5

SHORTIE! I Love You

*2 years later*

"Jagi!"the short one shout out from the kitchen.Stuck in some problem.

"Ne,"the taller one stormed into the kitchen as soon as he heard his lover calling him.

"Jagi,help me to get the blender on the top of the refrigerator,please,"the short one point out over the top of the refrigerator,pointing at the blender that he want to get to blend for some fruit juice for his lover and him.

Without any problem,the taller one could easily reach his hand on the top of the refrigerator and took down the blender for his shortie lover.

"Gomawo,"the short one took the blender and place it next to the already chopped into cube fruits on the chopping board.Swithcing it one ready to blend some fresh fruit juice.

"Can I give a hand,ChangHyun?"the taller one sneakily snake his two arms to wrap around his lover's waist while ChangHyun concentrate on his task.He place his head on his lover's shoulder while observing of what his lover is doing with all the concentration.

"Cut it out,it's tickling,"ChangHyun couldn't concentrate with his work with his lover's arms around his waist,it's ticklish ing him.

"No,I won't let go,"the taller one tighten his grip around his lover's waist and pulling him in while drove ChangHyun to turn all over and lock his eyes at him."I had go through a lot to get together with you and I would never and let you go.You will be mine forever,Yoo Chang Hyun,"he lean closer to ChangHyun and his nose tip meet against the shorter one.He sniffed his lover.

"You smell so sweet,baby,"the taller one sniffed something sweet from his lover when their nose tip meet against each other.

"Because I have this-"with fastly ChangHyun grab one of the strawberry on the counter with his free hand above and shifted the sweet strawberry into the taller one's mouth as he lean closer."-strawberry."he smiled playfully because trapped his lover.

"Hey,you trick me!"the taller one's face folded all together when he chewed the strawberry that being given by ChangHyun.ChangHyun quickly escape from his lover's grip and chuckled to see his lover's silly face from sourness.

"Haha,,this is just slight a revenge for you of what you did to me 6 years ago when you always making fun of my height and make me like a fool,"ChangHyun burst into laughter to see his lover funny and silly face because of a little strawberry,"Choi Jong Hyun!"

"Yah,don't go,"JongHyun caught his lover under his grip."See,I told you that I will keep you by my side forever until wherever you go,"JongHyun isn't just cheeky but also cheesy especially when it comes to love.He treasure what he got right now so much after what he did for years go towards ChangHyun he just became more treasured of ChangHyun and always tolerate over him.

"Do you know what?If that time you didn't stop me from leaving,I might had never see you again because the previous day of it I had decided to exchange my courses to Culinary course,"ChangHyun explained while being embrace by his lover with his both strong and tough arms.ChangHyun is like a plushie teddy bear for JongHyun,his head could barely lay on the taller one's chest.He could listen to his heart beat and the warmness of his body.

"I had said that you will never escape from my hand,I will just follow to everywhere you go,I will track you down no matter where you go.You're mine,ChangHyun.We are meant to be,"The taller one confide.

"You're telling the truth,I can hear from it,"the shorter one still press his head over his lover's chest,"I can listen it from your heart beat.That you are telling the truth,"listen to his lover heart beat.

"That's not fair,you can listen to my heart beat but I can't,"JongHyun complained.

"This is just for shortie like me.My height just perfectly can hear your heart beat,laying my head on your chest.So,don't ever try to cheat on me because just by laying my head on your chest,I could listen your heart beat,knowing whether you are lying or not,"this is like a vice versa?

It's epic that JongHyun used to be dominate over ChangHyun years ago , teasing him everything ,making fun of him and fooling him around.It's just back to the square one now whereas ChangHyun take over JongHyun.

"Hey,"ChangHyun break off the embrace between them.

"Hm?"

"Look up there!"the short one point over the top of the Tv cabinet at the living room.Want to used his lover as the moving ladder again.

"Not again?"JongHyun hesitate.

"What?are you hesitate?Are you?"ChangHyun frowned.

"No,I'm not of course,"the taller one maligned .

without a word ,ChangHyun proceed towards his lover and placed his head on his chest,"Lying!You are lying.Your heart beat speed up,"the taller one never could escape or either lie to his shortie lover now.He could tell by the heart beat.People will lie,people will telling untruth but people couldn't control their heart beat when lying.Hence,Shortie isn't unprofitable at least shortie can easily heard the heart beat of the opposite with the standard height they are.

"I told you so don't try to lie to me.I can know the truth,"ChangHyun smiled for victory this time,he can take over his lover now."This is what the repay is for years ago when you always teased me of my height,now it pay off it's even related with my height that you used to tease,"JongHyun sighed in given up.

Love is blind,it blind everything in front of you.JongHyun had deeply fallen for ChangHyun for all these years,the love growing more and more.He couldn't step out from the love well now.No matter how much ChangHyun being dominating over him,he had no complained because he loves him too much it isn't any debt of what happen years ago but JongHyun is truly and deeply in love with ChangHyun willingly to let him hear his heart beat.

"shortie,"JongHyun said out.

" Don't call me that because I hate that name,"ChangHyun resisted.

"But that's how I first call you and also the very first time I try to approach you and get your attention,"JongHyun insisted to call him shortie.ChangHyun give a not satisfied face and pouted.

"Shortie-"

"Okay,I'm leaving now if you keep calling me that.I just-"The short one about to leave before the taller one stop him by grabbing his wrist and pull him into his embrace.Lock him in between his hug.

"Shortie,I love you,"somehow the name doesn't sound that bad at all when JongHyun said it together with the three other words.It sounded soft and romantic,the only one who could call ChangHyun as 'shortie'.A nickname that for both of them to know only.

"I know,"the short one lifted up and look at his tall figure in front of him who almost conquer his petite sized body and standard height,"I can hear it from your heart beat."ChangHyun placed back his head against JongHyun's chest ,enjoying the soft sound of the heart beat.

"It sounded so nice with rhyme...."