6

SHORTIE! I Love You

Author's note : So,let get back to 2 years ago when ChangHyun about to leave the bastard JongHyun when he confess to him.Let's see how everything changed and ChangHyun will be accepting the person he hate the most.


*2 years ago*

"I hate you Choi Jong Hyun!I will never go out with you!"I leave not looking back before I heard something that directly strike into my heart and my legs fell numb and stop walking.

"YOO CHANG HYUN!I LOVE YOU!I REALLY DO!"the words stop me from leaving before I have my second thought much clearer thought that he probably was just doing some trap to trap me in again.I continue my steps to leave immediately from here.

"I REALLY DO LOVE YOU,YOO CHANGHYUN!"

"SHUT UP!You don't deserve to say the word of love me Afterall what you did to me for all these years,"I turn around to him , exclaimed."Love me,if you love me you wouldn't bugging me around for all these years and making fun of me like a fool.I had try my best to get rid of you.I try to not sit next to you.I try to stay out my way from you.But,all you ever done are just keep on and on bugging me around.Making me involve in one by one problem.I sick of it.I'm very sick of it and tired of your mini game that you played against me.I'm tired very tired already.Please,please,I beg you ,just leave me alone and stop bugging me around.Stop in with things related to me.I really don't know what had I done to deserve such a bad humiliation from you.I don't owe you anything,am I?From the very first day I enter junior high,you had never stop teasing me.You know how Tired I am when you everytime making fool of me in front of the class.Throwing up high my book to somewhere I couldn't reach,causing me to be punish by the teacher for the first time.And then even continuously teased me until my punishment time being extended again.Yesterday again,you make me fall into embarrassment in the whole class during Mr.Bang's class.You make me shout out in the middle of lessoning.Who's know what people thought of me now.They might talking about me at the back of how much loser I am and everything.Choi Jong Hyun,Listen up,from today onwards,I m not going to stand or tolerate of what you did to me because I'm tired of it already.I will leave.I will move to other course that I won't be seeing your face again.Your face make me puke,make me sick,Go away!"I blurted out everything,tears unknowingly burst out from my eyes and rolling down my cheek.For all these years words that I had keep in myself,I blurted it out at once.It's really sorrowing and tense me up to keep it for these years.I had feel very tiring already,no longer to keep it,split out everything.

"No,don't go,ChangHyun,"he step towards me when I kneel down on the ground ,burst into tears.

"Stop,step forwards,I don't want to see you either."

"Please,believe me for this time.I really do love you,"he said.

His words are untrustable for me now,"Believe you?Impossible.After what you done to me for all these years you ask me to believe you?For the first day you start to deceived me,I had never built any trust on you,Choi Jong Hyun!"

"Listen,please let me explain it,"He step forward even though I said don't come closer.In the same position he in with me.

"The first day you came to school in junior high,I had my eyes on you.I'm an orphan so since I little I don't really know how to make friends.All I know is getting their attention on me.Even in the orphanage,I always did making fun to get attention from others to make friends with me.I don't have anyone to teach me a proper way to make friends.So I used my own way to approach to people.My firs sight of seeing you,my heart had been shoot by you.I never felt this way.So I decided to get your attention.I scanned your physical and found you are quite petite,so I start to call you shortie to get your attention.Making fun of you and fooling you around is just my own way to get your fully attention over me.You might hate me for doing this but at least you notice me,hating me that's mean you really seeing me in your eyes.I know this is an improper way.I want to stop it when we 15 years old,I want to stop making fun of you because I see how much you hate it and slowly you getting to feel embarrassing.But,I just can't stop it.I'm afraid if I stop teasing you,you might forget about me,forget of my existence.I want to be your attention,be the one who by your side only.That's why every years I blackmailed the one who should be sit next to you to give away their seat for me.I want to be next t you every single minutes.Then,in 15 years old,you are so concentrate to your mathematics activities that I didn't find any right time to tease you anymore,to get your attention.So ,I decide to be mean,I know this is very bad but I want to be with you.So,I hide your book during Math class so we could both being punish and stand at outside the class together.At least I can get your attention on me.I think of stop it but whenever I see you mad with clenching your fist but instead of punching nor hitting me on my face you just release it with word like 'I hate you'.I find that face f yours when you said 'I hate you' was very adorable and turning incredibly red.Hence,I didn't stop teasing you.Again,the day I first see you in music class when you first entry for attandence for the new class,I can't control myself again.Seeing you I just couldn't help but to pinch your cheek.Everyone getting older and manlier but you are just otherwise,even though you're 18 already yet you are still that adorable and have chubby baby faced.I couldn't control myself but to pinch your two plump cheeks that day.Having the details of what courses you take,I actually track you down,I ask everyone close to you of what course you take so I could take it together with you and be with you again.That's how I found out from JiMin,he told me you will taking music and art courses.So I apply it as well.Eveyrthing I done,it's all because of you.I want to stay closer to you never leave you,"he confessed Everything.

"What?what with the sudden confession?Do you think I believe you?No!"I stood up from the ground wipe away my years not letting him to see my awful face,"I won't !"

"I won't list-"he cut off my word pulling me into a hug abruptly .

"Please give me a chance to make up for you,"I should be pushing him away and struggle out from his grip,in fact I suddenly felt calm when I heard something in my left ear.As he hug me,my head exactly place on his chest.I heard the heart beat of his,it speed abnormally.If someone is lying,the heart beat won't be like this but more differently.He isn't lying.He is telling the truth.

I stay in silent and still for a moment listen to his heart beat,his true word from the heart.It's beat with rhyme like a melody of love.

"I know I'm being too late for telling you this but I really want you to stay with me .Dont leave me.I will makeup for everything I had done to you before,please give me this one last chance,"the only true word from him is where in his heart,his heart beat tell me he is telling the truth.

I drawn off from his chest,"Okay,I will give you a chance to make up for everything you done.It's not because what you said from your mouth but it's because what you said from your heart."

"Do you mean really?For real?"

"What?Do you want me to take this chance back?I can take it back anytime,"I blurted 

"No,of course not,"he pull me into another hug,again I heard his heart beat,it's beating of happiness right now.It's the greatest music ever,it felt warm as well as so close together.


So,this is it!

THE END!

 I just manage to end it right in 12 midnight which is end of Ricky's birthday ^^