2

SHORTIE! I Love You

ChangHyun's POV

However,nothing changed from that day onwards.The bastard still continuously teasing me and humiliating me with my height.Calling me pig,shortie and many more mean word towards me.He doesn't even afraid of me even if I shouted out that day fiercely.

"YOU!I HATE YOU!"I point at him.

"What?Seriously?that's all you gonna say?I thought you going to punch us on face.Geez,you're such a coward pig,"the bastard said.The silence break when the bastard calling me pig and make fun of me of how weak I am after being bully,all I did was just pointing at him.My words doesn't affect him at all in fact,I had became like a crown in the class,being laughed by everyone in the class.This is so insulting.I'm going to exchange,I 'm going to tell my mum about it.

You all might thought I was able to delibrate it with my mother about exchange school.I was putting a hope of it as well but eventually no,my mum reprimanded me from being promblematic over a small matter.She resist of exchange school for me and told me to stay at the school until senior high school and graduated.Even being lessoned by mother that father and her had already given everything to me and I should appreciate it and stop complaining over a small matter.That's just a small matter of kids play.My delibration had immediately being dispute by mum that day.

I could just silently and continue being tease by the bastard in the school.Everyone were just alright to me,after the first day of laughing at me they didn't mention of anything about it anymore nor make fun of me.The only one who didn't stop annoyed me and make fun of me was just JongHyun the bastard alone.

"Hey,shortie,I see that you finally got down your bag from the top of the locker,huh,"early in the morning as I reach to the class,he had been teasing me.The worst part is that he sits next to me.I don't get it why should I sit with him.The class quite wide and have a few empty places but why should I sit with him and not anyone else.I talked to the teacher but the teacher insist of me sitting there because JongHyun and I look comptabile together.That's not of it at all.The bastard act all nicely and friendly towards me when there's teacher around.He was just like a person with two  masks.The teacher trust his innocence act and didn't listen to me.

This is like a curse to me to sit next to him for every years.Yes,every years,it's like I'm under his curse  to be his bully object .From 13 years old until 15 years old,he always sit next to me.And everyday humilations just getting worse and worse.In my 15 years old,he make fun of me with hiding out my book up on the white board.How am I suppose to get it in that height?

"Where's my book?"I scattered my desk,pouring all our my books and stuff inside my bag on the table.I sweep everything on the table.Still couldn't find my Mathematics book.Miss Han was very strict and fierce,whoever didn't bring her book,she will merciless and kick us out from the class,standing in front of the class until her class is over.Somehow,she was unreasonable.In that case,I never skip her class and did everything she given for us,never missed a day to pass up the work to her.The stirct and unreasonable of her had help me became a Mathematic Genius.Becaus eof not wanting to be punish,so I force myself t do all the question and pass up at the right time.

Now,my book had missing.I remember after last night I done the homework,I put it in to my bag again in case I forget.Where's it now?

"ChangHyun,what're you looking for?"ChaeJin one of the book worm in the class tapped me.He is nice.Whenever JongHyun teased me and make fun of me,everyone just burst out to laughter but he never did laugh at me.Maybe because the whole time he be with was just his book,of course he doesn't notice it or pay attention to cold joke that only the bastard will tell.

"I lost my Mathematic exersice book.Miss Han going to enter the class very soon,What should I do?"my heart beat speed up,getting worried that Miss Han will kick me out from the class,punishing me.

"I think earlier when you go to the toilet,I saw JongHyun-goon take something out from your bag.I'm not sure if that's your Mathematic book,"ChaeJin scratch his head unsure about it.

"Really?Where does that bastard hide it?"I grabbed ChaeJin's both shoulder and shake him unknowingly so hard.

"Hey,I'm a little dizzy.Can you slow down?"I let go of my hand and apologized.I'm just getting a little bit nervous.

"I think ...after he take something out from your bag he walk straightly to the front of the class.Then..."

"Then what?"

"He slip something in above the white board.I don't what is it then he just leave the class smiling cheekily,"ChaeJin said.

I thought I'm going to get the book above the whiteboard that time.However,that day is the very first time and also will be the LAST time I'm being punish by Miss Han.I didn't able to get my book because as I want to get it,Miss Han coincidencely enter the class and immediately ask us to take out our book and whoever didn't bring it just directly go out from her class.I got no choice but to walk out from the class.

"Look,who we got here.Our Maths Genius also being punish,"the bastard stand next to me again.He wasn't quite surprise to be punish by Miss Han because almost every class of Miss Han he never bring his book or finish his homework.

I glare at him next to me,It's just the two of us who being punish,"It's you!"I pointed at him.

"Me,what?"he smirked.I hate that cheeky face of him.

"You're the one who slip my book over on the top of the whiteboard,"I lifted up my head and glaring at him.

"You saw it?Do you have any evidence?"I gritted my teeth to see that cheekiness of his after done a crime and act like nothing and innocent.

"ChaejIn-goon told me about it.He saw you slip something over the top of the white board earlier when I leave the calss to the toilet.Why did you do that?"I blurted out.

"So what if it's me?It's just for fun!"he said.

"Why did you never stop teasing me from 13 years old until now 15,What do you want from me?"I couldn't stand of his mini game of making fun of me already.This is getting serious because he makes me being punish by Miss Han.

"Haha,,no reason of course ,moron,"he stand straightly in front of me and compare his height with me,"Look at you,you should get back to elementary school.Who would thought you couldn't get the book on the top of the white board.Everyone just growing taller and taller and you just everyday became smaller and smaller for me,"he make fun of my height again.

"YOU!I HATE YOU! YOU'RE MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!"I yelled out.

"Shhhh....so you two having fun with punishing,huh,make it 45 minutes more even after teacher had leave the class,you two stand here for next 45 minutes as well,"Miss Han come oput from the class because of the yell and added the time of our punishment.