Consequences.

Consequences.

Just about everyone new about the three of them. Rena and ______ both liked him. He was nice to the both of them and flirted and took them out places. But his heart started to drift towards ______. Rena started to pick up on it and that's why she threatened to tell ______ that the both of them slept together regularly and that he was just playing around with her in his spare time when he wasn’t with Rena. Which was far from the truth. They never did it. He wasn’t playing with ______’s feelings. He was just too nice of a guy and it started off friendly enough. As time passed, he didn’t want to hurt Rena’s feelings by ignoring her advances. Which obviously bit him in the when he started to develop feelings for ______…

———

The new semester was starting soon. It was the day you were dreading ever since Hoseok chose to go after Rena and you chose to cut him off. You laid on your stomach holding your pillow. It was easy avoiding Hoseok since you didn't have class anymore but now it was going to be a bit trickier. Hopefully you didn't sign up for any of the same classes as him or Rena.

You rolled over onto your back and covered your face with the pillow. You knew he was nice to everyone, and you made the decision to leave him alone after that day, but why did you have to like him so much? Him being so caring towards both you and Rena was tough on you as well. You didn't know where his heart was, but him ditching you and going after Rena without an explanation told you everything you needed to know. 

Without realizing it, a tear slipped down your cheek.

"Stupid Hoseok", you mumbled as you hastily wiped it away.

Why were you like this? Why did you miss him so much? Why did your heart ache so bad just from the thought of him? Why did the thought of him with another girl bring tears to your eyes? You were technically just friends who hung out. A friend you just happened to catch feelings for. A friend who said he liked you. A friend who finally asked you out on a real date but ended up choosing another girl over you. happens. It's not like he was your boyfriend and he cheated on you. So why did it feel that way...?