1

SHORTIE! I Love You

ChangHyun’s POV

I’m Yoo ChangHyun,a high school student.However,I don’t exactly look like a high schooler at all.I’m in my senior year this year yet I doesn’t look like one.I wasn’t being mistaken as an elementary kid before as well when I go to the arcade together with my other friend.The person in the counter even being mean and ask me,”Where’s your mum,kid?You should be came here with someone elder,”I was 15 already that time yet the Miss Counter doubt about my age as an elementary kid.I’m not.I’m old enough already to take care of myself .I don’t need anyone to treat me as a baby.

I have everything in my life because I’m the only son in my family.so whatever I want,my parents will get me.I’m very happy and satisfied with this but there’s only one thing I hate the most.That’s my HEIGHT!I hate it for being a shortie.I remember when I was little kid I used to drink a lot of milk because mum said it’s good for health and help growth.I never miss a day ,everyday have a glass of milk before going to school and before sleep.Being in this height it couldn’t be genetic because my both parents quite tall,mum told me before I was born when she is still dating with my dad,dad was very tall about 5 feets plus something who almost being mistaken as a street model when they used to go out for date.No doubt that I’m my parents blood related son but why didn’t I being inherit with my parents’ genes?

I really hate my height so much because always being teased by my friends .They always making fun with my height in their age.A high school student should be quite tall already because they’re in puberty and growing but my height never really did change that much after I became 13 years old.It’s just maintain the same until I was 15 years old which I thought I might growing taller.Yet,it’s just maintain until I enter my senior high school year now.Everyone,my friends all around me are quite tall that I need to lift up my head to look at them or talk to them.I’m quite envy with them.I wanna grow as tall as them too.At least a namja of 18 years old shouldn’t be just 167cm,this kind of height is only for girl.I’m not a girl.I’m a truly man.

Beforehead,I was that pay attention to my height of being maintain 167cm from 13 years old until right now 18 years old.Height doesn’t matter for me at all before 13 not after I met this super duper annoying jerk who always teased me and make fun of my height.From the day I enter to the age of 13 years old,this bastard had been bugging around me like forever.He makes fun of me and teased me a lot.I don’t even know why he just never give up in making fun of me.I try to get rid of him before but he just like a super glue, gluing me around.It’s like I had been under some curse to be his joker who being teased forever.

This bastard name is Choi Jong Hyun.He is now TOP #1 in my list of people I HATE the most!.He will be always and never get down from this place because I hate him so much.No.1,no.2 and no.3 had been conquer by him as well.This is just how much I hate him.

In the very first day I entered my junior high school when I was 13 years old,JongHyun bastard had been start to teased me.I was being fool by him.I thought he could be a very nice friend I can be with,the first new friend I get in my junior high,who would thought he was actually planning all along to fool me around.

I was nervous for the first day of being a junior high and doesn’t know how to make friend.There was one guy who was around my age came over and first talk to me,greet to me nicely.I was quite relief to have my first friend in the school.He leads and show me the way to the classroom .We were actually in the same class.We’re classmates.Everything was so great that I thought he might be one of my friend.Never did I thought this just where it all started that I had get involve with this bastard.

"Hey!Wait,give me back my backpack,"he snatched away my bag just as we enter the class , he passed it to other boy,the whole class just burst out into laughter to see me like a monkey jumping around to get my bag back.They do in a circle passing it to one and another while the other kids in the class just laughing and clapping their hands to see a funny free show."Give me back!"

"You want?Here,get it here,"one of the boy teased me where he stand on the chair higher and I just couldn't reach it n this height.I leap and swinging around my two arms,I felt so humiliating to be treat like a monkey."Here you go,JongHyun!"he thrown in to the guy who just lead me to the class who was completely a different personality than I first meet him and right now.

"Hey,shortie!"he yelled out at me while wriggling around the bag on his hand,I frowned and stomped my feet ,glared at him.I leaped like a monkey to reach my hands for the bag."Want it,shortie?Get it there!"he thrown it to the above of the locker at the back of the class.It's too high for me to reach it.My bag,everything was inside it,my pencil case,my lunch box that my mum made for me,it's my favorite rice balls today,my books,and my bottle are all inside it.It's burning hot inside my body now,they humiliate me and then laughing hard at the back of me while making fun of my height,"Haha,shortie!You can't even get that!"it makes me even burning hot,the clenched of my fist became tighter and tighter..

"Stupid shortie,who thought he will be that gullible to get into my trap,hahaha,"the bastard JongHyun dissed,"Pig!"

"Shut up!"the word 'pig' get to my nerve of this bastard,I couldn't hold back anymore."Shut Up!You bastard!You can make fun of me,you can humiliate me but you can't say that I'm a pig.My mum give birth me as a normal human,I'm not animal.You can't call me pig!"I point my index finger to the bastard,"You-"the clenched on my fist get tighter.Everyone frozen and became quiet.The boiling point reach to the peak now.

"YOU-I HATE YOU!!!"I shouted out while pointed to the way of the bastard.