you tomorrow." He turned to leave the dorm. 

Leaving his fried rice unfinished, Kris walked over to the bathroom, scratching the side of his stomach in the process. He did indeed hear Tao yelling out his name, almost in a panicked sort of way. 

He opened the door to clouds of steam. Evidently, Tao liked his showers extremely hot.

"Tao...are you alright?"

"GE, I'M REALLY SCARED! THERE WAS A GHOST JUST JUST...THERE!" He could only just make out Tao from behind the steam, and the fans, following Tao's pointed finger to see the tower rack. He walked up and flipped over some of the towels.

"There's nothing there Tao", he responded, turning to leave.

"NOOO I SWEAR IT WAS THERE! COME BACK GE, I'M STILL SCARED! ACCOMPANY ME WHILE I'M SHOWERING!"

Kris turned around. "What?!"

"Please?" He began to raise his fists to the side of his face, a last-ditch aegyo effort to persuade Kris to stay with him. 

Kris let out a long sigh, and turned to leave the room, closing the door. 

Tao slumped his shoulders in defeat.

You idiot Tao, you shouldn't have done that! You and Kris both know that he can't say no to your aegyo. It's awkward for two guys to shower together. Why did you force him to go away so that he didn't have to say no to your aegyo? And more importantly, how are you going to get out of the shower with the ghost still lingering?

Before his thoughts about the ghost could escalate however, the door opened again.

"You better hurry up,  your fingers are going to start wrinkling if you're in there too long, and I want to get clean too." Kris stepped back in with his pajamas, and flung him some swimming sorts.

"Turn around and put these on. I'm not showering with you while you're ."

Tao obeyed him and waited with his back towards him, turning when he heard the shower doors open. Kris stepped in, also in swimming shorts, and closed the cubicle door. He stepped under the spray of the shower, letting himself get completely wet before shampooing his head. He and Tao continued their shower, sharing the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter