One

Clawed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loneliness. What exactly is loneliness? Is it the feeling of having no one with you? Or maybe even the feeling of wanting something from someone but they never can give it? If so, is loneliness a type of greed? Is loneliness something I should feel? But is is really possible for me to actually feel? I was known as the heartless, cold, merciless warlock of the east but did I care? Yes, for i do actually do have feelings... I just can't express it as freely as I could. In any case, I do not do anything about it for I don't even know what to do. I am very poor at ways on solving things that are related to feelings. Though I am starting to doubt that I even am trying. 

I think I'm giving up. I think I lost all purpose to dream or even imagine. 

Sighing, I walked through the shattered glass; not giving a single thought of the pain that struck my bare feet. It was cold, and empty in this house of mine. It's funny, how young humans can't wait to move out from their parent's house. How they are impatient of having a place all to their self. When all they'll feel is loneliness afterwards. Then again, we warlocks have lived for so long that sometimes we just can't see what the humans are doing for themselves. Though warlocks do envy them. Humans are able to live their life for they have a short lifespan while we, warlocks, are able to do almost anything for an eternity. which bore all of us to death.

Do you wonder why we don't exactly kill ourselves? It's simply because we do not know what awaits us in the afterlife--if there is any. 

On cue, my servant appeared with a pot of flowers: Mostly blue-ish flowers that were not from the ground but from Faeries "Thank you, Mira" The light brown hair of hers was tousled wildly and so I patted it back to place before kissing her temple tenderly "You've done a good job yet again, Mira." I knew she was flustered but by the way her eyes were looking at me, I knew what she thought: How could she even say that in a monotone still?  The servant knew how to keep shut though as she gave me a curtsy and walked down the halls, making her footsteps echo throughout the whole halls.

And again, i stand alone all over again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter