Threats.

Consequences.

Hoseok made a decision. A decision he’d all too soon regret. He saw ______ standing there looking dumbfounded but he decided to go after Rena. He figured she’d forgive him and hear him out later, but Rena on the other hand, was a different story. He had to deal with her first.

He finally spotted Rena walking towards the library. She probably thought she'd find ______ there. Luckily, Hoseok asked her to wait for him in the classroom earlier or he would've been in bad shape. Not that he wasn't already from deciding to leave her without an explanation a few moments ago.

"Rena!", he shouted as he grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to find ______ and tell her a few things to make her change her opinion on you", she smirked.

"Stop it. She didn't do anything to you for you to try and hurt her feelings", he said sternly.

"She's trying to take you from me. That's what she's doing", Rena said matter of factly, snatching her arm away.

"I'm not anybody's to take. I'll like whoever I like and I'll be nice to whoever I want to be nice to. So I'm going to say this one more time, stop it", he warned.

"If you don't want me to say anything to her, whether it be the truth or a few lies, then don't get serious with her", she started.

"Stay just like you are right now. Or...you could be a little nicer to me...", she finished as she seductively ran her fingertips along his jaw and stole a kiss.

He clenched his fists as he watched Rena smirk and walk off haughtily. That day was the last day he saw or talked to ______. Ever since then, she ignored him and stayed away from him. It didn’t help that it was the last few days of the semester too so it was not like he’d be able to find her around campus somewhere. But what could he do? Rena was threatening to ruin what he had going with ______. That was something he couldn’t let happen. Was standing up ______ and going after Rena really worth it? Either way, no matter how much he regretted it, it was already over. He messed up. He only hoped that ______ would hear him out if he finally got to see her when the new semester started.