Confession.

Consequences.

Finally the first day of the new semester was here. So far so good. Two classes down and no signs of Hoseok or Rena. You were walking to your last class of the day with a little less worry than this morning. As soon as you walked in, you heard everyone start to whisper and look at you with a worried expression. You cleared your throat and uncomfortably walked in and tried to find a seat in the packed classroom.

"Wow, this class will be interesting".

"The three of them are in this class together?"

"I feel so bad for her after what happened last semester, you heard about it right?"

Those were just a few things you heard as you finally found a seat. You knew there was going to be gossip and whispers about you and Hoseok but you wondered what they meant by 'the three of them' but once your eyes fell on the couple next to the only empty seat, you knew exactly what they meant right away. You recognized Rena immediately. She was flirting and touching all over someone. That someone was Hoseok...

They looked so close. Were they dating now? You took a deep breath and bit your lip as you exhaled slowly. You felt like you wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Suddenly they turned around and saw you standing there. You tried to avoid eye contact and quickly headed back out of the class room. You heard a chair scrape across the floor and Hoseok shouting your name and Rena shouting his. Once you stepped out of the classroom you full on started to sprint down the hallway to the stairs. You quickly made your way down the stairs. Dammit, why were there so many flights of stairs?! You started jumping down a few steps to get away faster as you heard someone obviously jumping down the full set of stairs behind you.

Finally you were on flat ground. You took off running again. Right after you made it past the doors, you felt his arms around you. He buried his face into your hair and tightened his grip. You looked up at the bright clear sky in an attempt to keep from crying. You desperately tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Shouldn't you be with Rena?", you spat.

"She's your girlfriend now right? You've always liked her more right?!", you shouted, your voice cracking as you got louder.

I’m sorry”, he apologized, adjusting his hold on you but never letting go.

It was you”, he said breathlessly.

It was always you”.