Two

Clawed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A warlock has many names, and sometimes they might even forget their real names. Of course, you were given and called a lot of names too; Zeref, Ratu, Veronica, Inori, and the list goes on. Out of all of the names, there stood one name which was known the most, Maiden of Darkness. Honestly, you have no grudge over the names you've been called for it does represent your strongest element, death. 

Two days had passed after the past war and your house had turned somewhat livelier with the two boys running around and laughing loudly at their own jokes--which no one gets-- that echoes around the house. Edlas(which now prefers the name Chanyeol) and Sehun would always throw random events and maybe today was no exception either. You chuckled at the two boys which were giggling like crazy hobos then rested your chin at your palms. Your eternal flame blazed up and calmed you with peace. A warlock's eternal flame is the source of their powers. There are many other terms which it is referred to, like 'core world' or in human's term a "heart'.You directed your eyesight from the boys to the garden that stood outside your manor and mumbled under your breath "Lia hasn't come home," you sulked "nor contacted me." 

Warm hands covered your hands and gave it a squeeze. You jerked your hands back and stared at thin air as there really was nothing that held your hands. Fatigue must be coming over me, you thought. Another sigh left your lips but two voices interrupted you "Sora!" It was a new name of yours which was given by the two and you couldn't help but to like it. Though you did cringe at the girlish tone the name had. Chanyeol's voice then boomed next to your ears "How about we go hunting today?" You turned your face towards them and forced a smile--which felt as if the lines of your face were aching to be loosen "There seems no harm to go hunting, why not" Sehun spoke "We want to learn how to fend ourselves in this form actually," you nodded "So you both only request of my being," Chanyeol then added in "and to teach us." 

You wanted to slump back to your desk since you were especially tired today but held yourself as you saw Chanyeol's face which was beaming with excitement. Even Sehun's ordinary poker face now had a tinge of a smile; added with a glint of eagerness in his eyes. You tried to hold the gentle tone in your voice and replied even though you knew your powers were going to be of less use today "Okay then." 

You led two if the boys to the East Edge Forest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter