One II

Clawed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Luca stood on his ground, a smirk creeping up his face in delight "If it isn't The Maiden of Darkness, Inori" I cleared my throat and stared at him "Did you gain weight or somthing?" Luca's mouth twitched a bit but he let out a sigh before his hands found its way to my neck, then slowly slithering down to my heart "I see this heart doesn't beat anymore" I rolled my eyes and swatted his hands off "Do you know I can kill you in three seconds for touching my s?" 

Luca seemed amused by it as he shrugged "Try me." I walked in slow steps before I flashed before his eyes and twisted back his arms, then pulling the wrist to an irregular position to make his whole body surrender. He winced in pain but swept a kick in attempt to make me fall "Heh. Cheap trick." Luca seemed annoyed than ever and inched forward to my  face before he took my arm and flipped me over. I dragged him down in the impact and we both rolled down the snow; our cloaks slowly dissolving at the contact of the acid. 

I hissed as he grew his wolf claws and slashed my collarbone. His whole body then shook before he fully transformed to a big black wolf. I skidded to a stop and held out my hands "Summon!" A gust of wind rushed to my palms and slashed at it mercilessly and then I heard a boy's groan You woke me up, Lady Inori. A whip appeared and I swung it at the wolf; brutally slashing his skin to make it form red gashes. The wolf howled in pain and whimpered as I struck it with the whip again. 

My whip was humming to a melody in a low pitch and it accelerated my moves. Before I could ask, it spoke first, it's voice low and husky, as if he just woke up from a long deep slumber--which he probably did. My name is Oh Sehun. Great Demon of the Howling Winds. I smiled in glee as a thought sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter